Wtf am i suppose to do to get rid of acne?

D

Deleted member 5093

Iron
I have tried everything at this point, retin a, accutane, salicylic acid, a topical antibiotic... it just keeps coming back, I'm 21 btw. Do I just let it run its course and hope it goes away?
Snapchat 576857317

Try a strong dose of benzoyl peroxide.
Also how long have you been using tret, it sometimes takes like 3 months for results to show and your skin isnt even that bad tbh.

here take my lunch money

that means you have to fix your health in general

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12344
Try a strong dose of benzoyl peroxide.
Also how long have you been using tret, it sometimes takes like 3 months for results to show and your skin isnt even that bad tbh.
I used it for like 6 months and it only made my skin look red and shit, using it every other day didn't help it either, accutane got rid of it completely for like a year, but it still came back, not as bad but still... I Dont want to do accutane again since the side effects can really fuck you up. The phone cam makes my skin look better than it actually is

I used it for like 6 months and it only made my skin look red and shit, using it every other day didn't help it either, accutane got rid of it completely for like a year, but it still came back, not as bad but still... I Dont want to do accutane again since the side effects can really fuck you up. The phone cam makes my skin look better than it actually is
What are the side effects you experienced?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
What are the side effects you experienced?
Extremely dry skin and lips to the point of constantly bleeding, bad vision at night which I still have, stomach pain, dry eyes, and obvious a higher chance to develop chrones or colitis later in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729