would raves be eas mode for me since i'm lean and roided?

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I feel like they'd be terra easy cause most guys take their shirts off there and if i got a good tan, i'd probs body mog everyone and when foids are drunk/drugged they'd see my body and be horny af.

Am i cucking myself by not going to them?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, PointOfNoReturn and TechnoBoss
You need to be very NT. Well I thought this was the case. @MoggerGaston goes to them all the time. He will know all about them. Way more than I do.

I’m assuming you mean more of like some kind of outdoor rave and not indoor?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, WishIwasChico, socialcel and 1 other person
You need to be very NT. Well I thought this was the case. @MoggerGaston goes to them all the time. He will know all about them. Way more than I do.

raves sound like hell on earth ngl

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
raves sound like hell on earth ngl
Not necessarily. The big raves are FILLED with Chads though and they all have a harem of LTB-HTBs hovering around them while the Chads are shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Not necessarily. The big raves are FILLED with Chads though and they all have a harem of LTB-HTBs hovering around them while the Chads are shirtless.
Seriously? Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
Nah that’s tales surely bhai i never see chads irl just nt normies and even the moggers girls don’t really gravitate towards

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

depends on the rave tbh.

the big ones probably harder to slay at, u need to visit club-raves. Same club every weekend etc.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Nah that’s tales surely bhai i never see chads irl just nt normies and even the moggers girls don’t really gravitate towards
Not tales. Last one I went to was eZoo here.

Ok I was embellishing the Chad part. More like gymmaxed HTN maybe a few IRL Lites

The dudes just stand there and look tall and they have women dance around them. The incels are fully clothed and women aren’t looking at them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and WishIwasChico
Not tales. Last one I went to was eZoo here.

Ok I was embellishing the Chad part. More like gymmaxed HTN maybe a few IRL Lites

The dudes just stand there and look tall and they have women dance around them. The incels are fully clothed and women aren’t looking at them.
Ye body is law at raves surely

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if you want ran through druggy hoes then yeah rave is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico