Would poor academics performance affect perceived SMV??

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I am failing courses in med school and every single person in my batch knows this. Would my perceived intelligence tinker a female's brain to think lower of me and thus lower my SMV???

I have heard that women do not only evaluate men by looks only but intelligence as well since back in the good old day having good cognition mean increase survival chance

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, JovenCansao and alphamaxxxx
Yes - you're literally contextually lower status than your peers with better grades than you

Edit / Post cont. : Which wouldn't be that big of a deal for the dumb sorority bimbo in undergrad you sit next to but med school girls are WAY different and they definitely value good grades as a part of your SMV

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yes - you're literally contextually lower status than your peers with better grades than you

Edit / Post cont. : Which wouldn't be that big of a deal for the dumb sorority bimbo in undergrad you sit next to but med school girls are WAY different and they definitely value good grades as a part of your SMV
I remember there was this blonde Stacy in my class who started to talk to me after I got an exemption from the medical chemistry course. Next day later the rumor had spread to the half of the batch and people would come up to me for the next 2 weeks. Unfornately, ever since I got diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea it severely affected my academic performance year after year and I can see the disdain from every girls like I am subhuman. :feelswhy:

Would getting good grades again to be a top percentile in the Uni HALO me again or the girls have already decided that I am unsuitable retarded man?

I remember there was this blonde Stacy in my class who started to talk to me after I got an exemption from the medical chemistry course. Next day later the rumor had spread to the half of the batch and people would come up to me for the next 2 weeks. Unfornately, ever since I got diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea it severely affected my academic performance year after year and I can see the disdain from every girls like I am subhuman. :feelswhy:

Would getting good grades again to be a top percentile in the Uni HALO me again or the girls have already decided that I am unsuitable retarded man?
You can always alter your perception - turn the grades around and the girls won't care about your poor past performance - women are highly fickle

• Love it
You can always alter your perception - turn the grades around and the girls won't care about your poor past performance - women are highly fickle

:lul: :lul: :lul:

yeah nigga what do you think??? it doesn't matter that much if you are 8 psl ntmaxxed god, but other than that it effects the smv massively

• Woah

muh grades

• JFL
>gets liberal arts degree
>realizes it meant nothing and nobody cares
>starts wageslaving at BurgerKing 7/24

"muh grades"
I remember this guy who works at Subway break down in front of me when I ordered from him. I felt really sorry for him and wish him best of luck he is a good guy.