Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
“Chad” is a term made up by incels, “money” is an actual thing, if you pick better looks over being a literal billionaire you have serious issues
enjoy your paper boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
U have to be really ugly to not be able to ascend from lefort III and OBO
If your neurocranium isn't the right shape it's game over even with a billion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and UZB_Strebl
Obvious tiktok retard if you’d pick better looks over having a thousand million dollars (literally 1,000,000,000 dollars)
paper.

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
money doesn't exist
Goatis youtuber v0 b5t44gdb1xya1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, lowiqNormie, med and 2 others
Obvious tiktok retard if you’d pick better looks over having a thousand million dollars (literally 1,000,000,000 dollars)
Dec 4 2023

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Being bilionaire makes u literally tod in earth no brainer

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
1 billion dollars can’t even fit on paper lmao thanks for showing you have negative iq
even worse when it isnt even paper, just a number on a screen

No person above the age of 22 is voting Chad. Legit room temperature IQ choice

• +1
Reactions: Jagger, Xtra and lowiqNormie
even worse when it isnt even paper, just a number on a screen
Yes and that “number on a screen” will allow you to live like a king better than any wagecuck chad

Cope subhumanity is worst thing possible even rich
No such thing as “subhumanity” you have let this site brainwash you, I’d pick rich with the worst looks possible over a chad who has to work

Im already poor i couldnt care less about money tbh. the world has nothing to offer for money anyways

This goatis fans are cringe asf I can’t wait till they all have pains all over for not exercising for 40 years and are full of tapeworms
exercising mogs. i do martial arts 3 times a week

No person above the age of 22 is voting Chad. Legit room temperature IQ choice
Yep this forum is fucking braindead, anyone who picks Chad is either a 15yo tiktoker who has never has to wageslave, or just simply an idiot who doesn’t know the value of money

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, AspiringMogger and lowiqNormie
Im already poor i couldnt care less about money tbh. the world has nothing to offer for money anyways
that makes no sense retard, you'd only not care about the billion if you already had money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and UZB_Strebl
COPE u wish u we’re rich like how u used to be

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yep this forum is fucking braindead, anyone who picks Chad is either a 15yo tiktoker who has never has to wageslave, or just simply an idiot who doesn’t know the value of money
I don’t blame them I would’ve probably picked Chad too a couple of years ago. Now that I’ve grown up and learned the value of time and money it all seems futile. What are Chad looks gonna do for me if I’m wageslaving 35+ hours a week?

There is more to life than pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I don’t blame them I would’ve probably picked Chad too a couple of years ago. Now that I’ve grown up and learned the value of time and money it all seems futile. What are Chad looks gonna do for me if I’m wageslaving 35+ hours a week?

There is more to life than pussy.
yeah people say "just be a model" that would unironically be one of the most shit jobs

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
bluepilled retard

literally can't buy anything with a billion dollars that's better than a Chad face and frame

bluepilled retard

literally can't buy anything with a billion dollars that's better than a Chad face and frame
i don't think it's bluepilled if the choice was mtn and billions vs chad, then i would pick mtn

yeah people say "just be a model" that would unironically be one of the most shit jobs
Model job is still a job. I know people that model, when you’re starting out it’s not fun in the slightest. Even if you’re good looking if you got a shit portfolio, it’ll take years to build up a decent catalog to the point you’ll make good money. It’s more about who you know than your looks alone.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx