You can totally change your height(never give up)

dwohh

dwohh

168 hours in 7 days
There are 3 ways to change height(after puberty duh, during growth getting armotase inhibitors and working on taking a bunch of hgh increases will help)

a) shoes, you can get some shoe insole combo that is relatively comfortable that will make you appear 1-2 inches taller then you are, most brands are lying about how much height they add and other people wear shoes so 2 inches is optimistic to be comfortable after you account for that

this is a example of something that might add 6-7cm depending if you remove one insole layer to make it comfortable, in reality this translates to 4-5cm

b) Spine increase, i made a thread about how to get 2 inches or more of height from the spine

c) leg lengthening surgery, painful, expensive, risky dont do it unless you have leg length discrepancy or ur super short and have the money

in theory a 5 4 guy could be like above 5 10 if he did all 3

more realistically a 5 7 guy could be 5 11(i know people who done this)

my point is that pretty much everything can be changed or improved, even your face can get surgery

never give up, being like 5 7 isnt a excuse to ldar with these methods you can with 0 effort be seen as a 5 9 guy, and with some work even more

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, ROTTING, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Cool, can I just get my neck to not shrink whenever I stand up? 😭

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col
Cope u can’t do shit for height except biohacking starting from age 14 or younger

Cope u can’t do shit for height except biohacking starting from age 14 or younger
kids on this forum who take 1000000000 drugs always make me laugh

real man gets torso height

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 17829 and FreakkForLife

torso height is temporary and its cope

ur height after sweating dancing at the club for 3 hours is all that matters

bone length = height, so take drugs as a kid to heightmax (y)

here take ur AI :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

True .
I grew from just stretching and most don't believe me or question it because they think it's impossible.
I still tell people who want to grow my method incase if it helps them

That's kinda true,but remember that 45% of ur height is given by torso/spine.

Also, a long and wide torso looks better to me than slim long "aesthetic" legs

That's kinda true,but remember that 45% of ur height is given by torso/spine.

Also, a long and wide torso looks better to me than slim long "aesthetic" legs
you need a long torso AND long legs

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
A

Also, remeber that the temporary torso height can be made permanent in 6-8 months.
I know u should go the biohacker way,but for desperate peoeple anything is good as they don't have choices

you need a long torso AND long legs
Yeah,true.
But slightly long toros and slightly short legs work too because u can fraud them.
Chris Hemsworth is someone who is a good exmaple of long toros, Michel Phelps has too long torso

There are 3 ways to change height(after puberty duh, during growth getting armotase inhibitors and working on taking a bunch of hgh increases will help)

a) shoes, you can get some shoe insole combo that is relatively comfortable that will make you appear 1-2 inches taller then you are, most brands are lying about how much height they add and other people wear shoes so 2 inches is optimistic to be comfortable after you account for that

this is a example of something that might add 6-7cm depending if you remove one insole layer to make it comfortable, in reality this translates to 4-5cm
View attachment 1533171

b) Spine increase, i made a thread about how to get 2 inches or more of height from the spine

c) leg lengthening surgery, painful, expensive, risky dont do it unless you have leg length discrepancy or ur super short and have the money

in theory a 5 4 guy could be like above 5 10 if he did all 3

more realistically a 5 7 guy could be 5 11(i know people who done this)

my point is that pretty much everything can be changed or improved, even your face can get surgery

never give up, being like 5 7 isnt a excuse to ldar with these methods you can with 0 effort be seen as a 5 9 guy, and with some work even more
The problem with the spinemaxxing part (assuming that it even works) is that if you gain 3 inches in the spine you will look disproportionate (long torso, shorter legs), unless you are 6'1 and want to spinemaxx to 6'4, doing this as sub 6 ft manlet is a death sentence because you will still be short (just not as short as you were before) and have a disproportionate body at the same time. Not worth it to gain 3 inches of height if the end result is you still being a sub 6 ft manlet and a framecel on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
just pay 60000 to break your legs and spend a year+ handicapped and have your legs damaged forever just to barely be average height bro

I fraud my height by 10cms via 4.5cm boots with 5.5cm insoles from inside :p:p:p

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and currylightskin
The problem with the spinemaxxing part (assuming that it even works) is that if you gain 3 inches in the spine you will look disproportionate (long torso, shorter legs), unless you are 6'1 and want to spinemaxx to 6'4, doing this as sub 6 ft manlet is a death sentence because you will still be short (just not as short as you were before) and have a disproportionate body at the same time. Not worth it to gain 3 inches of height if the end result is you still being a sub 6 ft manlet and a framecel on top of that.
no idiot

there is a large amount of varraince within human proportions and you will look fully normal

+ you can wear insoules which create illusion of more leg lenmgth because boots are high top

this is 7 inches of LL , enough said 2-3 inches UNNOTICABLE and u fucking idiot ofc its worth it 5 7- 5 10

your name istrue you are a fuckign retard with no fucking idea of anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
just pay 60000 to break your legs and spend a year+ handicapped and have your legs damaged forever just to barely be average height bro
Ll is best incel surgery

That dosent happen.
It's just fear mongering.

Just go to a good surgeon like Paley And Dont get more than 2-3 inches

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
So just spend 100000 dollars
If u want to get taller,yes.
However,dr Mangal prakhar does it for 11k in india.
He is trained under dr.paley and he gives out good results,there are a lot of info about this on LL forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917