WTF Ive been on tinder for like 30 minutes and had maybe 4-5 matches and they are all so fucking ugly is this really my looksmatch.

you have prettyboy going. never pick up the wrong food or it will go away.

what you need to do is artmax/ nichemax. Then you'll find girls who don't give a shit and have plenty of musicians who were your height. kurt cobain was only 5;9.

What I recommend you do is also play up the flaws of having height like joint pain, psuedoscience how a lot of people have issues with being that tall/ etc.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
it's over for you g. time to lay down, load up incels.is and prepare for a life of rotting

73687339 38e6 4cbf 961b 694e71bbfed6

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 19036
In all seriousness, the photo you are using is fucking terrible. Only chad can get away with this shit- just hit your nearest city with your boy who has a good camera phone and get some candids. These photos are a joke- when will u guys learn holy chit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6764, CristianT and 6 others
I literally took 3 trips with my friend doing mini-golf, going to bars and the local college campus and now I have photos for like 3 or 4 years that will get me leads through online dating every single week. Just put in a little effort HOLY CHIT.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
relatalbe lol

In all seriousness, the photo you are using is fucking terrible. Only chad can get away with this shit- just hit your nearest city with your boy who has a good camera phone and get some candids. These photos are a joke- when will u guys learn holy chit
You think I’f got 5 high quality photos I would improve my matches.

she has top tier base btw :feelshmm: just extremely deformed :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Whales need loving too yano

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
You think I’f got 5 high quality photos I would improve my matches.
Yes- why do you need more than 5? Take at least 50 photos in each location and pick the best.

Use a friend who is also looking to improve their online dating / is blackpilled- normies will laugh at you for taking this many photos. Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Johnnybegood, Ken and 2 others
Your look is good enough to consistently do well on tinder- just get good photos. And use Hinge instead of Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and thereallegend
You low T rat. I would impale this anglo Saxon pig with my donkey dick and shower her in harpoons of my jizz
Same :feelswah:, i would fuck anything above a 3/10. We are truly disgusting beings

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Not from me.

If you think I’m HTN Surely I should be getting better matches that these LTB.
Lol- autistic lookism thinking at it's best. You think girls analyze for facial features and make a decision based on your PSL whether or not to swipe. They don't- they look at the whole picture- are you attractive, are you fun, what does your lifestyle look like, whats your vibe like. All this is processed subconsciously in a few seconds while they look at your profile.

This is why you need good photos

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Oberyn
The concept of looksmatch is retarded given our current political situation

I more fitting term would be smv match
Yes that's it in fact if you want a LTR foid which will worship you have to go even low

And of course you are gonna get stacies in Korea just don't birth a half gook baby

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and thereallegend
You look like a typical UK uni 'lad' who is middle of the road in all regards- change that. Pick a style and get pro photos

and pronouncing Rs as Vs - prime cringe.

Bro... You fucked up. You missed the crucial noobboost by being impatient, is your account even verified yet?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 9670 and thereallegend
Bro... You fucked up. You missed the crucial noobboost by being impatient, is your account even verified yet?
Nope. I have a few other phone numbers I could just make a new account tbh it’s really not that big of an deal.

4-5 matches in 30 min for any dude is good asf. Yes most of it is gonna be ugly chicks but if you are getting matches at that rate you'll eventually get some baddies. you'll be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Nope. I have a few other phone numbers I could just make a new account tbh it’s really not that big of an deal.
But it's a waste of money :'( at least you can see the difference quite easily once you decide to follow the steps

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 18840 and Nims
women’s expectations on Tinder are fucking comical. you mog tf out of all the disgusting girls you matched, IRL the dynamics would be completely different.

IMO, the only people I’ve ever seen slay on Tinder were retards who were tall, NT pheno, and had rich/social pictures (pics of them on boat with friends, pics of them in Italy on vacation, etc)… that’s it. Those types of pics will do more for you than a Tyler Maher selfie.
Roided people slay on tinder aswell.

you have prettyboy going. never pick up the wrong food or it will go away.

what you need to do is artmax/ nichemax. Then you'll find girls who don't give a shit and have plenty of musicians who were your height. kurt cobain was only 5;9.

What I recommend you do is also play up the flaws of having height like joint pain, psuedoscience how a lot of people have issues with being that tall/ etc.
Nichemaxxing is good and legit. - The last part is bad advice though. It will look you are coping hard if you mention this. Do not, under any circumstances, forget that women care about looks 90% and only like 10% about anything else. They do not care much about personality, or how people have issues with height or how tall people die faster, etc. They do not care. They just care about looks.

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
But it's a waste of money :'( at least you can see the difference quite easily once you decide to follow the steps
Please guide me Niko, do you think I should delete my account and have a fresh start? With propper pics?

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, thereallegend and Niklaus Mikaelson
Please guide me Niko, do you think I should delete my account and have a fresh start? With propper pics?
Adding you to disc group chat now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
4-5 matches in 30 min for any dude is good asf. Yes most of it is gonna be ugly chicks but if you are getting matches at that rate you'll eventually get some baddies. you'll be fine.
I guess I got 15 matches atm.

Idk how to open though do I just say Hi?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
*proper

bro is a legit spellingcel and is from the UK

:feelswhy:

Only one pic in bathroom mirror = aspie, non-NT, non-attractive lifestyle

You have a good face, now you need good picture

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Xangsane and thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_ and JBcollector
Yes even if u get it you will have zero power in the relationship
No way u can lock this foid up
No way you can lock any Tinder foids tbh

so brave and confident

so brave and confident
Thanks. I've already got 20 matches now It's going quite well even a few of them are sending the first messages. Tomorrow I'm going to make some NT pics and take pictures of myself with my dog and mates Hopefully my matches increase a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Lmao, Xangsane and 1 other person