WTF Ive been on tinder for like 30 minutes and had maybe 4-5 matches and they are all so fucking ugly is this really my looksmatch.

why did this cuck delete all his photos

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
why did this cuck delete all his photos
I just deleted my old imgur account lol. If you want to see what I look like I'll dm you my face later. I still have some pics in some threads as I used another img hosting service.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
-pic removed.

View attachment 1801952
Is this really all I can pull wtf.
In all fairness tho I only have one pic on my profile and its that pic lol but still.

I went over to korea location and was pulling HTB/Stacylites.:feelswat:

I dont even mention my height in my bio either so this is before they know im a fucking manlet.
fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
I just deleted my old imgur account lol. If you want to see what I look like I'll dm you my face later. I still have some pics in some threads as I used another img hosting service.
PM pic, maybe ELO score fucked but again tinder is terrible these days.

Wtf GIFs | Tenor

Where the fuck do you live where thats typical, she fogs most girls I see IRL I should move from this shit hole tbh.

Sure I'll pm you and UglyGod In morning. btw I dont even look that good most people over rate cause Im white.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This was your looksmatch for your cooked elo, yes, but with galaxy elo. I would say your looksmatch would be something like Megan Fox or Adriana Lima in their prime easily.

• JFL
PM pic, maybe ELO score fucked but again tinder is terrible these days.
ELO pill again. Can't escape from it @Nims. Even these guys saying this to you, not me. Brutal elo pill once again!

• JFL
Whats wrong with this girl she is pretty cute. 80000x better than gooks. Only problem is cant tell her weight 🧐. Is she fat? Any other pics?

Most girls you're posting are cute except that darker girl and even she is decent

Wtf kind of girls do you even like? Lmao

You low T rat. I would impale this anglo Saxon pig with my donkey dick and shower her in harpoons of my jizz
Assuming she isnt fat id worship the ground she walked on and make a shrine to her pale toes and pale sweaty asshole. Legit generic pale anglo mommy is ideal mommy