Would Nicki Minaj be raped every night by master of plantation slave 220 year ago

Wdym good facial genetics too
She has fake skin fake eye area fake hair she wouldn't look good in the past without modern day enhancements. She has good maxilla and thats all basically.

She has fake skin fake eye area fake hair she wouldn't look good in the past without modern day enhancements. She has good maxilla and thats all basically.
She would overall still look good because maxilla

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Maybe but not stand out
? No I disagree that’s like saying Jordan Barrett doesn’t stand out because he’s not a women or something

• +1
? No I disagree that’s like saying Jordan Barrett doesn’t stand out because he’s not a women or something
Different bc barrett has all features great

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpeg
    IMG_1128.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 0
So Nicki Minaj I believe she has greater maxillary projection than him
Doesnt matter her other features and symmetry are mediocre. Her main appeal is tits

Doesnt matter her other features and symmetry are mediocre. Her main appeal is tits
Wdym not really she has godly undereye support too

• +1
Ugly tranny looking bitch.

@ilovetakis

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Pei
@ilovetakis
Maybe but if she was extremely beautiful and sexy I think the masyer
Wouldn’t be able to resist in abusing power

@h111

• +1
Reactions: h111
@LeonidasGui it would be consensual if Barrett was the master tbh right
It would most likely be consensual if anyone was the master. House nigger bitches usually loved getting that kind of attention from they massas. It got their rocks off, and they also got to enjoy many special privileges that came with it. Women were hypergamous back then just as they are today. Rarely did that sort of thing ever go down like it's depicted in Uncle Tom's Cabin, or by the modern media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back