Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and tigrxs
-word created by incels- "real"

-actual word- "fake"

seems legit

• Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Billionare is high IQ

thats cope, all women get the most play
Ugh just the thought of fucking anything below Mtb makes me disgusted subhuman girls make me more disgusted then subhuman guys tbh

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Ugh just the thought of fucking anything below Mtb makes me disgusted subhuman girls make me more disgusted then subhuman guys tbh
That’s why Chad is the right answer

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Eh u would think that they would be not just throwing it every where
Why?

Promiscuousty is based on accessibility

They have the most access. It should be assumed they make equal use of their access to men as other women do, but they have more of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and moggathon
oh nvm i didnt read the 2nd message

• +1
That’s why Chad is the right answer
Yeah I chose Chad I could’ve been Chad if I had proper devolpment Jfl I was a Chad when I was younger and my adhd medicine stunted my growth by 2 inches

Why?

Promiscuousty is based on accessibility

They have the most access. It should be assumed they make equal use of their access to men as other women do, but they have more of it.
Hmm maybe u would think they would have more self respect and look down upon subhumans

Yeah I chose Chad I could’ve been Chad if I had proper devolpment Jfl I was a Chad when I was younger and my adhd medicine stunted my growth by 2 inches
Can relate bhai I didn’t even get the Covid vaccine type shit

• +1
And I became downward grown

All billionaires are lonely never loved and pidophiles as a Chad I'll finally love myself and get an alien stacy

• +1
Reactions: losthope
Can relate bhai I didn’t even get the Covid vaccine type shit
No I used to mouth breathe because I moved into new house and there’s dust all over it before I didn’t I became like gerbil boy

All billionaires are lonely never loved and pidophiles as a Chad I'll finally love myself and get an alien stacy
But not my alien stacy type shit. A different one!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and wsada
you make a compelling case for billionares

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and moggathon
Hmm maybe u would think they would have more self respect and look down upon subhumans
They can fuck everybody though they don't have to fuck subhumans

Think about the actual smv of an actual stacy

You're underestimating their powa!

• Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Such a Stupid question . I’d rather be Steven seagal
IMG 4679
(Chad, 6’4 , works for Putin , Russian Stacy’s at disposal, rich as hell)

• JFL
No I used to mouth breathe because I moved into new house and there’s dust all over it before I didn’t I became like gerbil boy
I’m like 90% sure I mouth breathed a lot as a child. But I have the same exact amount of forward growth as I did when I was a child. I think it’s just genetics and bone strength idk. I did chew on a lot of bones as a child.

• +1
I’m like 90% sure I mouth breathed a lot as a child. But I have the same exact amount of forward growth as I did when I was a child. I think it’s just genetics and bone strength idk. I did chew on a lot of bones as a child.
no matter what, people will try to find a reason for bad genetics

depends on the looks of the billionaire. Unless I'd be a truecel, billionaire, think of the possibilities.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
  • +1
Not like mine was severe u can literally see the downward growth

• +1
Yh but are you sure that’s not genetics?
Mewing isn’t gonna make u some Chad it just keeps u from being downward grown and makes sure u have good facial width/non narrow palate I see tons of forward grown subhumans

money is 100% made up
“Chad” is a term made up by incels, “money” is an actual thing, if you pick better looks over being a literal billionaire you have serious issues

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
depends on the looks of the billionaire. Unless I'd be a truecel, billionaire, think of the possibilities.
Anyone who picks Chad is insane, even if the billionaire was an actual subhuman I’m always picking that, not like becoming subhuman looking is gonna change anything for me if im not getting any sex with my current looks