WTF Ive been on tinder for like 30 minutes and had maybe 4-5 matches and they are all so fucking ugly is this really my looksmatch.

None of my matches even reply to me. It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
Just got another match, the notification sound on my phone sounds amazing. I don't want to check I'll just pretend its some stacy matching with me.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Xangsane
You look aspie af with a neckbeard and you're literally missing zygos. Those are your looksmatches I'm afraid.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Nims
I would sleep with her since my standards are low, but you only have one pic, it’s blurry and an aspie mirror selfie. That is sure to be a huge negative on your performance on tinder. You look decent, but I’m not surprised in the slightest you don’t get many matches and only low quality matches. But since you look decent you will also get matches, but not as many and good as you would have gotten otherwise.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Johanjohan, Lmao and 2 others
Yep pictures are holding me back massively
I would sleep with her since my standards are low, but you only have one pic, it’s blurry and an aspie mirror selfie. That is sure to be a huge negative on your performance on tinder. You look decent, but I’m not surprised in the slightest you don’t get many matches and only low quality matches. But since you look decent you will also get matches, but not as many and good as you would have gotten otherwise.
I need to take a few NT ones.

View attachment 1801945
View attachment 1801952
Is this really all I can pull wtf.
In all fairness tho I only have one pic on my profile and its that pic lol but still.

I went over to korea location and was pulling HTB/Stacylites.:feelswat:

I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
I thought the minimum you could do was 2 pics?

Turn my phone on and see this.:feelsgood: Im not opening the app tho because we all know they are probably all LTBs

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
i would fuck her
and why are u so high inhibition blurring her name :lul:
she looks like she smells like stale cabbage and herpes

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Nims
You need at least 3 high quality pics. 4 is ideal.

How is your smile?

You need at least 3 high quality pics. 4 is ideal.

How is your smile?
I dont have any serious malocclusions but my teeth arent exactly white I drink so much tea so they are kinda a yellowy white, I'm getting them whitened on Wednesday(3rd).

How do you change tinder location?
Pd: It's over for you normie + mantlet+ shit frame and body:lul:😎
Normie on Looksmaxx = IRL chadlite theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Deleted member 8608
Bro I just payed 80£ for fucking 6 months of tinder plat they couldn't have shadow banned me
If you paid that much, you should another pic. One is too little.

How do you change tinder location?
Pd: It's over for you normie + mantlet+ shit frame and body:lul:😎
You need to buy tinder gold, then go onto your profile and click the location and you can set it to anything.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
If you paid that much, you should another pic. One is too little.
Im going to take a bunch tommorow, Im going boating so I will take some while on the water, I also live next to the beach so Imma go down there and take a few pics with my dog. I might also take some pics in my garden (A portrait pic) and maybe a few more with some other people to make me look more NT.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Xangsane
You need one picture on the beach/moutains, one in a festival/bar/club, one for your hobbies, maybe one arty, and you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Nims
Im going to take a bunch tommorow, Im going boating so I will take some while on the water, I also live next to the beach so Imma go down there and take a few pics with my dog. I might also take some pics in my garden (A portrait pic) and maybe a few more with some other people to make me look more NT.
Would you subtly FaceApp your pics

• +1
I will probably also wear coloured contact lenses as they ascend my eye area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, BjornAndresen and Xangsane
  • Woah

Just sci-fimaxxing bro

• +1
In all seriousness, the photo you are using is fucking terrible. Only chad can get away with this shit- just hit your nearest city with your boy who has a good camera phone and get some candids. These photos are a joke- when will u guys learn holy chit
It isn't lol. It's a good photo and he's easily one of the best looking guys you'd find on Tinder. The problem is there's only one photo.

Irl they will look unrealistic and obvious - do FaceApp + subtle morphing

Sack off the contacts tjough

• +1
It isn't lol. It's a good photo and he's easily one of the best looking guys you'd find on Tinder. The problem is there's only one photo.
It’s a good photo in the sense that his face looks good in it but it’s a selfie in his house

There’s guys with pics of them travelling, out at nice restaurants, at parties, shirtless with a six pack on a nice sunny beach

OP as a HTN simply can’t compete with a mirror selfie taken in his bedroom

It’s sad cos he’s female equivalent could do just that and set up multiple dates with chadlite + in a week, but hey I don’t make the rules- I just play the game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Xangsane and Nims
It’s a good photo in the sense that his face looks good in it but it’s a selfie in his house

There’s guys with pics of them travelling, out at nice restaurants, at parties, shirtless with a six pack on a nice sunny beach

OP as a HTN simply can’t compete with a mirror selfie taken in his bedroom

It’s sad cos he’s female equivalent could do just that and set up multiple dates with chadlite + in a week, but hey I don’t make the rules- I just play the game
The most important thing is for you to look good, doesn't matter where the pics are. OP is definitely not reaching his full potential but he could slay decent puss with just a few aspie selfies because of his face.
Look at badg and the pictures he takes lol.

• +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen
Already got another Match

Who wants to guess what the girl will look like?

what does tinder platinum do as opposed to gold

It gives you higher priority so they see you first.

The most important thing is for you to look good, doesn't matter where the pics are. OP is definitely not reaching his full potential but he could slay decent puss with just a few aspie selfies because of his face.
Look at badg and the pictures he takes lol.
Badg has some decently taken pics that he actually uses for his online dating I think

He’s also in an easier location than OP

Badg has some decently taken pics that he actually uses for his online dating I think

He’s also in an easier location than OP
Most of his pictures are selfies taken in the bathroom.

• +1
I dont have any serious malocclusions but my teeth arent exactly white I drink so much tea so they are kinda a yellowy white, I'm getting them whitened on Wednesday(3rd).
Just edit your pics to make your teeth whiter for now. Dont over do it.

If you are in the US use crest whitening strips.

• +1
Bro the explanation is that you live in the UK. All girls there are horrendous creatures that look like Minecraft mobs

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, szolliontaraelis, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Bro the explanation is that you live in the UK. All girls there are horrendous creatures that look like Minecraft mobs
I mean I have got some decent-looking matches, but I need to get better pics if I had better pics I would probably be matching with MTB/HTBs. I don't live in London where its the worst. I live down south so its not as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and House Lannister
Still mog you tho dont I.
Not really. I'm a ltn but I'm actually NT af. You're a normie but you look autistic as fuck. You're hard capped at 3/10 irl to the grave due to your severe aspie stare and lack of zygos.

View attachment 1801945
View attachment 1801952
Is this really all I can pull wtf.
In all fairness tho I only have one pic on my profile and its that pic lol but still.

I went over to korea location and was pulling HTB/Stacylites.:feelswat:

I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
how tall are you? dont say 5'10 "manlet"

• So Sad