You cant be police if you are under 5'8

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
This is rule in one balkan state...if you are male under 172 cm(5'8) you cant be in police academy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (for foids its under 162)
And niggas here tell 5'8 is muh average :forcedsmile:
Tagging balkan niggas: @hopecel @uglyeyes @FUCKIN HELL @Melo95 @amorfati @instigator
Other niggas: @5.5psl @Artemis @VenatorLuparius @SubhumanCurrycel

20230819 070442

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Artemis, ItsOver.com and 6 others
Recently an Asian streamer bitch also openly said that guys below 170 cm don't deserve human rights.
Being short truly is the worst a man can be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, Artemis, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Nobody cares about the Balkans except for Greeks. Filled with subhuman whites just like their slavic neighbors.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
This is rule in one balkan state...if you are male under 172 cm(5'8) you cant be in police academy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: (for foids its under 162)
Tagging balkan niggas: @hopecel @uglyeyes @FUCKIN HELL @Melo95 @amorfati @instigator

View attachment 2390087
5'8 is below average for cracka ass crackas but average or above average for many ethnics

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
Nobody cares about the Balkans except for Greeks. Filled with subhuman whites just like their slavic neighbors.
Yeah it's funny how ancient Greece was so awesome but now when I think of them all I think about is yogurt, diarrhea, and mottled old olive skinned dudes with those disgusting curly jewfros 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
They mog 98% of world in height

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and SubSigma
Recently an Asian streamer bitch also openly said that guys below 170 cm don't deserve human rights.
20230819 071841

It will be sri lanka or death for many niggas soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, _MVP_, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Yes, this rule was in Romania too, you had to be above average height to be a police man, but they removed it because muh discrimination and shit and now you have some comically short cops and police girls that are often overwhelmed by taller thugs and troublemakers.

• JFL
Suifuel for me.

greece-portrait-of-a-greek-man-AR1MMN.jpg

Lmaoooo meds are so subhuman

genetically undesireable men already don't have human rights unless wealthy

and making money as a subhuman is much harder than it is if u look good

Yeah it's funny how ancient Greece was so awesome but now when I think of them all I think about is yogurt, diarrhea, and mottled old olive skinned dudes with those disgusting curly jewfros 🤣
Ancient greeks mogged. Obliterated the Persians and liberated the egyptians. Prob the muslim rule under the ottomans that cucked them. If the turks and north africa were never invaded by the muslims, then the Mediterranean would prob mog northern and western europe tbh

• Woah
Ancient greeks mogged. Obliterated the Persians and liberated the egyptians. Prob the muslim rule under the ottomans that cucked them. If the turks and north africa were never invaded by the muslims, then the Mediterranean would prob mog northern and western europe tbh
Having shit skins as the top of the world instead of whites, ugh what a horrific parallel universe lmao

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and SubSigma
Having shit skins as the top of the world instead of whites, ugh what a horrific parallel universe lmao
It was the norm for a large portion of greek and roman history. Romans described germans and celts as these barbaric barely human savages. Gauls physically mogged romans and would even roast the romans when they built siege walls, but would panic once the romans completely built their structures. Thats y culture>race. Just be thankful its attractive white people that r the most civilized.

• Woah

View attachment 2390087
5'8 is the average in Balkan kindergartens jfl

actually it's not so high standard for the region we live in I mean as a 6'0 male I feel like a manlet ngl not to mention 4 inches shorter it's a death tier even in the West bro
I bet >50% of Balkan teen foids are above that height it's fucking brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, aspiringexcel and VladimirtheGreat

View attachment 2390087
u still can be a police in mumbai