Wrist size analogy - The ultimate androgen pill

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
Actually the bone density pill.

As a man, you are supposed to have a much larger bone structure than a female, provided there are androgen receptors which differ male dimorphism from the female neoteny

brin_neoteny.jpg

*Example of neoteny VS dimorphism*

I will start this thread by saying that wrist size in regards to attracting other sex, doesn't necessarily matter, but evolutionary speaking, a thicker and larger bone structure, specifically wrist in this case; Tendons can support a large amount of force without collapsing, which gives an advantage in fighting and carrying heavy objects around, it certainly plays an role in dominating other men and climbing the social hierarchy (from the evolutionary perspective as said).

PicsArt 12 29 020140

Forearm is made up from 2 bones (Ulna & radius), which makes the wrist, so if these bones are small (malformed), this is why you are, the way you are

Underlying cause of thin wrist

Cause of the small and fragile wrist is unknown. Obviously genetics are responsible for androgen receptor distribution, but the thing which inhibits androgen receptors might be responsible for smaller than expected bone anthropometry. Combined with micronutrients and protein deficiency:
  • Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
  • Micronutrients can be tremendously reduced by plant food (if plants are not prepared correctly)
    • For example we have phytic acid which binds to the minerals and blocks them from being absorbable. That's why you need to prepare your seeds in a correct way to reduce the phytic content down to minimum.
    • We also have the oxalates found in leafy greens and legumes. INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach, so that's why we prepare plants to make them digestible. Oxalates binds minerals as well and can cause kidney stones.
    • Mycotoxins can inhibit the protein synthesis (will explain later). Mycotoxins are a result of poorly prepared and stored grain, when it get attacked by a fungus, so it ends up in your plate, or an animals eats it (ends up in it's milk or meat). You can get rid of mycotoxins by growing your own food and feeding your own animals with non-infected grains unfortunately.
    • We all know that fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) are crucial for bone developing, beta-sitosterol from the plants can reduce cholesterol, and basically reduce all of your fat soluble vitamin context.
  • The quality of your food should be significantly higher if you want to optimize the developmental growth, most animals are fed grain diet which is what you want to avoid, you want to get yourself a grass fed dairy and get a fermented grain if you're want to buy a grain-based product.
  • It's obvious but protein deficiency is the main thing as to why your... Organism in general is malnourished. Protein is the main building block for any cell, then it utilizes the vitamins, once it's consumed. Basically you want an animal based high quality protein in your diet, because animal protein is easily absorbable than the plant protein (plant protein has to go through protein sparing to get absorbed, which can stress the metabolism). If you look at the Indian population, they are protein deficient in general, so their stature is shorter than expected, most Indians are vegan:
Protein je bitan
_90516906_tallest_people_inf624.png
971ffd09e0d2b8eaf2f9c48ec2c006fa.png
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

Obviously, there are many more things which contributes to human development, but i'm not going to give a lecture, this deserve a special thread. We want to talk about wrist size and androgens in this post specifically.

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

Anything above 18cm is considered large

Due to estrogens and things, our wrist as well as the bone structure as a whole has become more smaller

Your average man has a wrist circumference between 6.5 - 7"

mens-fashion-blogger-asos-grey-t-shirt-aviators-teal-orange-jpg.1044830
ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

Brock lesnar has 7.5" wrist size according to my calculations (forearm×arm circumreference)

profile_mag-996x562-jpeg.1044828

8-9" is considerate large. There's no suprise as to why many athletes with thick wrists and joints are successful in strength sports such as powerlifting, wrestling, weightlifting...

rustambabayev-legend-jpg.1044846
screenshot_20210316-144741_youtube-jpg.1044852
maxresdefault-jpg.1044847

9" is rare as fuck and i was only able to find it highlighted in successful armwrestling competitors, thick bones are the biggest androgenic trait and if you are the fragile cuck like @GigaChang you would get your skull crushed just by 1 punch from these people:

pushkar_andrij_anatolijovich_-_16082902-jpg.1044853
fxyt85eb79251-jpg.1044854
screenshot_20210316-052433_youtube-jpg.1044855
denis-tsyplenkov-hand-550x412-jpg.1044864

And if anything bigger than 9" exists, you can only get it by attaining extra bodyfat so the fat will cushion the wrist, but it is not humanly attainable unless you are 7'5 tallfag who had a huge estradiol spike or some shit

Thick wrist and Kinematic advantages

Small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you; a natural wide and thick framed chad will always.

Big muscles cant compensate for a small bone structure

lets have a Indian curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps:

c21c8caf843f05fe920230b4745586ec

... On his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

CNX_UPhysics_06_03_CentForce.jpg

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert. - “When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

WRIST SIZE COMPARISON

PicsArt 12 28 023335

wrist-1-jpg.710674

wrist-2-jpeg.710675

wrist-3-jpeg.710677

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

@AscendingHero @Kingkellz @BalkanPig @Acnno @IncelWithNoLuck

@Bitch @pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @6’1cel @john2

@thecel @Chad1212 @54UD4D3 @TsarTsar444 @Andrew91

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, squirrelcel, Rt-Rust1 and 65 others
Dude really went

ZomboMeme 20052021202300

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 16 others
High quality thread. Just measured my wrists 18cm on the dot maybe 18.1 or .2 with user error.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, uglygoyim, .👽. and 6 others
thin wrist 6'3 pretty boy slays while ogre only gets old women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Basedtheticz, 190cm90kg and 28 others
High quality thread. Just measured my wrists 18cm on the dot maybe 18.1 or .2 with user error.
View attachment 1143608
It's a good wrist size, if you are sub 20% bodyfat

There has been some corelations about people with thicker wrists having a bigger frame

Do you happen to have a bigger frame personally ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, LooksJourney, Kingkellz and 2 others
thin wrist 6'3 pretty boy slays while ogre only gets old women
No shit lol, and you are not a " 6'3 prettyboy"

Thick joints and ankles serve an specific evolutionary purpose, not to attract other sex.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 17791, Lolcel and 11 others
Great thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's a good wrist size, if you are sub 20% bodyfat

There has been some corelations about people with thicker wrists having a bigger frame

Do you happen to have a bigger frame personally ?
I do have a wide frame yes.

I don't store much or if any fat on my wrists but i'm probably 22% BF rn, most of my fat is stored in my legs area or pelvic area tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Chintuck22
Over I have 6.4 inch wrists

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and volcelfatcel
18.2 cm and that's with low bonemass and at Tanner Stage 4, lifefuel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17791, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
mesomorphic wrist(the right wrist is ecto due to poland sindrome,fuck)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Chintuck22
I do have a wide frame yes.
That sort of confirms that bone density is androgenic

if you think about androgen distributions for a second, you have the guys such as @Copemaxxing who appears to have thicker wrists but thinner ankles. This is where the genetic part comes in, androgen distribution is genetically determined

Likewise, i have a thick ankles but a slightly thinner wrist and upper body, the genetic is underlying part here.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Lolcel and 5 others
I think I already told you that you can circumvent your androgen receptors determined by genetics with high amounts of hgh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person

if you think about androgen distributions for a second, you have the guys such as @Copemaxxing who appears to have thicker wrists but thinner ankles. This is where the genetic part comes in, androgen distribution is genetically determined

Likewise, i have a thick ankles but a slightly thinner wrist and upper body, the genetic is underlying part here.
Makes sense my brother has a slightly less wider frame than me still wide though and he has thicker wrists than even me probably in the 7.5 range.

I'm 16 so I'll probably change even more in the coming years.

Height probably influences how wide your frame is I think? He is 5'8 and I'm 5'10. Taller guys tend to have ass tier frames

• +1
20, I might be fucked by low T in puberty but I'm trying to rescue my development, I barely have body hair even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Chintuck22 and volcelfatcel
I think I already told you that you can circumvent your androgen receptors determined by genetics with high amounts of hgh
IGF-1 receptor density AND the prenatal testosterone

Though there are gazillion things to consider

If you blast a huge amount of HGH for your wrist gain, you wouldn't gain anything, because the cartilaginous matrix is something which you are BORN with, there's nothing that can change that, other than a localized bone tumour

Schematic-illustration-of-the-role-of-FGFR3-in-bone-repairing-FGFR3-is-strongly.png
eb2454bf267ee355e801247124f9b9fd.jpg

In acromegalic patients, wrist size is the same, except that the skin got thicker so it appears that the wrist is thicker as well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, AscendingHero, LooksJourney and 7 others
20, I might be fucked by low T in puberty but I'm trying to rescue my development, I barely have body hair even
Fucking weird ngl I'm Tanner stage 3.8-3.9 but my body hair came the fastest, same with facial hair, my height as well last year I'm 16.

I think Tanner stage is kinda cope. I had pubes very early on but little of anything else, I recently got chest hair and it has started growing fast. Not sure if my ethnicity matters but Arab. My voice has also deepened across this year and it's getting deeper.

• +1

If you blast a huge amount of HGH for your wrist gain, you wouldn't gain anything, because the cartilaginous matrix is something which you are BORN with, there's nothing that can change that, other than a localized bone tumour

Schematic-illustration-of-the-role-of-FGFR3-in-bone-repairing-FGFR3-is-strongly.png

In acromegalic patients, wrist size is the same, except that the skin got thicker so it appears that the wrist is thicker as well
Brutal,atleast you gonna have insane muscle gains and to be able to use larger amounts of roids without collaterals

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13970, Lmao and 1 other person
i doubt you are tanner 4 at 20. You are just low T with cucked development and lack dimorphic features, so you score low on those tests.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, LooksJourney and 2 others

i have bottom percentile wrists but top percentile ankles

• +1
Reactions: Spierdolony, CANI and Chintuck22
Fucking weird ngl I'm Tanner stage 3.8-3.9 but my body hair came the fastest, same with facial hair, my height as well last year I'm 16.

I think Tanner stage is kinda cope. I had pubes very early on but little of anything else, I recently got chest hair and it has started growing fast. Not sure if my ethnicity matters but Arab. My voice has also deepened across this year and it's getting deeper.
That's normal for your ethnicity tho, we had arab kids at our school that had a full beard at 14, and looked like adults already, they were manlets tho due to early puberty and shit genes.

My voice has been deep since 14 actually but my development just stopped, I have zero chest hair yet, but getting some on the arms now, I'm white so I might have less hair than you genetically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Lolcel, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
i doubt you are tanner 4 at 20. You are just low T with cucked development and lack dimorphic features, so you score low on those tests.
Well fuck me then. I hope I can prove you wrong, I actually have high prenatal T with mogger voice but still look like half-child half-man.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Chintuck22
Actually the bone density pill.

As a man, you are supposed to have a much larger bone structure than a female, provided there are androgen receptors which differ male dimorphism from the female neoteny
View attachment 1143551
brin_neoteny.jpg

*Example of neoteny VS dimorphism*

I will start this thread by saying that wrist size in regards to attracting other sex, doesn't necessarily matter, but evolutionary speaking, a thicker and larger bone structure, specifically wrist in this case; Tendons can support a large amount of force without collapsing, which gives an advantage in fighting and carrying heavy objects around, it certainly plays an role in dominating other men and climbing the social hierarchy (from the evolutionary perspective as said).

View attachment 1143559

Forearm is made up from 2 bones (Ulna & radius), which makes the wrist, so if these bones are small (malformed), this is why you are, the way you are

Underlying cause of thin wrist

Cause of the small and fragile wrist is unknown. Obviously genetics are responsible for androgen receptor distribution, but the thing which inhibits androgen receptors might be responsible for smaller than expected bone anthropometry. Combined with micronutrients and protein deficiency:
  • Exposure to plastic products which release xenoestrogens. This is actually significant as they found microplastics in the placenta of aborted baby, so neglecting that xenoestrogens are potent is plain stupid, there is evidence everywhere
  • Micronutrients can be tremendously reduced by plant food (if plants are not prepared correctly)
    • For example we have phytic acid which binds to the minerals and blocks them from being absorbable. That's why you need to prepare your seeds in a correct way to reduce the phytic content down to minimum.
    • We also have the oxalates found in leafy greens and legumes. INTERESTING THING IS - If you eat the spinach raw without boiling it, you will die on the spot just from a small portion of spinach, so that's why we prepare plants to make them digestible. Oxalates binds minerals as well and can cause kidney stones.
    • Mycotoxins can inhibit the protein synthesis (will explain later). Mycotoxins are a result of poorly prepared and stored grain, when it get attacked by a fungus, so it ends up in your plate, or an animals eats it (ends up in it's milk or meat). You can get rid of mycotoxins by growing your own food and feeding your own animals with non-infected grains unfortunately.
    • We all know that fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,K) are crucial for bone developing, beta-sitosterol from the plants can reduce cholesterol, and basically reduce all of your fat soluble vitamin context.
  • The quality of your food should be significantly higher if you want to optimize the developmental growth, most animals are fed grain diet which is what you want to avoid, you want to get yourself a grass fed dairy and get a fermented grain if you're want to buy a grain-based product.
  • It's obvious but protein deficiency is the main thing as to why your... Organism in general is malnourished. Protein is the main building block for any cell, then it utilizes the vitamins, once it's consumed. Basically you want an animal based high quality protein in your diet, because animal protein is easily absorbable than the plant protein (plant protein has to go through protein sparing to get absorbed, which can stress the metabolism). If you look at the Indian population, they are protein deficient in general, so their stature is shorter than expected, most Indians are vegan:
View attachment 1143575
_90516906_tallest_people_inf624.png
971ffd09e0d2b8eaf2f9c48ec2c006fa.png
vitamin-k2-synthesis.png

Obviously, there are many more things which contributes to human development, but i'm not going to give a lecture, this deserve a special thread. We want to talk about wrist size and androgens in this post specifically.

WRIST SIZE ANALOGY

Anything above 18cm is considered large

Due to estrogens and things, our wrist as well as the bone structure as a whole has become more smaller

Your average man has a wrist circumference between 6.5 - 7"

mens-fashion-blogger-asos-grey-t-shirt-aviators-teal-orange-jpg.1044830
ax-look-bkg-png.1044831

Brock lesnar has 7.5" wrist size according to my calculations (forearm×arm circumreference)

profile_mag-996x562-jpeg.1044828

8-9" is considerate large. There's no suprise as to why many athletes with thick wrists and joints are successful in strength sports such as powerlifting, wrestling, weightlifting...

rustambabayev-legend-jpg.1044846
screenshot_20210316-144741_youtube-jpg.1044852
maxresdefault-jpg.1044847

9" is rare as fuck and i was only able to find it highlighted in successful armwrestling competitors, thick bones are the biggest androgenic trait and if you are the fragile cuck like @GigaChang you would get your skull crushed just by 1 punch from these people:

pushkar_andrij_anatolijovich_-_16082902-jpg.1044853
fxyt85eb79251-jpg.1044854
screenshot_20210316-052433_youtube-jpg.1044855
denis-tsyplenkov-hand-550x412-jpg.1044864

And if anything bigger than 9" exists, you can only get it by attaining extra bodyfat so the fat will cushion the wrist, but it is not humanly attainable unless you are 7'5 tallfag who had a huge estradiol spike or some shit

Thick wrist and Kinematic advantages

Small wrists means weak force centre, and if the centre is weak then even big muscles wont save you; a natural wide and thick framed chad will always.

Big muscles cant compensate for a small bone structure

lets have a Indian curry manlet with 5.5 inches wrist but huge forearm muscles, biceps and triceps:

c21c8caf843f05fe920230b4745586ec

... On his small bone structure theres less surface where the muscles can directly grow on, so the more muscles mass he gains the faster the muscles will grow away from the actual centre (the wristbone), thus all the force which gets generated in the muscles wont be able to be exerted through your wrists, because your brain knows that your actual bone and tendon structure cant support all the force from your muscles without collapsing

CNX_UPhysics_06_03_CentForce.jpg

if the centre (the bone) is thick and dense then the total force limit is automatically higher, the brain feels more comfortable with exerting maximum force if it knows that theres a solid thick centre to support the generated force

this is why the arm on the right could exert the same (if not even more) force as the arm on the left, despite less muscle mass

the tighter the muscles are around your bones, the more total force you can exert. - “When your muscles are really tight, your bones are held in place to a higher degree,” says Davidson. “That makes your brain feel more comfortable to exert more total force during your lift. So it basically flips a switch that turns on more strength. "

big bones means more surface where the muscles can directly grow on, the generated force from the muscles will thus be transferred more faster and effectively through your centre (wrist bones)

simple physics

chintuck22-legend-gif.726565

@AscendingHero @Kingkellz @BalkanPig @Acnno @IncelWithNoLuck

@Bitch @pizza @WadlowMaxxing @realklay11 @6’1cel @john2

@thecel @Chad1212 @54UD4D3 @TsarTsar444 @Andrew91

Does it have coloration with attraction

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE WRIST SIZE COMPARISON !!!!!

PicsArt 12 28 023335
wrist-1-jpg.710674
wrist-2-jpeg.710675
wrist-3-jpeg.710677

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, uglygoyim and 9 others
i have bottom percentile wrists but top percentile ankles
im half curry but ive been fat all my life, do you think the thick ankles are from all the pressure over time exerted from the weight? Both my wrists and ankles are lean when i measured them

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Chintuck22
That's normal for your ethnicity tho, we had arab kids at our school that had a full beard at 14, and looked like adults already, they were manlets tho due to early puberty and shit genes.

My voice has been deep since 14 actually but my development just stopped, I have zero chest hair yet, but getting some on the arms now, I'm white so I might have less hair than you genetically
My height plates are still open from an xray I did a few months ago. My final height will likely be 5'11-6'0 I got a massive height increase. I had zero hair before that besides pubes, I have a patchy shit beard but my brother was growing full beards at 16.

My voice just got deeper as well. I'll probably finish developing once I'm 18 or 20. I had a somewhat late puberty but I'm catching up.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Marsiere214 and 2 others
JFL that looks comical, girls will see you as a freak. 7"- 7"5 is ideal for maximum appeal, anything over 8" will look too primitive and ogre-like.
I don't see it. Thicker wrists are always better that's cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksJourney
Does it have coloration with attraction
Dimorphism does correlate to attraction, thicker wrists are an attractive secondary trait that's primal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksJourney
ACD83FB9 1599 4B66 A7F4 34F9A5F71904
Jfl at my wrists

Fuck it tho at least my hands and dick aren’t small

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Purefxrm, LooksJourney and 1 other person
@Chintuck22
Read the thread, literally the 3 or 4th line

It does not have any corelation to attraction but to evolution, as in it will give you a remarkable advantages

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, LooksJourney and 3 others

this is what ingorance about nutrition leads to.
Even if you are highly poor you can focus your diet on whole cereals and legumes to provide your body all essential amino acids you need.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, uglygoyim and 4 others
Read the thread, literally the 3 or 4th line

It does not have any corelation to attraction but to evolution, as in it will give you a remarkable advantages
I think its a good attractive trait to have though it signals good androgens to females instinctually it isn't making you Chad but it's still an attractive dimorphic trait to have imo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 761 and Chintuck22
I think its a good attractive trait to have though it signals good androgens to females instinctually it isn't making you Chad but it's still an attractive dimorphic trait to have imo.
Someone mentioned that thick wrists looks ogre:

anything over 8" will look too primitive and ogre-like.

But on a 6'5 man, a 8" will look normal in comparison than it will look on a 5'10 man.

It's all about the proportions, androgen distribution, upbringing... cyclical argument

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney, Lolcel and 2 others
I don't see it. Thicker wrists are always better that's cope.
For example Jason Momoa, Arnold Schwarzenegger or the Hodge Twins all have wrists well below 8 inch and aesthetic physiques, they look big but not to the point of being so bulky they look non-human.

Even Mike Tyson didn't have 8 inch wrists, the say he had it, but it's obvious the claim was horribly inflated, when even Brock Lesnar only has 7.5 inch. At some point your speed and agility suffers if your frame gets too huge

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others

But on a 6'5 man, a 8" will look normal in comparison than it will look on a 5'10 man.

It's all about the proportions, androgen distribution, upbringing... cyclical argument
It may look ogre but the good androgen signal is strong. I'd be happy with 8 inch mogger wrist.

May look ogre but Tony Ferguson is a literal troglodyte by this sites standards still got thirsted for having massive wrists and hands. The dimorphism pill is real and that shit halos you IMO makes you unique and you stand out more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Fuck man this is brutal

So there is nothing we can do to increase wrist size right? What about hand size (measured from the tip of longest finger to crease under the palm) is there anything? because I never see anything besides phalangeal transfer (mainly for deformity) and deepening of the webbed space between fingers.

For wrist size the only thing I can think of is wearing a wristband, bracelet, or watch.
For hand size I know nothing. Even tennis players or rock climbers have increased bone density but I don't think there is any real lengthening or widening of bone especially after growth phase.

For overall increase in masculinity of hands I would say
- get calloused hands from weight lifting, rock climbing, guitar playing (tips of hand get really calloused)
- increased/visible vascularity
- hairy arms (genetic?) maybe minox on arms or hair transplant to wrist/arms

What do you think? Idk anything

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney, Lolcel and 4 others

Sure, but being 6'5 with 8 inch wrists is insanely rare, most people at that height have average frame or are skinny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Fuck man this is brutal

So there is nothing we can do to increase wrist size right? What about hand size (measured from the tip of longest finger to crease under the palm) is there anything? because I never see anything besides phalangeal transfer (mainly for deformity) and deepening of the webbed space between fingers.

For wrist size the only thing I can think of is wearing a wristband, bracelet, or watch.
For hand size I know nothing. Even tennis players or rock climbers have increased bone density but I don't think there is any real lengthening or widening of bone especially after growth phase.

- get calloused hands from weight lifting, rock climbing, guitar playing (tips of hand get really calloused)

that's missing the point though isn't it. It's not actually about wrist size but what it is an indicator of

What do you think of 17.5 cm/7"~? How bad is it for 5'7"?

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuck man this is brutal

Dimorphism God is here. Mogger wrists and hands are an incredible halo secondary trait.

Tony Ferguson is a troglodyte by this sites standards still got women to thirst just because he has massive fucking hands.

Androgen signaling is instinctual to women not the wrists or hand themselves just the androgen signaling that feature has.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksJourney, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Fuck man this is brutal

Well actually, acromegaly patients have increased hand size EVEN after they're done growing

medical-animation-acromegaly.jpg
Hand.jpg
Acromegaly.jpg

But self inducing acromegaly is dangerous as fuck

I think that @PenileFacialSurgery can elab more about HGH for thicker hand growth, he made this thread;

@Xen also reported a growth in his hands after he's been using HGH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, AscendingHero, LooksJourney and 6 others
Well actually, acromegaly patients have increased hand size EVEN after they're done growing

medical-animation-acromegaly.jpg
Hand.jpg
Acromegaly.jpg

But self inducing acromegaly is dangerous as fuck

I think that @PenileFacialSurgery can elab more about HGH for thicker hand growth, he made this thread;

@Xen also reported a growth in his hands after he's been using HGH
Hgh is fucking insane holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
that's missing the point though isn't it. It's not actually about wrist size but what it is an indicator of
Yes I'm aware but I can't stand not having mogger wrist and hand size. Hands in general and hand size is something so many women notice and comment about IRL.
Small hands = death.
Dimorphism God is here. Mogger wrists and hands are an incredible halo secondary trait.

Tony Ferguson is a troglodyte by this sites standards still got women to thirst just because he has massive fucking hands.

Androgen signaling is instinctual to women not the wrists or hand themselves just the androgen signaling that feature has.
Look at women shitting on Henry Cavill himself for having 'baby hands'
Cacavillpture

EpjoLN7XMAMurp9
HenryCavillHenryCavillSetManSteel9s8b4TRR3hwl

"Fine as fuck. Short arms and small hands for his size and height though "
"Can't he have them fixed? He looks like a T-Rex."

C3f876bc43d16d85a230cd6ac56ed784
8f3bd53378a61f7655057200dd6bca69

Meanwhile Armie Hammer and this woman going crazy about his fucking hands!
40651470 9377895 image a 17 1616097980038

from this thread https://lookism.net/threads/whore-a...cit-18-sexts-exposed-gtfih-megathread.647394/
VEMWgOrl
Mlcn0xHl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 11 others
Well fuck me then. I hope I can prove you wrong, I actually have high prenatal T with mogger voice but still look like half-child half-man.
How much have you grown in the past few years? Voice is determined by androgens which isn't 100% related to Test.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes I'm aware but I can't stand not having mogger wrist and hand size. Hands in general and hand size is something so many women notice and comment about IRL.
Small hands = death.

Look at women shitting on Henry Cavill himself for having 'baby hands'
View attachment 1143633

View attachment 1143634View attachment 1143635

View attachment 1143638View attachment 1143639

Meanwhile Armie Hammer and this woman going crazy about his fucking hands!
View attachment 1143640
from this thread https://lookism.net/threads/whore-a...cit-18-sexts-exposed-gtfih-megathread.647394/
View attachment 1143641View attachment 1143642View attachment 1143643
Hand size may seem irrelevant but holy fuck is it vital. The androgenic signals it has is massive. Wrist size is quite literally a benefit since more strength

Very brutal honestly, even cavill gets made fun of.

Copers in this gay site would rather prefer to be some androgynous pretty boy fuck though instead of a dimorphic mogger who screams and demands respect from men and also gets women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
How much have you grown in the past few years? Voice is determined by androgens which isn't 100% related to Test.
Which androgens? I certainly was low DHT because I'm not hairy at all.

My growth stopped just as my development stopped, I was stuck at 5'9 for like 7 years. I might have started growing again recently, but I don't know if it's placebo or wishful thinking, I was always 5'9.5 but now according to my current ulna measurement I should become 6 foot, my lower arms got longer and some old jackets now barely fit, and most sleeves are slightly short.

Also, while my voice is deep, it still has a childlike quality. I sound like a masculine teenager, but not like a 30 year old man, my adams apple is also growing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hennypapi and Lmao