Would you be a blackpilled parent to your future kids?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Well i can't have kids because I got klinfelter (my family line ends here) but for all the fortunate people who do, what would you do? Would you want your kids to mog you or be on pair with you at the very least? If they are unlucky what would you tell them and how would you help them?

If I personally had one I'd make sure this jewish society doesn't turn them into unhealthy, worthless pieces of mediocre shit. I would correct what my parents did wrong. Being a blackpilled parent is the best gift for a child tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
i wont have kids at all

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, hardestmfintheroom and Heinrich Schmidt
I will just make sure they do sports and socialize well, If they will sleep well eat healthy be active and be positive and confident it will make them develop better

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, hardestmfintheroom, the_nextDavidLaid and 2 others
They’ll be 7ft moggers

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, curriemaxxer and fuxkdakikez
Well i can't have kids because I got klinfelter (my family line ends here) but for all the fortunate people who do, what would you do? Would you want your kids to mog you or be on pair with you at the very least? If they are unlucky what would you tell them and how would you help them?

If I personally had one I'd make sure this jewish society doesn't turn them into unhealthy, worthless pieces of mediocre shit. I would correct what my parents did wrong. Being a blackpilled parent is the best gift for a child tbh.
I'll just looksmax them and teach them about the lookism aspect, won't go furthermore than that.

They will eat healthy animal based and nose breath and sleep well also they will all be either doctors all lawyers so that they can pay for my ascension surgeries

No because I'm sub-5 and parenting is out of my possibilities. I'll never have a girlfriend, let alone sex for free.