Would any of the Curries here actually do well in curryland?

I already told you how I found this place, I googled “halo effect” and then found the ideal ratios thread

I had no idea this was even an incel place at first
Technically this forum isn't incel forum but a lot incels don't realize it

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I already told you how I found this place, I googled “halo effect” and then found the ideal ratios thread

I had no idea this was even an incel place at first
It's really not tbh, people here have ascended and fucked, so it's a mix. The real incel place is incels.is, but I was banned off their by seargentfagcel for "muh racebaiting".

• +1
Reactions: loksr
bluepill is harder to accept
it's ok one day you will see :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Indians are giga ugly and struggle so they think 98% other men are struggling too :hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
Indians are giga ugly and struggle so they think 98% other men are struggling too :hnghn::hnghn:
jfl average white guys are struggling tho lmfao, they arent slaying, unless they are slaying ethnic whores that are white worshippers to begin with. JFL at your dumbass putting that percentage in mouth as if i would ever say some stupid shit like that lmfao. I believe in the 80/20 rule just like everyone else :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
jfl average white guys are struggling tho lmfao, they arent slaying, unless they are slaying ethnic whores that are white worshippers to begin with. JFL at your dumbass putting that percentage in mouth as if i would ever say some stupid shit like that lmfao. I believe in the 80/20 rule just like everyone else :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
man you need to step inside a frat house... guys that would be called incel on the rating section here are slaying sorority stacies

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
man you need to step inside a frat house... guys that would be called incel on the rating section here are slaying sorority stacies
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelswhat:

guys that would be called incel on the rating section here are slaying sorority stacies

Total slayer bro.

Attachments

• b6a.jpg
    b6a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
I’m low tier normie and I think hook ups are overrated bcz I had too many

keep coping pajeet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep
even this guy, if you put him in a frat house, is getting laid
Listen bruh, clearly canada is some wonderland and maybe i should be getting a ticket then jfl :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. But clearly you've never been to america jfl.

How many incels (actual truecels) do you see in this video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Listen bruh, clearly canada is some wonderland and maybe i should be getting a ticket then jfl :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. But clearly you've never been to america jfl.

How many incels (actual truecels) do you see in this video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

nah there's another user here (though deleted account) who recently ascended by fratmaxxing, tells me how many of his fratmates are legit subhuman

I have another friend in the states that says similar stories and doesn't know wtf a red or black pill is