Would you ever fight for your motherland?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Would you ever go to war and die for your motherland? This isn’t some abstract hypothetical. If in the next few years, your motherland calls upon you to go to the front lines and fight against invaders, would you?

If yes, can you explain why you’re a worthless cuck and a replaceable beta male? Thank you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Gonthar, latincell95 and 1 other person
Haven’t been. Not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and LooksThinker
Haven’t been. Not sure tbh
The fact that you even have to contemplate this means you’re also a replaceable cuck beta male. Many such cases.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Ricky212
Yes because your unlikely to die and will be made fun of if you don't

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
im itching for it to happen.

i'd gladly fight against these muslim invaders.

they don't need to call me i'd ask to go myself

• JFL
And yet another dispensable cuck beta male
Images 19

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, latincell95 and Ricky212
I want to live haven’t even experienced life rotting at home

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_, aleksander and Pikabro
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, hopecel, latincell95 and 2 others
If they promise me a big booty pawg gf when I return then yes I would /s

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, hopecel and latincell95
absolutely not. first of all i dont identify witht his nation. second this country ha been evil to me

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, slavicpsycho and Eternal_
I don’t have any vitriolic or hateful political ideology. I have the ideology of self-preservation and I will never in a gorillion years die for a piece of land or government or woman.
Just say you are a sissy next time

Not worth dying for jews, old men etc

Or like in ukraine defend muh country only for the women to go to the west and download tinder muh need chad i’m war refugee

Nah i have good stats i want to live my life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, slavicpsycho, hopecel and 4 others
The fact that you even have to contemplate this means you’re also a replaceable cuck beta male. Many such cases.
JFL at going to war. The only way I go to war is if all the women go aswell. They lose the day the send all the women out of the country to get bred by other ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
already have but i would go back if they called me haha

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
already have but i would go back if they called me haha
You were in Iraq or Afghanistan? You were an ocean away fighting for your motherland? You don’t know yet that you were fighting for Paul Wolfowitz and the rest of the Zionist architects of the recent fraudulent wars that America started?

• Love it
No only cucks do that shit

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, standardcel and Eternal_
Yes because I'm the army and wish to become an officer. That is what I'm undergoing training to do and that is my life's purpose

• Ugh..
yes no doubt, fatherland though.

excuse to die

@whiteislandpill

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Eternal_
Would you ever go to war and die for your motherland? This isn’t some abstract hypothetical. If in the next few years, your motherland calls upon you to go to the front lines and fight against invaders, would you?

If yes, can you explain why you’re a worthless cuck and a replaceable beta male? Thank you
The only way I’ll fight for the JewSa army is if I get a guarantee of 3 virgin Chinese and/or Iranian brides after my service. Otherwise, no

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
The only way I’ll fight for the JewSa army is if I get a guarantee of 3 virgin Chinese and/or Iranian brides after my service. Otherwise, no
Allah guarantees you 72 virgins if you don’t make it back

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and latincell95
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: diamondbill, latincell95 and ordinarypsycho

Im a mutt, I have no birthrights anywhere.

I have nothing against my country, not burning passion either. But I don't think I would be a good soldier, so if there's no draft I'll pass.

I have nothing against my country, not burning passion either. But I don't think I would be a good soldier, so if there's no draft I'll pass.
And if there’s a draft you would go and not flee?

Cuck

And if there’s a draft you would go and not flee?

Cuck
Maybe I would flee, if I'm against the war. If not, I might see where I can help. Maybe they won't even take me lol, or they give me an easy task.

• JFL
I don't think most Americans and ethnics would hesitate if there was a draft Most Americans and ethnics are extremely patriotic especially the people from thr south and the third world countries because they had to struggle for years for their independence. The US and many of those backward countries were also involved in my many wars. They take pride in their culture and are ready to die for their country. Hard times brings people together and creates a sense of unity. On the other hand you have Sweden and other countries that stayed neutral throughout history and have never seen war since the middle ages and we all know how the situation is now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and latincell95
yes i'll be ultra violent i use it to finally empty my bottled up anger since i was born

even if my motherland lost atleast i could finally relive some of my anger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and latincell95
Never. I'm a mutt.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No

• +1
Not when it comes to the UK

no. hope georgia gets obilirated

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Eternal_

no im not being cannon fodder no matter what my country is

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Eternal_
I don't think most Americans and ethnics would hesitate if there was a draft Most Americans and ethnics are extremely patriotic especially the people from thr south and the third world countries because they had to struggle for years for their independence. The US and many of those backward countries were also involved in my many wars. They take pride in their culture and are ready to die for their country. Hard times brings people together and creates a sense of unity. On the other hand you have Sweden and other countries that stayed neutral throughout history and have never seen war since the middle ages and we all know how the situation is now
Most Gen Z and millennial men are living hellish sexless, lonely lives. Why tf would the risk their lives for a country that doesn’t even consider them human beings?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Samsepioler, Agendum and 1 other person
Most boomers and Gen X men are still somewhat patriotic. But as for millennials and Gen Z, they would probably hesitate.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
No snatch, no go and get the draft. Simple A-S

• JFL