Would you rather be a Chad or a billionaire ?

Chad or billionaire

• Total voters
Model job is still a job. I know people that model, when you’re starting out it’s not fun in the slightest. Even if you’re good looking if you got a shit portfolio, it’ll take years to build up a decent catalog to the point you’ll make good money. It’s more about who you know than your looks alone.
"just make millions modeling" meanwhile sean o pry made headlines for being the highest paid model ever at 1.5 million in a year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spicel, Deleted member 60975, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
cause ur coping that money don't matter
Money matters if you want to have fun with money, I give up on having fun with money and be a chad tbh while working as a wageslave like i am

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I don’t blame them I would’ve probably picked Chad too a couple of years ago. Now that I’ve grown up and learned the value of time and money it all seems futile. What are Chad looks gonna do for me if I’m wageslaving 35+ hours a week?

There is more to life than pussy.
Yep they are bluepilled retards

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
If it is then why are you bashing me for picking a chad u hyprocite loser.
@anthony111553 I think it’s time we pay edgemaxx a visit eh

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Money matters if you want to have fun with money, I give up on having fun with money and be a chad tbh while working as a wageslave like i am
i mean i guess i respect it but it seems like ur at a point where u should just kill yourself if money wouldn't bring u joy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Samsepioler
Chad chad chad. No contest.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
i mean i guess i respect it but it seems like ur at a point where u should just kill yourself if money wouldn't bring u joy
fucking girls and hanging out with friends outside is bringing me joy TBH

i don't think it's bluepilled if the choice was mtn and billions vs chad, then i would pick mtn
yeah, that's way different. i'd probably still pick Chad though.

i know a Chad/Chadlite and he just lives on a different planet

• +1
  • JFL
bluepilled retard

literally can't buy anything with a billion dollars that's better than a Chad face and frame
You’re the bluepilled one you fucking idiot. I don’t give a shit about looks, I don’t care if I had a chad face because then I’d still need to wageslave.

While as a billionaire I could live like a literal king in a mansion, travelling to new countries in my private jet and fuck a new hot girl every single day

@anthony111553 I think it’s time we pay edgemaxx a visit eh
Nigga u are an inbred fuck. U want to be a chad? Or a billionaire cuz After girl knows that u did surgeries she will leave your inbred ass tbh and wont be a mother to your children

• JFL
Reactions: Spicel, Deleted member 60975 and UZB_Strebl
Yep they are bluepilled retards
Also there are more chads than billionaires. In all of Europe there are less than 600 billionaires. JFL at picking Chad tbh

yeah, that's way different. i'd probably still pick Chad though.

i know a Chad/Chadlite and he just lives on a different planet
how bout htn, i feel like that one would be obvious

Nigga u are an inbred fuck. U want to be a chad? Or a billionaire cuz After girl knows that u did surgeries she will leave your inbred ass tbh and wont be a mother to your children
Idc I’ll achieve life goal of mogging u

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and UZB_Strebl
Ur so retarded it hurts. What the fuck would I do with a chad face? I’d still have low income and be living in a depressing shithole country. I’d literally just be a better looking version of myself

I don’t know why I’m even replying to such braindead cunts

I don’t blame them I would’ve probably picked Chad too a couple of years ago. Now that I’ve grown up and learned the value of time and money it all seems futile. What are Chad looks gonna do for me if I’m wageslaving 35+ hours a week?

There is more to life than pupussy
Yea being chad is for sure tempting but if u ever had to wageslave even for once in ur life u would instantly choose money

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You’re the bluepilled one you fucking idiot. I don’t give a shit about looks, I don’t care if I had a chad face because then I’d still need to wageslave.

While as a billionaire I could live like a literal king in a mansion, travelling to new countries in my private jet and fuck a new hot girl every single day
Read The Great Gatsby you dumb faggot. Now imagine Gatsby is also a subhuman.

You'd be fucking whores who are disgusted by your subhuman face. You'd accidentally catch a glimpse of yourself in their eyes which would send a ripple of dread down your spine and ruin your entire week. Chad would be flying to new countries too. He flirt with the cute stewardesses and get his dick sucked in the bathroom, then convince her to upgrade him to business class.

• +1

You'd be fucking whores who are disgusted by your subhuman face. You'd accidentally catch a glimpse of yourself in their eyes which would send a ripple of dread down your spine and ruin your entire week. Chad would be flying to new countries too. He flirt with the cute stewardesses and get his dick sucked in the bathroom, then convince her to upgrade him to business class.
Bankmanfried is a prime example tbh

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Ur so retarded it hurts. What the fuck would I do with a chad face? I’d still have low income and be living in a depressing shithole country. I’d literally just be a better looking version of myself

I don’t know why I’m even replying to such braindead cunts
money wouldn't matter if people like you didn't care about money

YOU give money value

• +1

I don’t give a fuck about how whores view me you fucking simp retard. I literally don’t care if they see me as ugly or average or attractive I just want to live my life how I want to, I couldn’t do that as a chad, I definitely could do that as a billionaire. No one is making good money in my shithole regardless if he’s a chad or not, so I’m always picking money over being the chad

U already are billionaire and a chad at that too so you dont know the struggle dnr
IMG 4680

• JFL

a week i could drown my tears in with money, absolute horrid example

money wouldn't matter if people like you didn't care about money

YOU give money value
I wouldn’t do anything with a chad face. I’d do tons of things and completely change my life with a billion dollars. I’m guessing ur some privileged retard who’s never been poor or doesn’t know value of money

I don’t give a fuck about how whores view me you fucking simp retard. I literally don’t care if they see me as ugly or average or attractive I just want to live my life how I want to, I couldn’t do that as a chad, I definitely could do that as a billionaire. No one is making good money in my shithole regardless if he’s a chad or not, so I’m always picking money over being the chad
yeah it's a bit weird, how could someone be so affected mentally cause a girl didn't enjoy the sex she willingly gave up

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I wouldn’t do anything with a chad face. I’d do tons of things and completely change my life with a billion dollars. I’m guessing ur some privileged retard who’s never been poor or doesn’t know value of money
Youre the one giving value to money, without that its just paper and ink

if everyone suddenly stopped caring about it, it would be useless but that's never going to happen with people like you

I don’t give a fuck about how whores view me you fucking simp retard.
Okay, well I do. Have fun fucking dry ass pussy and getting unenthusiastic blow jobs your entire life.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs and UZB_Strebl
Billionaire obviously, proves majority of this Forum are either subhumans or retarded

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
yeah it's a bit weird, how could someone be so affected mentally cause a girl didn't enjoy the sex she willingly gave up
Are you autistic? Serious question. You don't have a better time when the people you're with are into what you're doing?

Okay, well I do. Have fun fucking dry ass pussy and getting unenthusiastic blow jobs your entire life.
so im still getting pussy and getting my dick sucked, sounds great

• +1
Reactions: Axii and tigrxs