Would you rather fight Bruce Lee or Shaq?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Would you rather fight a 7'0 (214 cm) 310 lbs bbc who would kill you with one punch, or a 5'7 (170 cm) 130 lbs manlet gook?

No morals, no weapons, no escaping. What do you do?

Bruce Lee, he probably would beat me but I could keep myself alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Effortless and Stare
I could fight 3 130lbs skinny twink failures at one time, I will take Shaq, it will at least be a nice workout

Bruce Lee, he probably would beat me but I could keep myself alive.
But you could use Shaq's size against him. 6'5 is more mobile than 7'0. You could probably this
tenor.gif

Shaq, because I would just double leg him and his head would slam on the pavement and it would all be over unless he nig screamed for his entourage to jump in.

bruce lee would kill everyone in this thread faster than shaq.bruce lee had unwavering endurance and super human strength. shaq would tire more easily

Last edited:
Would I rather fight an ant or a lady bug? Doesn't matter bro I'll destroy either one in 1 punch.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: didntreadlol, Blackout.xl, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
I would rather fight Bruce Lee, because he would put admirably huge effort into making my death as painful as possible.

But you could use Shaq's size against him. 6'5 is more mobile than 7'0. You could probably this
tenor.gif

Shaq in his prime was insanely athletic for someone his size and would crush 99% of men.

Nah no way bruce lee would beat someone whos 6'5 and jacked
Being jacked don’t mean shit if u don’t know how to fight. Now a 6’5 guy who’s jacked and knows MMA could destroy Bruce lee

I'd take both at the same time.

Jfl @ the people in this thread. They talking like gangsta unless Bruce Lee rapes their ass twice while just using one finger

Bruce Lee i would try to take him down. Also go do your gf boyo