wtf is up with some people waiting until they're like 50 to get surgery

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
often see people getting shit like rhino as an oldcel like why didn't you do it 20 years ago jfl tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Gaia262, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Yeah, ideally you should get surgery while young and in your prime. But lots of people don’t really give af about their looks, and don’t notice flaws until a later age.

I got 6.72K € in neetbuxx so far this year before July, but wasted it on energy drinks. Ffs. Now I know at least how much I can make in half a year, so I am gonna be better at saving. Gonna save up for some surgeries now while still young :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Copexodius Maximus, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
Yeah, ideally you should get surgery while young and in your prime. But lots of people don’t really give af about their looks, and don’t notice flaws until a later age.

I got 6.72K € in neetbuxx so far this year before July, but wasted it on energy drinks. Ffs. Now I know at least how much I can make in half a year, so I am gonna be better at saving. Gonna save up for some surgeries now while still young :what:
go get em

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
yeah I'm 15 and already planning on what to do as soon as my body stops growing lol. It's gonna be hard and painful but definitely worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and ifyouwannabemylover
because the agepill is mainstream while lefort 10 is not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Gaia262, never_lucky and 2 others
money when you are young worth jack shit. checked my credit today its in the low 700s going to take out loans old cuck me can worry about that money

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Heguldus, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
Plastic Surgery is often more beneficial when you're very old because it can make you look younger, which is something that can't be achieved at 20 because you already look young at that age since you are young.

As for plastic surgery that focuses on specific areas of the face and not on getting younger, it only helps people who have a very noticeable deformity, like someone who has a nose that is so big that everybody stare at it, or those who have thyroid eye disease (bulging eyes).
For everyone else, it is a waste of money and it has the potential to ruin your looks also.

Some guys are so unlucky in the looks department that they cannot looksmax. That is when everything in your face is fine but you still look ugly somehow, and in that case, there is literally nothing you can do, those are what I would consider as the real incels (aka truecel). Everyone else is just either pretending (fakecel), too lazy to looksmax (fuckupcel) or too poor to looksmax (applies to those who need surgery to looksmax).

In my case, I was lucky enough to have amazing looksmaxxing potential but not everyone is like me.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
cope society

often see people getting shit like rhino as an oldcel like why didn't you do it 20 years ago jfl tbh ngl
older people who are getting divorced and want to prepare to find someone new

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Gonna earn 30k+ as a 17 year old u mirin
Sorry for the brag :what: