wyd if ur org gets leaked at school

kariert

kariert

the black hole is too close
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Posts
3,817
Reputation
6,655
title
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, fantom0726, lowinhibragecel and 10 others
Deny deny and deny
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, moffeloffen, kariert and 1 other person
I finished school already so nothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist, Sulfuras, Jordan Barrett and 3 others
Prolly move
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009, code80 and kariert
havent been to school in almost a decade 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: Farsin, volgograd009 and kariert
slit my throat at an assembly
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, bIiss, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
Reveal who I am to the animals
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, fantom0726, kariert and 1 other person
Nothing.

Why would I care?
 
  • +1
Reactions: KG4 and Jordan Barrett
I'd have to move probably
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett
Good question
 
  • +1
Reactions: StarvingAutist
niggas are worrying as if they are chad celebrities

you will go from loser to loser
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orcairis, BigBallsLarry, fantom0726 and 1 other person
Mfs in my uni already know im on .org
 
Kill my self and im not kidding.
Should I rope
IMG 1341
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: afroheadluke, Fridx, BigBallsLarry and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, Fridx and kariert
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: afroheadluke and kariert
Delete and deny
Happened to me once but I changed all my shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and kariert
It already did.

I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private

deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)

changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.

i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake

I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.

This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time

It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726, kariert and Fridx
It already did.

I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private

deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)

changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.

i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake

I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.

This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time

It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
The TemporaryName time?
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and BigBallsLarry
It already did.

I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private

deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)

changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.

i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake

I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.

This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time

It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
@iblamexyz I made like 5 suggestions about how to make privacy on this site better.

Pretty sure there also was a huge post from one guy that had 80+ reps telling master that the privacy here is shit and how to fix it.

But master doesn't care, because the lack of privacy brings him more money from ad revenue.

People are taught, ever since joining, that this is a safe incel forum space where you can vent and be uncensored

THIS IS COMPLETELY FALSE

You'd be more safe posting this shit on your Instagram story. There's like 30+ different fingerprints that could lead someone from your IRL persona to your org account.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Fridx
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Fridx
It already did.

I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private

deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)

changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.

i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake

I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.

This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time

It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
honestly over, were you in school or graduated?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fridx and BigBallsLarry
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Fridx
i stopped going to school after this
I thought u was GL
For me it would have been worse,youd expect someone who spends his life on a looksmaxxing site to be gl (atleast thats how normies think)
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and BigBallsLarry
Fortunately, I’m no longer in school.
Even if this had happened while I was still a student, it probably wouldn’t have made any difference—teachers might have confronted me with suspicious messages I’d sent, but ultimately, there wouldn’t have been any real consequences.
 
what did u tell ur parents bro
my parents left me to live alone around 16 years old so there wasn't anything to explain

I thought u was GL
For me it would have been worse,youd expect someone who spends his life on a looksmaxxing site to be gl (atleast thats how normies think)
I am decently above average doesn't help with autism tho

i could send you a few pictures in DMs i don't mind
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Fridx
multiple relationships btw:ogre: hollyy fakecel
It's funny how my entire life crippled in less than a year

a year ago i was in a relationship, was peak leanness, happy, good grades, many friends and partying every month

setup financially, good contact with parents, etc

now i don't have any of this, it's so completely over
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Fridx
It's funny how my entire life crippled in less than a year

a year ago i was in a relationship, was peak leanness, happy, good grades, many friends and partying every month

setup financially, good contact with parents, etc

now i don't have any of this, it's so completely over
I mean if u have had it once its easier to get it back keep yo heads up
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry and kariert

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
10
Views
95
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Amuzant
Replies
13
Views
71
the zodiac
the zodiac
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
48
Thodian
Thodian
Baeseth
Replies
3
Views
45
bibodude
B
nuclear.schizo
Replies
42
Views
195
Dymorph
Dymorph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top