Would you be depressed/angry/feel ugly? if ONLY fat or obese women messaged you on online dating sites?

Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers

Gold
I get ignored by slim women on dating sites (average, pretty or facially ugly slim women... it doesn't matter... they all ignore me).

I only get messaged by obese women, like 1/10 > 2/10 rated ones. I do not message them. I Ignore. Not hoards of them message me, but two or three a month.

Shit is depressing as I'm a healthy weight man (5'10 / 172lbs / 16-17% bodyfat). I just want a non-fat looksmatch but its looking impossible for me. It makes me believe that I'm a 4 to 4.5 tops. And cos of hypergamy or --womens lack of self awareness-- these disgusting obese pigs think I'm obtainable.

So how does/would it make you feel if it happens/happened to you?

nintchdbpict000251799100.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

Ugly landwhale women have fucked brains and insane standards for their SMV, like a more insane ratio than anyone else. I honestly think it's because they want to assure themselves that they're actually attractive, women rate their own attractiveness through the Simps they are able to get.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and turkproducer
I get ignored by slim women on dating sites (average, pretty or facially ugly slim women... it doesn't matter... they all ignore me).

I only get messaged by obese women, like 1/10 > 2/10 rated ones. I do not message them. I Ignore. Not hoards of them message me, but two or three a month.

Shit is depressing as I'm a healthy weight man (5'10 / 172lbs / 16-17% bodyfat). I just want a non-fat looksmatch but its looking impossible for me. It makes me believe that I'm a 4 to 4.5 tops. And cos of hypergamy or --womens lack of self awareness-- these disgusting obese pigs think I'm obtainable.

So how does/would it make you feel if it happens/happened to you?

nintchdbpict000251799100.jpg
Extremely

Not even thoes message me.

• JFL
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet
OP what do you look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back