Would you rather be Tyrone or white HTN

I would rather be

• Tyrone

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • White htn

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
Brutal to wake up one day and realize you are a black nigger, if this happened to me I would cry and rope and I'm already brown
White HTN or bust
A tall white HTN has SMV equal to maybe a Tyronelite at best

A 100% pure Tyrone tho pulverizes the HTN into the ground tho no doubt about it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and SidharthTheSlayer
I had the app for like 3 months at that time and have the hinge data to prove it…

I’ve matched with tiktok and ig influencers… just ask BGM

U shown a screenshot of high mtbs and said “show me better than this”

I did that, there’s been days where I’ve had 200+ matches lol stop hating bc I proven u wrong man

nah i dont, hes a chad and idk tbh i just have selfies as my pics except for 2 candids, im a white 20 yr old htn

plus i think bumble verification is broken which is how i verified as him, crisick and maher
@looksmaxxer234 Na he's white chadlite/htn and I saw him match and dm baddies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234 and Kamui
@looksmaxxer234 Na he's white chadlite/htn and I saw him match and dm baddies
well u and qotav saw the stacy with 3 mil followers i matched with

there’s been some true stacies / stacylites and i’ve never seen guys on here match w a true Stacy, there’s only a few who would be capable tbh

OLD success isn’t about being chad and i think i’ve recently mastered how to succeed on there for anyone high MTN or above

the reason i disagreed with this post is bc the black equivalent of me wouldn’t get shit, but obviously at the level of tyrone race doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
A tall white HTN has SMV equal to maybe a Tyronelite at best

A 100% pure Tyrone tho pulverizes the HTN into the ground tho no doubt about it
Yes but if you had to be the said Tyrone that would be just brutal. I don't know if I could survive

nah i dont, hes a chad and idk tbh i just have selfies as my pics except for 2 candids, im a white 20 yr old htn

plus i think bumble verification is broken which is how i verified as him, crisick and maher
Could you post a celebrity you look similar too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back