Would any of the Curries here actually do well in curryland?

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
I want there to be a tinder experiment done with all the curries here and their pictures and I want to see who on average gets the hottest foids. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
not me bro i got 0 attention in curryland:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy: meanwhile chaddams get wedding proposals left and right over there ffs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep, Deleted and 3 others
If you're western curry with money, you're better than native poor curries...

If you're western curry with money, you're better than native poor curries...

I propose we just all claim to live in curry land so there is no biases. I just want to see what curry foids want based off faces alone.

I propose we just all claim to live in curry land so there is no biases. I just want to see what curry foids want based off faces alone.
Since India is still a poor country, money and status matter more there than looks.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Since India is still a poor country, money and status matter more there than looks.
Females still care about looks jfl, thats why im saying we should just have everyones pics and thats it, and try to play ourselves off as normal middle class people, and do it in delhi, bombay, mumbai, etc etc etc... all the typical cities.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Wallenberg
india has a billion people obviously any indian can fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
india has a billion people obviously any indian can fuck
You're a fucking idiot if you think thats how india got a billion people:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Lets just say the systems that were in place to get it to that number, stopped being a thing, especially in urban areas a few decades ago. India is becoming westernized, especially in urban areas. Plus foids fuck around before they get married, then claim to be virgins on their wedding day. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They can get hymen reconstruction surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Wallenberg
You're a fucking idiot if you think thats how india got a billion people:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Lets just say the systems that were in place to get it to that number, stopped being a thing, especially in urban areas a few decades ago. India is becoming westernized, especially in urban areas. Plus foids fuck around before they get married, then claim to be virgins on their wedding day. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They can get hymen reconstruction surgeries.
Waqui go home

ok ok you are incel and unloveable and you will suffer till u enter fires of hell, are u happy now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
You would be happier

You would be happier

JFL i would be happier in a third world shithole country with a significant downgrade in quality of life surrounded by foids that are still hypergamous as any other foid?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Wallenberg
ok ok you are incel and unloveable and you will suffer till u enter fires of hell, are u happy now?

Lmao no such thing as hell coper :'D. I will be ascending with surgery plus skin lightening.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yeah thats what i thought lmfao, im not going anywhere, you cant fool me with that "youll be happier" BS lmfao as if you give af, you just want me to leave the west cause im brown. :lul::lul::lul: JFL i can see through your bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Yeah thats what i thought lmfao, im not going anywhere, you cant fool me with that "youll be happier" BS lmfao as if you give af, you just want me to leave the west cause im brown. :lul::lul::lul: JFL i can see through your bullshit.
Jfl if u think i thought this detailed over this :feelskek:

Jfl if u think i thought this detailed over this :feelskek:
Looking at your avi, im sure no one can blame me. I know what you and most white people on this forum are, and its pathetic because most of us are all virgins together, but for some reason white virgins here still feel some sense of nationalism to a people that dgaf about them.

• JFL
Looking at your avi, im sure no one can blame me. I know what you and most white people on this forum are, and its pathetic because most of us are all virgins together, but for some reason white virgins here still feel some sense of nationalism to a people that dgaf about them.
I am not bad looking at all and have a good body but what can i say brah

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
i literally dont care, if you were slaying you wouldnt be here. Real chads are out slaying and dont know about this forum jfl. AND AMNEISA DOESNT COUNT SINCE HE SURGERYMAXXED.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Well everybody knows this already

You can stop coping with nationalism to a people who dgaf about you thats for a start. Jfl, i saw right through your bs. :lul:

You can stop coping with nationalism to a people who dgaf about you thats for a start. Jfl, i saw right through your bs. :lul:
I am above average but not Chad this is what i meant

I am above average but not Chad this is what i meant
Jfl who cares, its either chadlite or death in the west. Most white girls have average or htn boyfriends while cheating on them on the side with chadlites or chads, who gives af about what you are if your aren't atleast a 7/10.

Jfl who cares, its either chadlite or death in the west. Most white girls have average or htn boyfriends while cheating on them on the side with chadlites or chads, who gives af about what you are if your aren't atleast a 7/10.
Autism btw blackpill doesnt apply to North America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
This is where i stop talking to you... just. lol... bluepillmaxx.org
@Biggdink is right about it since most women are giga liberal whores getting laid is not hard, it can be different for Europe tho

• +1
i literally dont care, if you were slaying you wouldnt be here. Real chads are out slaying and dont know about this forum jfl. AND AMNEISA DOESNT COUNT SINCE HE SURGERYMAXXED.
That’s cope tbh
All the incels like to think that their circles are exclusive and secret, or that if you slay you have to be out slaying 24/7 and you’re too busy to browse a shitty forum when you feel like it, I googled “halo effect” and that’s how I found this place

reminder that henry cavill plays world of warcraft

@Biggdink is right about it since most women are giga liberal whores getting laid is not hard, it can be different for Europe tho
Being NT works everywhere. Its just a numbers game you might get a Stacy with Low Standards as a Normie.

This is where i stop talking to you... just. lol... bluepillmaxx.org
man come to ontario ill show u bluepills
indian girls cheat on their chadpreet/chadpreetlite bfs with pudoo from their tech department on a company outing and gurpreet from the weed dispensary here :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadeep and Deleted member 15338
That’s cope tbh
All the incels like to think that their circles are exclusive and secret, or that if you slay you have to be out slaying 24/7 and you’re too busy to browse a shitty forum when you feel like it, I googled “halo effect” and that’s how I found this place

Reminder that thats fucking cope, jfl. Slaying isnt 24/7. Its about getting girls, whenever YOU WANT. Most guys here unless they surgerymaxxed to chad or are already ARE chad cant get girls whenever they want, since most guys here are some form of average. Whether its below, middle, or above average.

Being NT works everywhere. Its just a numbers game you might get a Stacy with Low Standards as a Normie.
Still being Chad makes it 10x easier so

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
That’s cope tbh

Cavil was an autistic incel during teen years he still acts wimpy af

indian girls cheat on their chadpreet/chadpreetlite bfs with pudoo from their tech department on a company outing and gurpreet from the weed dispensary here :trepidation:

Attachments

• E1-jQclWYAA8TX9.jpg
    E1-jQclWYAA8TX9.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
Girls get bored in LTR after a time. Thats why @Amnesia is MGTOW.

• So Sad

That literally makes no sense logically. Hypergamy is about moving UP, pudoo is a techie curry truecel, he is below chadpreet and chadpreetlite, why the fuck would girls cheat with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Gurpreet is not indicative of physical looks, punjabis can either be chadpreet or currycels.

That literally makes no sense logically. Hypergamy is about moving UP, pudoo is a techie curry truecel, he is below chadpreet and chadpreetlite, why the fuck would girls cheat with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Gurpreet is not indicative of physical looks, punjabis can either be chadpreet or currycels.
bluepill is harder to accept
it's ok one day you will see :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• +1
Reminder that thats fucking cope, jfl. Slaying isnt 24/7. Its about getting girls, whenever YOU WANT. Most guys here unless they surgerymaxxed to chad or are already ARE chad cant get girls whenever they want, since most guys here are some form of average. Whether its below, middle, or above average.
I know it’s hard to believe but when you actually have sex you don’t tend to want to spend 100% of your free time having sex, also you don’t have to be a psl chad to get girls whenever you want that’s a narcy cope to justify overrating themselves while explaining their lack of success with women.

above average guys can get sex very easily provided they’re nt, and chads don’t even have to be nt (amnesia)

Cavil was an autistic incel during teen years he still acts wimpy af
It’s just an example to prove that just because someone is good looking doesn’t magically make them not interested in the same things as people who aren’t

I know it’s hard to believe but when you actually have sex you don’t tend to want to spend 100% of your free time having sex, also you don’t have to be a psl chad to get girls whenever you want that’s a narcy cope to justify overrating themselves while explaining their lack of success with women.

above average guys can get sex very easily provided they’re nt, and chads don’t even have to be nt (amnesia)

It’s just an example to prove that just because someone is good looking doesn’t magically make them not interested in the same things as people who aren’t

I never said chads are constantly out fucking lmfao, I'm sure they have other things to do with their day. I said being a slayer is being able to get girls whenever YOU WANT. that means, that whenever chad IS FEELING like fucking, then he can go out and get girls without fail. Thats what makes people slayers, being able to get a girl, whenever they FEEL like getting one.

I never said chads are constantly out fucking lmfao, I'm sure they have other things to do with their day. I said being a slayer is being able to get girls whenever YOU WANT. that means, that whenever chad IS FEELING like fucking, then he can go out and get girls without fail. Thats what makes people slayers, being able to get a girl, whenever they FEEL like getting one.
You can Cope as much as You want. Looks won't ascend your aspieness NT >>> Looks Anstrum from Lookism is a 26 year old Chad virgin.

• +1
Yeah and that ability doesn’t magically make you unable to browse a forum when you feel like it, understand? Your communities are not special, secret, or important, is what I’m telling you

You can Cope as much as You want. Looks won't ascend your aspieness NT >>> Looks Anstrum from Lookism is a 26 year old Chad virgin.
Nah, looks > nt but both are important. Nt + above average face = life on easy mode

you have to be EXTREMELY non-nt for a high looks level to not make up for it

Yeah and that ability doesn’t magically make you unable to browse a forum when you feel like it, understand? Your communities are not special, secret, or important, is what I’m telling you
Jfl you and the rest of the normies found us because media has sensationalized us ever since Eliot Rodger and Alex mannassian, we've existed way before they did what they did, but no one gave af or even knew the word incel back then. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Op have you been to India?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Thank God I haven't, but my mom goes once about every 1-2 years just to meet up with old friends.
I love traveling and I want to visit India someday

Jfl you and the rest of the normies found us because media has sensationalized us ever since Eliot Rodger and Alex mannassian, we've existed way before they did what they did, but no one gave af or even knew the word incel back then. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I already told you how I found this place, I googled “halo effect” and then found the ideal ratios thread

I had no idea this was even an incel place at first

I love traveling and I want to visit India someday
What a waste of money. Unless your some weirdo that gets off to seeing people behave like subhumans :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: