Worst trait you can have that will make everybody hate you and bully the fck outta u

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
It's not what you think it is like being autistic, scrawny, fat, shy, etc.

It's being mildly mentally disabled

Hot take but it's better being very disabled in a way since people won't bother you and they'll be nice out of pity at least, much better than bullying.

If you're only just marginally off (like most users here) for some reason an alarm goes off in normies brain to just treat you like absolute shit and bully you mercilessly, and expose you at any chance they can

If you're in that category, avoid people like the plague. I wish I could

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yh bro being fat in school was brutal for me i was literally a walking target foids would feel repulsed and disgusted by me whenever I was in their presence

Wow that's fucked up man. But if you're disabled you can't enjoy life tho. Ik that it's hard to be one of the things you counted up but atleast you can fix some of them and also you can decide to live your own way that makes you happy which a disabled person could not.

Disabled people shouldn't even live you just a burden to everyone around you. You live worst quality life. Hot take if my kid has likelihood of having disability might have to abort

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz