Worried about getting older. How to buy more time? (29)

Dracky

Dracky

Iron
As I'm getting older, I get worried I won't meet someone. My autism has really held me back.

Took a couple photos the other day. I have an autistic expression due to braces, and not wanting to smile.
121678025 680662906195188 8034034307851858425 n

121460887 1221225671586435 8581008488869465241 n

Any flaws I could fix which I haven't noticed? I'm thinking all I can do is get a bigger chin, tan, gain muscle/lose body fat, use steroids etc.

Also, are these photos good enough for tinder until I can smile? I'm happy to match with 25 year olds who are around a 5 or 6 at this point.

-decrease salt consumption cause you're bloated af
-Get thicker brows

Overall pretty masc pheno ngl. But aspie expression. Get better photos

• +1
Reactions: Dracky
I would get married if I was you

-Get thicker brows

Do you mean thicker above or closer to my eyelid?

So fucking scared i wont find a wife one day

• +1
Do you mean thicker above or closer to my eyelid?
actually nvm no. ur eyebrows are fine just decrease bloating really

• +1
im 29 years old too.. I feel like my life is over lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Dracky
Based off the first pic (which is more accurate), you are a low tier Chadlite. If you can’t slay then you are either a manlet or never interact with any human being.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, sytyl and Dracky
Based off the first pic (which is more accurate), you are a low tier Chadlite. If you can’t slay then you are either a manlet or never interact with any human being.
Thanks, I'm 6'3. I think my braces are holding me back lately.

Before braces I could take home drunk girls with some effort. When they sober up next day, my autism usually ruined it

P good looking, its your autism 100%

• +1
Thanks, I'm 6'3. I think my braces are holding me back lately.

Before braces I could take home drunk girls with some effort. When they sober up next day, my autism usually ruined it
You are goodlooking. Do softcore looksmaxing such as getting leaner, applying latisse oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes, growing your hair out a bit and getting a cool NT haircut. Softcore looksmaxing alone will put you in borderline Chad territory. Also, get a better phone, your camera is shit. Take good pictures and install Tinder to slay.

• +1
You are goodlooking. Do softcore looksmaxing such as getting leaner, applying latisse oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes, growing your hair out a bit and getting a cool NT haircut. Softcore looksmaxing alone will put you in borderline Chad territory. Also, get a better phone, your camera is shit. Take good pictures and install Tinder to slay.
Been using castor oil but I'll check out latisse oil. You mind telling me a hairstyle you think would suit me? More NT the better. Thanks

Been using castor oil but I'll check out latisse oil. You mind telling me a hairstyle you think would suit me? More NT the better. Thanks
You have a weird forehead and temples, go for something like prime Johnny Depp but it looks as though you don't have the hair quality and density to pull it off...I honestly couldn't tell you.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Dracky
Nah you're fine, gl, you even look a bit younger than 29. Hell you look younger than me and I'm 23. You look pretty good in the 1st pic, you should use that one on tinder, 2nd one not so much.

• +1
Shut your autistic mouth you stupid chadlite. Softmaxx + anti age maxx, you can slay for the next 3-4years.

Guys like you posting here makes me angry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Dracky
Shut your autistic mouth you stupid chadlite. Softmaxx + anti age maxx, you can slay for the next 3-4years.
Thanks, I'll try and stop complaining. Feeling more relaxed now.

Probably held back by my disgusting 2/10 teeth and overbite. Getting them fixed now, but they've been failing me for years. Will post a picture of them later.

Been on 24\7 no smile mode with girls since braces

-Get thicker brows

I dont think hes bloated he looks very lean and i dont see much water retention its probably hes bone / face structure

• +1
I dont think hes bloated he looks very lean and i dont see much water retention its probably hes bone / face structure
I think you're right. I'm lean, but I feel like it seems fat there because of my big jaw and overbite. Hoping my bones will show better when I get a sliding genioplasty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back