You cant be proud of being white... (white boys GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken

THIS KING SAID IT BEST...
ONLY
BLACK KANGS CAN BE PROUD OF THEIR RACE
FUCKING DELUSIONAL YTs SMH...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, MiroslavBulldosex, koalendo and 22 others
0746DA7C E886 4450 924C B39007C55616

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Acromegaly_Chad, kebabcoper and 32 others
another day another racebait thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ItsOver.com, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
what if an African moves to America in the 21st century
then they dont share similar experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Truecel14, ItsOver.com and 10 others
How the fuck would a bulgarian be proud of being white 💀 @TsarTsar444 @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Tony, chaddyboi66 and 11 others

ONLY

The guy has gay eyes why would any white person care about a gay person's opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, germanlooks, metagross and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Only real pride is based on achievements you do on your own , things you happen to be born with are nothing to be proud of.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Truecel14, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, delusionalretard, lutte and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
How the fuck would a bulgarian be proud of being white 💀 @TsarTsar444 @Tony
also stop tagging your two gay buddies against me in every thread

I will stomp every nigger in America

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 13787
Only real pride is based on achievements you do on your own , things you happen to be born with are nothing to be proud of.
Humans are a tribal collectivist species, mass individualism is a modern concept.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13137, turkproducer and 4 others
Reminder to all race copers. Mulatto moggers like @Ed676 @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf mogs to the moon and back. You can keep coping but this is true.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Beetlejuice, Ryan and 5 others

ONLY

Adversity will either make or break you. This goes for individuals as well as groups of people. Niggers ain't had it half as bad, for half as long, as the Jews have. But look at how the Jews have thrived. Europe, America, the Middle East, it doesn't matter. Wherever they've gone they've managed to thrive regardless of how they've been stepped on.

As for white pride/white culture, look at the entire modern industrialized world around you. It's French, German, Irish, Scandinavian......white culture. That's white culture right there. Just because we don't put f*cking plates in our lips, or try to tell the future with by looking at excrement, doesn't mean we don't have a culture to be proud of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, datboijj, Deleted member 6423 and 7 others
He is right tho, whites are too big and spread out in the US to form an unitary "white culture" like the 12% concentrated black population did

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
As for white pride/white culture, look at the entire modern industrialized world around you. It's French, German, Irish, Scandinavian......white culture. That's white culture right there. Just because we don't put f*cking plates in our lips, or try to tell the future with by looking at excrement, doesn't mean we don't have a culture to be proud of.
This

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, datboijj and n0rthface
Adversity will either make or break you. This goes for individuals as well as groups of people. Niggers ain't had it half as bad, for half as long, as the Jews have. But look at how the Jews have thrived. Europe, America, the Middle East, it doesn't matter. Wherever they've gone they've managed to thrive regardless of how they've been stepped on.

and then they try to change the definition of culture cause they cant admit whites are 100x more cultured

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and ChristianChad

You didn't even watch the video lol :feelshaha:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looks234
also stop tagging your two gay buddies against me in every thread
It's not gay its hommiesexual ... maybe me and @Tony come to u and pump ur plump little ass while u squirm 🥵

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tony, ItsOver.com, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others

Did you not watch the video jfl

He is right tho, whites are too big and spread out in the US to form an unitary "white culture" like the 12% concentrated black population did
America is way too polar socially for any sort of unity.
BLM was just muh gibs and hype and virtuesignalling

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
It's not gay its hommiesexual ... maybe me and @Tony come to u and pump ur plump little ass while u squirm 🥵
stop projecting your gay fantasies on me anymore, i joked along in the beginning but its getting concerning now

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
@BrendioEEE thoughts on the video?

stop projecting your gay fantasies on me anymore, i joked along in the beginning but its getting concerning now
they say sexuality is a spectrum :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13787

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
such a dumb argument. why can't you just group up all the cultures from all the white nations and call it white culture? that's what everyone is doing with black culture anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ChristianChad and Deleted member 13787
such a dumb argument. why can't you just group up all the cultures from all the white nations and call it white culture? that's what everyone is doing with black culture anyways.
cause he hates white people and loves niggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, TsarTsar444, evap0 and 1 other person
Idk, I’m a white american, so I’m proud of my European ancestry I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

not really a specific culture, but I’m just happy to be white?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, n0rthface, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
I did and it was Reddit retardation at its finest
that guy's account is full of dueting blacks or feminists and simping for them and on the opposite side dueting white people and criticizing shit they do, all in a retarded reddit manner

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and n0rthface
How. He’s right.
why cant i be proud of my white culture? of the roman ruins left in my country, of my traditions, of the european inventions, of the history of europe?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, evap0 and gamma
Idk, I’m a white american, so I’m proud of my European ancestry I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

not really a specific culture, but I’m just happy to be white?
i mean, that's exactly what his argument for black culture is so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 13787
why cant i be proud of my white culture? of the roman ruins left in my country, of my traditions, of the european inventions, of the history of europe?
Did you not watch the video. He said you can have ethnicity pride. What is “white culture”. Can a Scandinavian claim Roman history because they’re white?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Did you not watch the video. He said you can have ethnicity pride.
cool, but im proud of everything fellow european countries did, and we share the same race/skin color so im proud of that

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Did you not watch the video. He said you can have ethnicity pride. What is “white culture”. Can a Scandinavian claim Roman history because they’re white?
can a ghanian claim south african history because they're black?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
he’s talking about african Americans who were taken from different countries and mixed together in America.

How. He’s right.
Because cultures that are unique to Europeans aka German, french, Nordic etc come under the umbrella of EUROPEAN culture and Europeans are obviously White
so European culture = White culture
They are umbrella terms to in compass all European cultures under one term.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 13787
cool, but im proud of everything fellow european countries did, and we share the same race/skin color so im proud of that
Keep coping. 1000 years ago you would be fighting against other Europeans. Muhh pride.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and MrGlutton
he’s talking about african Americans who were taken from different countries and mixed together in America.
but the same thing happened to white americans, it just wasn't forceful.

• +1
I think the video meant, blacks in America specifically because they had a different experience. However you could make the arguement that the black peoples who first came to america and even until the civil rights movement have a drastically different experience than black people in America today

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Keep coping. 1000 years ago you would be fighting against other Europeans. Muhh pride.
yeah, infighting exists...
doesnt mean i cant be proud of all the different cultures

• JFL