WTF Ive been on tinder for like 30 minutes and had maybe 4-5 matches and they are all so fucking ugly is this really my looksmatch.

The most important thing is for you to look good, doesn't matter where the pics are. OP is definitely not reaching his full potential but he could slay decent puss with just a few aspie selfies because of his face.
Look at badg and the pictures he takes lol.
It does matter where the pics are.

He can slay with shit pics but the quality will be lacklustre.

As confirmed in the pic above. Only one of those girls looks good

Not really. I'm a ltn but I'm actually NT af. You're a normie but you look autistic as fuck. You're hard capped at 3/10 irl to the grave due to your severe aspie stare and lack of zygos.
There’s no way I’m 3/10 I’ve had tinder for about 3 hours and I have just over 35 matches 4 of them have messaged me first. And I only have one shitty mirror pic. Also my zygo are actually quite decent it’s just the pic.

There’s no way I’m 3/10 I’ve had tinder for about 3 hours and I have just over 35 matches 4 of them have messaged me first. And I only have one shitty mirror pic. Also my zygo are actually quite decent it’s just the pic.
its not gonna end well. Without NT photos ROI in dating apps is too low. U cant be trustworthy with 1 selfie at home, so it will be very hard to set up dates.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
It does matter where the pics are.

He can slay with shit pics but the quality will be lacklustre.

As confirmed in the pic above. Only one of those girls looks good
His main problem is only one pic

• +1
Follow my thread to the point and you'll get the maximum you can from tinder:

• +1
5' 7" isn't a terrible height and it isn't that short
jbc

Match-mogged my 3 month total with high-effort pics + tinder plat in 1 day with a blurred bathroom mirror selfie

This is how handicapped I am. OP is a 70 percentile 5'7 manlet. The difference between incel and normie + normie and chad is insurmountable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Nims
insurmountable
Studying College Life GIF

• JFL
Match-mogged my 3 month total with high-effort pics + tinder plat in 1 day with a blurred bathroom mirror selfie

This is how handicapped I am. OP is a 70 percentile 5'7 manlet. The difference between incel and normie + normie and chad is insurmountable.
The quality of the matches is really low though there’s like 2 HTB the other lot are LTB tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Can I join?
It only me, one of my friends and Nims haha. It's for optimizing tinder and trying to recreate "Galaxy" elo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
@Nims is slightly above average looking. He just lacks bone mass but his soft features are good. He reminds me of myself. Same coloring, same soft features i have slightly more angularity but angularity is irrelevant.

His main problem is his height and his chubby face/physique. Leanmaxx until you see ABS @Nims and take better pictures and of course change your style a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Xangsane, Nims and 1 other person
View attachment 1801945
View attachment 1801952
Is this really all I can pull wtf.
In all fairness tho I only have one pic on my profile and its that pic lol but still.

I went over to korea location and was pulling HTB/Stacylites.:feelswat:

I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
Was this new account boost?
4-5 matches for an unpaid account with no boosts or superlikes is actually really good by 2022 standards for Tinder.
Back in 2015 I had like 150+ matches and I was overweight with a free Tinder account. Tinder+ didn't even start until later in 2015 I believe. Let alone Tinder Gold/Platinum and boosts.
Fast forward to 2022 with a paid Tinder Platinum account and sending 5 super likes a week and 1 boost since July 1st and I have like 35 matches. lmfao.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims and Niklaus Mikaelson
While hypergamy is real, tinder isn't real life. There are 10:1 men to women on there and the algorithm will hide you after a short while to make you pay for a boost. It can destroy your confidence and make you think you're uglier than you are.

• +1
Was this new account boost?
4-5 matches for an unpaid account with no boosts or superlikes is actually really good by 2022 standards for Tinder.
Back in 2015 I had like 150+ matches and I was overweight with a free Tinder account. Tinder+ didn't even start until later in 2015 I believe. Let alone Tinder Gold/Platinum and boosts.
Fast forward to 2022 with a paid Tinder Platinum account and sending 5 super likes a week and 1 boost since July 1st and I have like 35 matches. lmfao.
I mean it could be. But the matches are continuing right now.
FDF74F86 9A2F 414C 8554 1F80741AC2CA

The account was made maybe 3 days ago.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Nims is slightly above average looking. He just lacks bone mass but his soft features are good. He reminds me of myself. Same coloring, same soft features i have slightly more angularity but angularity is irrelevant.
I am quite high bf around 17-20% could this be why I appear boneless?
His main problem is his height and his chubby face/physique. Leanmaxx until you see ABS @Nims and take better pictures and of course change your style a bit more.
Yep height is an issue but there’s nothing I can do about that except LL.

I’ll start loosing weight I’ve already changed my diet to have a large calorie deficit.

• +1
Reactions: alien and Niklaus Mikaelson

Would you say I'm chubby at 17% bf?

While hypergamy is real, tinder isn't real life. There are 10:1 men to women on there and the algorithm will hide you after a short while to make you pay for a boost. It can destroy your confidence and make you think you're uglier than you are.
You know why there's a 10:1 male:female ratio on dating apps? Friends and family are always looking to set up single available women they know on dates with single available men.

Meanwhile my friends and family never think to set me up with anyone. Society doesn't give a fuck about males that are perceived as low-value. My own family perceives me as a low value male. They don't want to risk putting their own reputation on the line setting me up with a woman they know. Because they perceive me as low value. It's all about Chad dicks and sugar daddies in 2022.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Xangsane and Nims
I guess I got 15 matches atm.

View attachment 1802096
Idk how to open though do I just say Hi?
Pretty decent results given that you're an average-looking guy. You can't expect to use shit pics and match with stacies as a sub-chad.

Now imagine you gymcelled and got good pics etc. You won't face any issues.

Day by day, I am convinced hypergamy is a massive cope. As long you are at least normie, you can do well on tinder if you actually put in effort.

5ft 6 barefoot, 5ft 7 with shoes. :feelswhy:
Ngl, that is a shit height dude. You would be the shortest dude in a group of 100 white guys your age.

He is not wrong about your zygos. You need a bit more lateral and anterior projection. Just get a few ml of filler on your cheekbones and jaw. Should improve you quite a but as you have a good foundation.

• +1
Slightly? Tf are you smoking?
So you are saying he is below average? Facially he is solid. Like 5-6/10 but his height tanks his SMV. He needs to liftfraud like amnesia.
Angularity is everything :lul:
Too black and white. It matters but a harmonious but rounded jaw is better than an uncanny looking angular one.

So you are saying he is below average?
No, I am saying he is notably above average.

Too black and white. It matters but a harmonious but rounded jaw is better than an uncanny looking angular one.
You cannot be a true appeal mogger without angularity, as simple as that.

• Love it
untrue. rome flynn defeated angular white and half white/indian chads

untrue. rome flynn defeated angular white and half white/indian chads
Nah. That dude still has good bones. You can't be a boneless recessed dog and expect to look good lol.

No, I am saying he is notably above average.
I wouldn't say he is notably above average like amnesia for example. But he is decent looking and def not unattractive.
Yeah. Good bones are important but not at the expense of harmony.

Nah. That dude still has good bones. You can't be a boneless recessed dog and expect to look good lol.
yes because someone did a race tinder experiment where he actually beat out an angular white chad and this super angular mixed indian mogger. i didnt think it was possible but it happened
probably the smile pill ngl
Slayerr

yes because someone did a race tinder experiment where he actually beat out an angular white chad and this super angular mixed indian mogger. i didnt think it was possible but it happened
Fuck. Lifefuel for blacks I guess. But honestly it is not that suprising. His pheno is quite good for a black guy:

He isn't strictly speaking a gigatyrone like kakonge, rob evans etc but has better facial averageness than them. This underrated on here. And the indian was beaten because he was well indian JFL. Not more needs to be said.

Does this dude really need more angularity?
the nigger? it would help but it doesnt matter at this point
for OP? eh idk never know until you try

probably the smile pill nglView attachment 1804742
He looks high trust and high class so he avoids black failo. But IDK. This depends on location as I doubt he would do as well in the deep south for example.

the nigger? it would help but it doesnt matter at this point
for OP? eh idk never know until you try
OP could benefit from more angularity but he does not need it to do well. And yeah. Fillers/implants risk making you look uncanny, which is much worse than having a rounded jaw or flat cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How would I make myself appear to have more bones, I honestly though I had decent bones :cry:.

How would I make myself appear to have more bones, I honestly though I had decent bones :cry:.

Lower bf%, shave, better lighting

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims

Nvm I take what I said back, your 3/4 deceived me :lul:

• Love it
View attachment 1801945
View attachment 1801952
Is this really all I can pull wtf.
In all fairness tho I only have one pic on my profile and its that pic lol but still.

I went over to korea location and was pulling HTB/Stacylites.:feelswat:

I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
You kinda look like Nick Fuentes

• Woah
Only one pic in bathroom mirror = aspie, non-NT, non-attractive lifestyle

You have a good face, now you need good picture
If you're attractive enough, it doesn't matter. I did an experiment with two shit selfies and got 40+ likes in a day lol. But obviously for more and better quality matches, picture quality and substance matters alot.