Worldmog Slavic men are the ugliest in Europe I’m Swedish the most attractive and beautiful you are the ugliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

MikołajPolesUgliest

Banned
MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Quote from me “my ancestry is” (Norwegian-Swedish)

IMG 2268

@worldmog

This is where I got your fellow ugly Slavic countrymen photo from

Why are you so obsessed with slavs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
ethnicity means nothing, your looks do
IMG 8472 IMG 8461 3676921 2254047 27560F1A 8121 4FED A462 E2FAD2F209932
so sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, The Grinch, user123456 and 1 other person
View attachment 2712639

View attachment 2712641

Accept the Slavpill before you end up killing yourself by trying to surgerymaxx away intergenerational years of genetic deformities, inbreeding, alcoholism, depression, fucking ugly recessed chin, ogre genetics,

you can’t escape slavceldom

Embrace that your race is renowned for being ugly @worldmog

You will never be Scandinavian you will never ascend or looksmaxx you’re limited by ugly Slavic genes which programmed your race to be the ugliest, even niggers are more attractive than Slavs

This guy is talking about it’s not “ethnicity” it’s about looks, whilst buying the anti-Slavic bait unironically shitposting, “Slavs are the best looking” pmsl, then post photos of people instead of himself then when he gets doxxed he’s stereotypically ugly and Slavic thus proving my point about Slavs being ugly.

View attachment 2712503

Go to any social media platform and you will find thousands of thousands of better looking people, people of all phenotypes and colours, except slavs. They are in the same tier as south indians and australian aboriginals. I will not bother of proving such an obvious point, think of the best looking men you ever seen and surpriZe surpriZe not a single is slav. Compare hollywood celebrities to slavic celebrities and you will realize slavic celebrities don't even look human let alone white.

The slavpill is cruel. You are nothing but an identityless mix of jewish, arab, gypsy and mongolian blood. Your face will always look weird and non NT, as will your body. You are either a 75 IQ braindead snownigger or a 130 IQ autistic recessed fuck. You will never pass as a white anglo or german. God damn slavceldom is one of the biggest death sentences possible.”

You slavcels make unironic shitpost claiming to mog x country for shitpost reactions, because you find it funny to self-deprecatively compare yourself to us beautiful Nordic chads, and we have been voted the most attractive people in Europe.

MALE SUCCESS RATE (by nation)
  1. Sweden - 60%
  2. Brazil - 41%
  3. Denmark - 40%
  4. Italy - 37%
  5. Portugal - 35%
  6. Argentina - 32%
  7. Norway - 27%
  8. Spain - 25%
  9. USA - 24%
  10. Canada - 23%
  11. Australia - 22%
  12. United Kingdom 20%
  13. 12 = Germany - 20%
  14. 14 Korea - 18%
  15. China - 17%
  16. Japan - 15%
  17. India - 11%
  18. Ireland- 9%
  19. 18 = Russia 9%
  20. Poland - 7%
Swedish, my people voted the most beautiful,

Slavs, Polaks, Russians, voted the least beautiful, the ugliest

Your people @worldmog

@Debetro

@worldmog

You keep switching from your position I think from self-acknowledgment that Slavs are ugly, then to body dysmorphic incel worshipping of “muh one Slavic prettyboy chadlite” deflection, you don’t look like any of the minority of attractive Slavic men, who don’t unironically match up with the national stereotype being that your nationality consistently, generationally, produces ogre, gigahideous, brute, lower class subhuman goblin ogres.

Non-biased, non-shit post, users on this forum have already created gigastacy, tinder fishes, and have swiped through hundreds of slavogrees, on tinder, so it’s my “muh Slavs are ugly cherrypickmax bait shitpost” we sift through, hundreds, hundreds, of stereotypically ugly Slavs and these are the best looking Slavs, you have to offer jfl.

The best looking Slavs found on tinder pmsl jfl

Anyways. These guys will claim that their slavic shithole is filled with moggers, but then when they see foreign men slaying there they will claim it is some BS theory like "JBE", when in reality it's just that the local men are ugly.

Let the coping commence.

The best looking Slavs found on tinder pmsl jfl

View attachment 2712567

View attachment 2712568

View attachment 2712569

View attachment 2712571

This is the ugly upturn Borreby-Slavic subhuman retard you’re claiming is good looking, yet you incel uglyrot Slavic schizo conspiratorially presuming I must be Slavic, how fucking dare you insinuate such a disgusting assertion/false reasoning, low iq, Slavic circuitous horseshit illogical brainrot, that I must be Slavic, because I triggered your low-self esteem Slavic self-esteem by proving statistics, evidence, that Slavs are an abomination of ugly.

Really 1 and half years Slavcel rotting on here @worldmog that’s the best looking Slav you have managed to find. Fucking ugly abomination of a race, how many Slavs, were killed through, communism, Nazism, Cold War, the other minnow Slavic genocides, you subhumans still ended up having the ugliest Shittest genes in Europe pmsl.

View attachment 2712589

Now we will post the average Slav found through tinder searches.

View attachment 2712595

I could go on for hours posting the shit I saw on Warsaw. You don't see moggers there. 50 swipes in some western capital and you see the same amount of moggers as you see in 500 swipes in Polska.

Then my men on tinder jfl the mogging the brutally, Slavs, cannot be compared as being the same race, when comparing physical attractiveness, even in anthropology you were deemed to be the least desirable.

lol @ the retard claiming there’s any Slavic men that mog, Nordic or British elite Anglo-Normans

View attachment 2712611

View attachment 2712610

anyway grouping all European ethnicities together,

All these populations are better looking than you

Mediterranean Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Portuguese, southern French near the Italian boarder,

Celtic/ Irish, Scots, welsh, Brittany, northern Spain, southern Germany, southern Austria, western England, parts of Switzerland

Germanic, English, Dutch, Belgium, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, German, Austrians, Swiss.

Slavs, Bulgarians, Serbians, Slovenians, Slovakians, Russians, Polish, ukranians, Montenegrins, Romanians, Belorussian,

they all have the ugliest man, and the highest Slavic DNA, wake up you Slavcel retard and take the Slavpill that you’re the ugliest in Europe for a reason.

View attachment 2712620

It’s been proven by data statistically for years in Europe now that Slavic men are the ugliest male populations.

It’s well known that Slavic women includes southern Slavs routinely mentioning how ugly you guys are, on a daily basis.

View attachment 2712622

View attachment 2712623

View attachment 2712624

View attachment 2712628

Thank god I’m not Slavic like you @worldmog you ugly Slavic cunt, I know you wish you were attractive, and any other European ethnicity.View attachment 2712634

View attachment 2712635

Versus the average Swede jfl. The brutality and mogging

The Slavpill is cruel I can’t understand it because I don’t live the daily experience you live @worldmog which is waking up everyday knowing statistically through multiple dating polls and surveys that you come from the ugliest, worse, genetics in Europe, that behind that screen 100% you’re a ugly Slav, shitpost rotting, permavirgin, giga hideous slavogremaxxing, deformed Slavic maxilla recessing, subhuman, that in nationalities of women in Europe they choose to date you’re dead last. Even your own women find you the ugliest, just hang yourself.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and MikołajPolesUgliest

IMG 2287

Look at the copium, DANISH GIRLS WOULD NEVER FUCK A UGLY SLAV, especially a ugly Slavcel permavirgin

IMG 2095

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest
@The Grinch

ethnicity means nothing, your looks do

so sorry
Yes, looks matter and you Slavs don’t have it. Slavs are considered the lowest subspecies on the planet, insectoid-like beings, deformed, ogre Shreks. Slavic women are known as the best hookers (I myself had some). Slavic men are alcoholic, deformed faces, fetal alcohol syndrome, autistic eye shapes. There’s something genetically wrong with Slavic men.
The Slavs in my school all got bullied or at least outcasted and they never did anything about it. You could insult their mother face to face and they would just be quiet and act as if they didn’t hear you, because they’re so so scared and so so fearful in real life, they will accept being disrespected in order to avoid escalation, unless they‘re armed or in pack where they automatically start feeling invincible JFL

1706518304372-jpeg.2708170.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SignMeUpNowmaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back