You are INSANE if you don't train your neck

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
Pic is me before & after training neck for about x3 2 month bulk cycles progressive overloading on neck lifts. I put on about 1.5-2 inches on my neck.

Aside from masculine dimorphism, it gives you more hollow cheeks and proportions the rest of your face. I was about 2-3% lower body fat leaner in the left pic, yet my lower third wasn't as sharp. Especially If you have a wide face / jaw, neck training is like gold.

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX, Angutoid, DarkAscender and 5 others
Pic is me before & after training neck for about x3 2 month bulk cycles progressive overloading on neck lifts. I put on about 1.5-2 inches on my neck.
View attachment 3227099

Aside from masculine dimorphism, it gives you more hollow cheeks and proportions the rest of your face. I was about 2-3% lower body fat leaner in the left pic, yet my lower third wasn't as sharp. Especially If you have a wide face / jaw, neck training is like gold.
yh if natty. If juiced it will grow on its own.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Nihonz9
Are you a youtuber or something?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
nigga thinks with his ass

Stretching the skin / fat cells around an area also stretches the skin and fat cells out around nearby areas of the body. Pinch the skin on your neck and pull it, you will see the skin around your jaw also move.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nihonz9, sayi, nosecel (sec acc) and 1 other person
YouTube clickbait ahh title

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and truthhurts
How many kilograms did you lift around your neck?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
i
View attachment 3227099

swear i swear i saw your fucking ass on youtube

The UEE make you look like ugly autistic faggot, now it’s time to squintmaxx to gandy heavens

God i need to do this shit, my jaw is wide as hell, but my neck is almost TWINK thin. Fml.
I know it’d ascend me hard i just can’t get round to doing it
Im not locked in