Would you ever fight for your motherland?

Would you ever go to war and die for your motherland?
I would kill but not die for my country. Also, I wouldn't go on the actual battlefield, my high IQ and experience in playing many strategy video games would make me better working in a war room as a general, tactician, planning defense strategies, etc.
 a5f23c53 d25d 4b65 b52b 287612bcf9fc

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, shabby890, edgemaxx and 1 other person
lol fuck no too individualistic for that

Anyone who is willing to listen
Anyone willing to listen to you doesn't mean your words hold any value in their willingness.

i would kill myself after getting drafted so they lose -1 manpower

yes i'll be ultra violent i use it to finally empty my bottled up anger since i was born

even if my motherland lost atleast i could finally relive some of my anger
You’ll be one of the first ones to get bodied by some 5’6” chink or Iranian

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Would you ever go to war and die for your motherland? This isn’t some abstract hypothetical. If in the next few years, your motherland calls upon you to go to the front lines and fight against invaders, would you?

If yes, can you explain why you’re a worthless cuck and a replaceable beta male? Thank you
I would if we lived before like 50 years

nowdays it's totally pointless just like @Umbra said about Ukraine tbh even if I understand that emotion to your land I can't on the other hand understand guys who die while their compatriot foids escape and install Tinder lmao

also not to mention that you as an incel should never give a fuck about religion nor nationalism because you're probably an outcast so why would you be into that shit while your people see you as subhuman?

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
I would if we lived before like 50 years

nowdays it's totally pointless just like @Umbra said about Ukraine tbh even if I understand that emotion to your land I can't on the other hand understand guys who die while their compatriot foids escape and install Tinder lmao

also not to mention that you as an incel should never give a fuck about religion nor nationalism because you're probably an outcast so why would you be into that shit while your people see you as subhuman?
I see it as a way to spite the government, women, and society as a collective.

-The government hates you (and the rest of its citizens)

-Women hate you

-Society doesn’t care about you.

With all that in mind, why on earth would I ever sacrifice a milliliter of sweat or blood for a world that hates me?! I will NEVER.

I will live to spite women, the government, and all of society. I will always flee to peaceful areas far away from war.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I see it as a way to spite the government, women, and society as a collective.

-The government hates you (and the rest of its citizens)

-Women hate you

-Society doesn’t care about you.

With all that in mind, why on earth would I ever sacrifice a milliliter of sweat or blood for a world that hates me?! I will NEVER.

I will live to spite women, the government, and all of society. I will always flee to peaceful areas far away from war.
real tbh but the only emotion I kinda have to this land is because my ancestors died for it so I'd be ashamed of myself if I escaped like a pussy

maybe I'd be passionate about homeland if /we/ had the power

not my motherland, but for white people, yes.

Yes.
I served military as a field artillery. I would go if the would call me.
I also enjoy the unipolar world order runned by Anglosaxons and Jews that was established after WW2, but specifically in the ninties after the collapse of our great enemy, the Soviet union.
I think these are the best times to be alive in the entire human history and that "multipolarism" brings nothing to the table.
I know bitter incels might think otherwise, however I now for the fact that life for EVERYONE is better now, and no, incels never had it better in the enire history, and most of them were being thrown to the wolves in the ages past.
Incels who hate this world order are terribly, terribly wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro