Worked with mutliple redditors on TRM and decided that nose job and jaw implants/buccal fat removal would ascend me? Where is the best place to

W

washay6674

Iron
19M. Worked with mutliple redditors on TRM over the past 2 years and decided that nose job and jaw implants/buccal fat removal would ascend me? Where is the best place to get these surgeries done. Korea?
Screenshot 20230206 011256 Snapchat

Attachments

• 20230301_123951.jpg
    20230301_123951.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Shit photos.

You don't look bad. Probably MTN.

you are already HTN dont get buccal fat removal just nose job and now jaw implants unless u wanna risk it and become chadlite but u can still get girls and find a good woman with your looks easily

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
19M. Worked with mutliple redditors on TRM over the past 2 years and decided that nose job and jaw implants/buccal fat removal would ascend me? Where is the best place to get these surgeries done. Korea?
View attachment 2100612
Nigga I ain't tilting my head for your pic.

you look good bro

So tilt your phone

buccal fat removal is a joke, look at celebrities before and after, just keep dropping bodyfat% you’re not lean enough.

buccal fat removal is a joke, look at celebrities before and after, just keep dropping bodyfat% you’re not lean enough.
Doesn't buccal fat naturally go away with age as well?

Doesn't buccal fat naturally go away with age as well?
Not completely as I saw 40s+ celebrities who had this surgery

I think the fat become less gradually as you age until very old age.

Not completely as I saw 40s+ celebrities who had this surgery

I think the fat become less gradually as you age until very old age.
Also, I have a question about eye area. When my eyes are resting. They are hooded. Especially when i am frowning. But if i really force them. I can open thrm enough to show my upper eye lids. Thats normal right? I see most celebs with good eye area like matt boomer who csn still open their eyes and reveal upper eyelid exposure in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
View attachment 2100612
Nigga go and make a tiktok
HTN

On my own life you would have chadlite appeal to young girls. Leave this site and at least try, I know a high appeal real life slayer when I see one

And as for surgery the people who told you that have no clue about looksmaxing, your nose is fine from the front and actually suits your face and your buucal fat isn't to bad, only flaw I can see is narrow chin

ngl bro we look kind of similar, so maybe im bias but i think if you gymmax you can be chadlite