Wristpill and why it matters.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
I know @Chintuck22 made a thread on it, but here's why the wristpill matters.

The wristpill is a often very overlooked blackpill. While height, hair, face, broad frame, and dick are more important, the wrist pill is extremely overlooked.

Your wrist size correlates to so many things.

1. Wrist size is the most noticable indicator of the robustness of one's frame. Therefore wristcels are pretty much framecels. One could measure a man's strength and muscular potential based on his wrist size.
  2. Your wrist size is the biggest predictor of your response to lifting. Guys with larger bones respond quicker to lifting and their bodies hold on to more muscle tissue. In addition a larger bone structure has larger muscles, EVEN WITHOUT TRAINING.
  3. Wrist size predicts how strong you are and can be. Larger wristed guys also have larger hands so their grip is stronger and they punch harder too.
  4. Factoring in the above traits, it is a huge indication of high fighting success. A large framed guy could easily lose to a smaller one if he doesn't know what he's doing. Put them on the same skill level, the larger guy wins 9/10.
  5. It also indicates solid highly androgenic genetics and very low Estrogenic genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, klamus and 3 others
muhhh wrists

meanwhile tiktoker with 2 inch wrists who can't lift 5kg dumbell is slaying your oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Over, Mewton and 16 others
this brainlet really trying to make high effort thread out of water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and volcelfatcel
Wristpill is the same as framepill so in practice there is no need for a special wristpill. The framepill is the wristpill.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
wrist matters because even henry cavill gets made fun of small hands and wrists.

Tony Ferguson looks like shit by psl

but he had women commenting over his hands and wrists in an interview

It's just a sign of good androgens and genes to women really it, dimorphic trait.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and AlwaysHaveQuestions
pretty much water tbh, wristpill is undeniable since our nigga cavill still gets bullied for it :lul:
henry cavill is a former LL patient just like noah beck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus, ManzareK and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel
is 18,2cm good ?

The wristpill is a often very overlooked blackpill. While height, hair, face, broad frame, and dick are more important, the wrist pill is extremely overlooked.

1. Wrist size is the most noticable indicator of the robustness of one's frame. Therefore wristcels are pretty much framecels. One could measure a man's strength and muscular potential based on his wrist size.
  2. Your wrist size is the biggest predictor of your response to lifting. Guys with larger bones respond quicker to lifting and their bodies hold on to more muscle tissue. In addition a larger bone structure has larger muscles, EVEN WITHOUT TRAINING.
  3. Wrist size predicts how strong you are and can be. Larger wristed guys also have larger hands so their grip is stronger and they punch harder too.
  4. Factoring in the above traits, it is a huge indication of high fighting success. A large framed guy could easily lose to a smaller one if he doesn't know what he's doing. Put them on the same skill level, the larger guy wins 9/10.
  5. It also indicates solid highly androgenic genetics and very low Estrogenic genetics.
Failed thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
this brainlet really trying to make high effort thread out of water
Brainlet lol. But anyways, the reason I put that information in because it's not actually the wrist itself that matters, but what they correlate with that makes them super important.
is 18,2cm good ?
It's kind of above average, but most boomers i know would wrist mog you to oblivion. My wrist is just barely around the 50th to 60th percentile at 6.75 inches(one measure gave 6.5, one gave 7 inches, and one gave 6.75. I got the average as 6.75). From my observations in public, most boomers i see have at least 8 inch wrists. I've seen some with above 9's and close to 10's. I would say I wristmogged 10% of all the boomers I see.

This is why I don't think 7 inches is "average". They don't account for low prenatal t/dht, hgh deficiencies, hypogonadism/klinefelters, old guys with osteoporosis, or gooks/curries.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14392, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Brainlet lol. But anyways, the reason I put that information in because it's not actually the wrist itself that matters, but what they correlate with that makes them super important.

It's kind of above average, but most boomers i know would wrist mog you to oblivion. My wrist is just barely around the 50th to 60th percentile at 6.75 inches(one measure gave 6.5, one gave 7 inches, and one gave 6.75. I got the average as 6.75). From my observations in public, most boomers i see have at least 8 inch wrists. I've seen some with above 9's and close to 10's. I would say I wristmogged 10% of all the boomers I see.

This is why I don't think 7 inches is "average". They don't account for low prenatal t/dht, hgh deficiencies, hypogonadism/klinefelters, old guys with osteoporosis, or gooks/curries.
bare in mind most boomers are fat. they prob have 7 inch wrist irl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
ogre cope
no girl actually gives a shit unless she’s a low class slag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I have 16cm wrists but my hands are l9cm:feelswat:

Wait, why I posted here

Last edited:

I have a pretty good frame but still a wristcel

Wrist size is such a meme lol...I know a 6'2 ogre, chubbyish guy with huge wrists and ankles yet has a comical looking frame.....narrow v-shaped clavicles and stumpy legs and fat ass make him look faggy af meanwhile Im only 5'10 and lean with <6.5 inch wrists but long straight clavicles, small waist but skinny legs, my bideltoid is the same as his despite being way lighter and shorter. Btw hes been gymmaxxing for years and ive been for 9 months yet i lift the same as him./