Would you wear colored lenses?

?

• Total voters
Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
As a victim of brown eyes I‘m considering to buy some contact lenses to get that eye halo. I’m thinking of light hazel, because blue or green would be too obvious

Those are the ones I would bu

What do you guys think? Legit or too much effort to put them on daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Perfect Hairline
As a victim of brown eyes I‘m considering to buy some contact lenses to get that eye halo. I’m thinking of light hazel, because blue or green would be too obvious

I think blue/green eyes on a person that has natural brown eyes would look uncanny and weird. I'd opt to get light brown contacts tbh. Stroma is legit for lightening your eyes too.

yeah if they are natural looking ones like desiolens and other good companies.

Last edited:
it can make u blind

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 3043
elaborate
the iris breaths but when u put a lens on it it causes the eye to suffocate leading to blindness on a long or short term . There was a foid at my school who started wearing colored contacts , after 3 months i guess her eyes became bloody red & she couldn't see well

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, Htobrother, Deleted member 6382 and 3 others
the iris breaths but when u put a lens on it it causes the eye to suffocate leading to blindness on a long or short term . There was a foid at my school who started wearing colored contacts , after 3 months i guess her eyes became bloody red & she couldn't see well
fuark sad if legit.

fuark sad if legit.
why would i lie . I wish i could wear them too my eyes r brown but they're harmful . I wouldn't risk my eyesight for a color

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 3043
Bro fuck u. Strege its all predestined im down to talk on discord. Add me. Guru Jnani#8752. U still got me mad for leaving me on read on messages on here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

I bought contact lenses.

Too hard to put in. Never succeeded even once. CBA anymore.
Too many risks too. Never buy contact lenses from online without medical guidance.

Biggest cope ever
I bought contact lenses.

Too hard to put in. Never succeeded even once. CBA anymore.
Too many risks too. Never buy contact lenses from online without medical guidance.
No bro,0 risk,just buy from a good website,and JUST GET a GOOD HYGIENE.If you don't apply procedures like they say,it can shit your eye.

Biggest cope ever

No bro,0 risk,just buy from a good website,and JUST GET a GOOD HYGIENE.If you don't apply procedures like they say,it can shit your eye.
GOOGLE IT

I have been wearing grey lenses for years now. it's legit. it can halo you.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Yes, very obviously, even normies wear them because they realize brown eyes are a falio.

Thats what happens when u buy ur contacts from pajeets value for money shop

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
no. they make you look like some weird reptile alien hyrbid. Girls wear those things and it always cringes me out.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
They look fake man, that’s the only thing

Well I already wear colorless ones to get rid of glasses but I will try green contacts in near future

Last edited: