WTF BRAHS CUCKED BY MANLET?

Nibba 2

Nibba 2

I must consume sexy babes
I asked out a girl i had a crush on recently. She said no. This didn’t bother me as I kind of expected considering i hadnt really been flirting with her beforehand. Yet she is now going out with a manlet with shitty skin. WTF? Did i get personalitymogged? Maybe i should of showered more? This is bizzare because i mogged him in everyway

He got better game jfl

Not a word

Being a manlet is thevmost brutal thing ever

Was she taller than him?

He's probably black

• Woah
Reactions: Nibba 2
Stop being bluepilled, no woman can feel attracrion to white men. It is the most brutal thing ever
JFL KEEP COPING WHITE MEN ARE IDEAL IN EVERY SITUATION WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY EVERY DATING WEBSITE STATISTICS STUDY EVER

JFL KEEP COPING WHITE MEN ARE IDEAL IN EVERY SITUATION WHICH IS SUPPORTED BY EVERY DATING WEBSITE STATISTICS STUDY EVER

• +1
If you are a teenager , girls dont know what they want at that age and try to date the first person with social status aka personality that comes along.

If you flirted with her before asking her out this would be you

If you are a teenager , girls dont know what they want at that age and try to date the first person with social status aka personality that comes along.

If you flirted with her before asking her out this would be you
Since when did social status equate to personality

Since when did social status equate to personality
How else do u get social status in high school. Or you are from a rich/campus family.

Anyway girls automatcally assume someone has status when they are low inhib/dress like a soundcloud rapper

How else do u get social status in high school. Or you are from a rich/campus family.

Anyway girls automatcally assume someone has status when they are low inhib/dress like a soundcloud rapper
we have school uniform. Anyway personality does not determine popularity in that nice=popular.

Lifefuel

• WTF
Jack Black was PSL 7 in his prime and 5ft 5, height is cope.