Reactions: Xangsane
Idk how are prisons in UK

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, klip11, TheDragon and 2 others
The numerous amounts of black people made it out fine.
No theirs look nasty but yours are pink and juicy.
God knows what I'd to you too so...

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and lasnt
Why?

Why? They'll be dead before they even try that on me.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Myth
No theirs look nasty but yours are pink and juicy.
Why?
God knows what I'd to you too so...
What would you do?
Marker of strength

Other personal characteristics found to distinguish targets or victims of sexual violence inside prison are physical size, vulnerability, and sexual orientation. In general, potential or actual victims of sexual assault have been found to have more diminutive or effeminate physical appearances. They are more likely to be smaller than their abuser (Lockwood, 1980) or small in stature (Chonco, 1989; Jenness et al., 2007; Tewksbury, 1989), physically attractive and/or with more feminine features (Chonco, 1989; Lockwood, 1980), and young (Austin et al., 2006; Chonco, 1989; Nacci & Kane, 1982; Struckman-Johnson et al., 1996; Tewksbury, 1989). Targets or victims of sexual assault also have the appearance of being weak and emotionally vulnerable (Bowker, 1980; Chonco, 1989; Lockwood, 1980) or have a mental illness (Austin, et al., 2006; Jenness, et al., 2007; Wolff, Blitz, & Shi, 2007; Wolff, Shi, et al., 2007). Inmates with any mental disorder were significantly more likely to report an incident of sexual victimization over a 6-month period (Wolff, Blitz, & Shi, 2007). More specifically, those diagnosed with depression, anxiety, or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) were found to have roughly double the likelihood of an inmate-on-inmate sexual assault or abusive sexual contacts. Similarly, rates of abusive sexual contact increased 50% for inmates with prior treatment for schizophrenia or bipolar disorder compared to inmates without prior treatment for mental disorders (Wolff, Shi, et al., 2007).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Why?

What would you do?

Marker of strength

Other personal characteristics found to distinguish targets or victims of sexual violence inside prison are physical size, vulnerability, and sexual orientation. In general, potential or actual victims of sexual assault have been found to have more diminutive or effeminate physical appearances. They are more likely to be smaller than their abuser (Lockwood, 1980) or small in stature (Chonco, 1989; Jenness et al., 2007; Tewksbury, 1989), physically attractive and/or with more feminine features (Chonco, 1989; Lockwood, 1980), and young (Austin et al., 2006; Chonco, 1989; Nacci & Kane, 1982; Struckman-Johnson et al., 1996; Tewksbury, 1989). Targets or victims of sexual assault also have the appearance of being weak and emotionally vulnerable (Bowker, 1980; Chonco, 1989; Lockwood, 1980) or have a mental illness (Austin, et al., 2006; Jenness, et al., 2007; Wolff, Blitz, & Shi, 2007; Wolff, Shi, et al., 2007). Inmates with any mental disorder were significantly more likely to report an incident of sexual victimization over a 6-month period (Wolff, Blitz, & Shi, 2007). More specifically, those diagnosed with depression, anxiety, or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) were found to have roughly double the likelihood of an inmate-on-inmate sexual assault or abusive sexual contacts. Similarly, rates of abusive sexual contact increased 50% for inmates with prior treatment for schizophrenia or bipolar disorder compared to inmates without prior treatment for mental disorders (Wolff, Shi, et al., 2007).
You're 5'9" dude. You look like a femboy too. You're getting raped. I could probably rape you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 20631, exo and 4 others
You're 5'9" dude. You look like a femboy too. You're getting raped. I could probably rape you.
I don't look like a femboy.
Why do you think I'd get raped in prison?

You don't have a threatening face so yeah you're toast

• So Sad
I don't look like a femboy.
Why do you think I'd get raped in prison?
You look feminine and are short, plus lower weight. There are a lot of 6'4" BBCs.

• So Sad
Yes prison is ez

• +1
  • JFL
You would but you would have to take some BBC in order to survive

• +1
Reactions: klip11, TheDragon and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
It's like stone ocean
I remember Jolyne doing naughty stuff in the very beginning. But I don't think I could fap in peace there. @apemaxxed @buckchadley31

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31, OCDisneyChad and Deleted member 21661
I remember Jolyne doing naughty stuff in the very beginning. But I don't think I could fap in peace there. @apemaxxed @buckchadley31
I think some have allowance for visitors so they can get busy

• +1
I'll tell him to go to someone else.
You wont survive cause you are mentally weak.

In prison when someone comes to fuck you, ypu Don't just tell them to fuck off. You beat the shit out of them and fuck them instead to assert dominance.

• JFL
@apemaxxed @buckchadley31 @OCDisneyChad @Interested @thickdickdaddy27

What do you think my Day 1 will look like from start to finish?

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
@apemaxxed @buckchadley31 @OCDisneyChad @Interested @thickdickdaddy27

Day 1. You get fucked
End of day 1. You die

• So Sad
First day you gonna be introduced to your cell mates

End of the day you gonna be rape victim

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Xangsane
How many minutes into starting prison and how many times? I'd beat them up before they do that!

What do I die of?
Ruptured organs from too much anal sex

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bishōnenmaxxer and Xangsane