Would you rather be (INSANE HIGH IQ CHINESE PUZZLE BOX TIER POLL GTFIH)

Would you rather be:

• Total voters
LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Explain your reasoning and bitterly debate other esteemed members of our community
EDIT: YOU CANNOT IN ANYWAY CHANGE OR FRAUD THE VALUES ONCE YOUR CHOICE IS MADE, YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
ONE INCH BOOST FROM SHOES AT MOST FOR HEIGHT
NO LOOKSMAXXES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Does frame include muscle inserts

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Chad is chad

• +1
Explain your reasoning and bitterly debate other esteemed members of our community
7 PSL and 5'7 average frame. I'm 16 so my parents will realise that I need HGH injections so I'll grow to at least 6'1. Also the HGH might improve my frame. This probably works because in this case I have age advantage.

• Woah
7 PSL and 5'7 average frame. I'm 16 so my parents will realise that I need HGH injections so I'll grow to at least 6'1. Also the HGH might improve my frame. This probably works because in this case I have age advantage.
If I said your values once accepted were static and couldn't be changed by your own efforts, would you still choose the 7 PSL option?

Chinese aren’t that high IQ, should have said Ashkenazi Jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If I said your values once accepted were static and couldn't be changed by your own efforts, would you still choose the 7 PSL option?
Oh then I wouldn't. I would go for the second option. 4.5 PSL is still average.

• +1
Easily 7 PSL but 5ft 7. That PSL level is literally male model-tier looks. Women would literally stare at your face in lust. I think face would make up for height.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
@cocainecowboy
I want to see if I've predicted your answer correctly

As it stands i think 7psl 5'7 average frame is the best choice. one could get LL surgery and lifts.

If the middle option was 6psl and 6'4 then id definitely choose that. If if it was 5psl I would say that a 5psl guy can chew, mew and surgerymaxx to 6psl. however, as it stands the 6'4 frame would only have a 4psl face. even with surgery he would only be 5psl at best.
while i think if a 4psl 6'4 guy gymceled, looksmaxxed and had ideal skin, he would still have niche appeal to some girls over the 7psl manlet, ultimately, most girls would still prefer the 7 psl 5'7 manlet especially if he had 5'' LL surgery to 6'0.

if the 7psl 5'7 manlet couldnt get LL surgery, that would be another contributing factor for the 4psl 6'4 lanklet.
One must also consider the fact that phosphate implants which attach to the bone to increase bone mass are commercially available 4psl subhumans might be able to looksmaxx beyond point to potentially 6psl or even 7psl. it is too hard to tell as the technology is still in its infancy.
the decision isnt clear because of this

the third option doesnt account for much as 3psl is very ugly. however, the counter argument is that some girls still found andre the giant attractive because he was so big.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and LordNorwood
As it stands i think 7psl 5'7 average frame is the best choice. one could get LL surgery and lifts.

If the middle option was 6psl and 6'4 then id definitely choose that. If if it was 5psl I would say that a 5psl guy can chew, mew and surgerymaxx to 6psl. however, as it stands the 6'4 frame would only have a 4psl face. even with surgery he would only be 5psl at best. while i think, if a 4psl 6'4 guy gymceled, looksmaxxed and had ideal skin, he would still have niche appeal to some girls over the 7psl manlet, ultimately, most girls would still prefer to 5'7psl manlet especially if he had 5'' LL surgery to 6'0.

the third option doesnt account for much as 3psl is very ugly. however, the counter argument is that some girls still found andre the giant attractive because he was so big.
I should've made a note that the values were unchangeable after selection tbh

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Shit thread holocaust yourself

• JFL
3rd option because i can't imagine myself short with an average frame lol. And i can facemaxx with surgeries and ascend to 5 psl. 6'6/5 psl/top tier frame is slayer tier.

• +1
Don’t make me get my Luger out you Norwood ridden subhuman goyim abomination
And to think my ancestors saved your people and restored them to Jerusalem only for you to backstab their child generations later :woke:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Easily 7 PSL but 5ft 7. That PSL level is literally male model-tier looks. Women would literally stare at your face in lust. I think face would make up for height.
tbh at 7psl it wouldn't be hard to find a girl to pay for your LL

you can legit foidbux

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and LordNorwood
And to think my ancestors saved your people and restored them to Jerusalem only for you to backstab their child generations later :woke:
Keep crying for me subhuman

• WTF
7 psl not even close

• +1
obv second is best retards

A 5'7 guy with face can get good looking girls

Every tall guy I've ever met with a goofy face has a fat short hobbit girlfriend with a shitty personality

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Nrrr15
The option where I don't go bald please

Obviously 7 psl 5'7.
With a 7 psl face you don't need to really worry about height or frame.

At 5'7, 7 psl face can still save you, especially if you reach 5'8 with shoes. Plenty of short girls out there ready to mingle with a gl nigga that's their height or barely taller.

5'7" is still an acceptable height for a lot of women, and 7 PSL is basically unmoggable. If you said 5'6" or lower I would need to think about it.

7psl without even question

I don't want average frame.

i guess 7 psl

if you could describe the 3psl guy further, I might change my choice to PSL7 guy

but the 0.01% frame makes the ogre face worth it

if he is a narrow faced, 1.5 fwhr cuck faced alien skull, then I will take the PSL 7

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
EDIT: YOU CANNOT IN ANYWAY CHANGE OR FRAUD THE VALUES ONCE YOUR CHOICE IS MADE, YOU JUST HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
ONE INCH BOOST FROM SHOES AT MOST FOR HEIGHT
NO LOOKSMAXXES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED
6ft6 3 psl

Then I can be a pro strongman