You cant be proud of being white... (white boys GTFIH)

yeah, infighting exists...
doesnt mean i cant be proud of all the different cultures
You can admire them. You can’t be proud of something that doesn’t involve you.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 6723
Can a Scandinavian claim Roman history because they’re white?
yes
not more than an italian though
they can be proud because they share the white/european identity and roman history is european history
the italian can be proud of that + the fact that it was more or less his country that did it

yes
not more than and italian though
they can be proud because they share the white/european identity and roman history is european history
the italian can be proud of that + the fact that it was more or less his country that did it
copium. Same logic that black supremacists use for claiming egypt.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Keep coping shitskin, me and my boy Eugen are proud descendants of the white people!

P1000105.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 7224
africa is multiethnic
and egyptians were white
thats why a gypsy cant be proud of european history, he might be born in europe and be 8th generation or w/e, but he isnt white and isnt related to european history

You can admire them. You can’t be proud of something that doesn’t involve you.
It involves his ancestors, it involved people that are genetically similar to him.

Humans are collectivist, we work together to build things. His ancestors, plowed fields worked in mines and fought in wars…all that to eventually lead to great technological advancements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He's kinda right because there's not clear definition of "white"...I think that european = white, but there's always someone saying muh you're southern european, not white... muh eastern european, not white...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 13787
He's kinda right because there's not clear definition of "white"...I think that european = white, but there's always someone saying muh you're southern european, not white... muh eastern european, not white...
anyone who says med people arent white is a disgrace to the white race and an idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, lutte, gamma and 1 other person
It involves his ancestors, it involved people that are genetically similar to him.

Humans are collectivist, we work together to build things. His ancestors, plowed fields worked in mines and fought in wars…all that to eventually lead to great technological advancements.
Cope. You can’t claim something because you have the same skin color.

B1C72B71 2E51 4B63 8300 92889061C64A

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Cope. You can’t claim something because you have the same skin color.

View attachment 1316637
i dont claim it as an italian, i claim it as a fellow european
the same way an italian can point to the british and spanish empire and say
"this is what we, europeans achieved. Im proud of that"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
It's not gay its hommiesexual ... maybe me and @Tony come to u and pump ur plump little ass while u squirm 🥵
Honestly, if you are not a little gay with your homies, are you even homies at all?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
the same way an italian can point to the british and spanish empire and say
"this is what we, europeans achieved. Im proud of that"
C66C8117 08D8 47A6 AAE2 D7700CD74E4F

Same logic as. Muhh this is what we fellow Africans did
94723044 309C 4D5A A228 E36D1D550092

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 8244
Europe has many cultures. So probably not.

View attachment 1316639
Yeah it's kinda dumb when you think about since the Romans and Germanics fought eachother
but if you look from an European perspective (Europeans can be grouped together since they are still genetically similar and their cultures are alike)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
the black guy isnt connected to egyptians in any way, not through skin color, not trough anything meaningful
Europe in general is known for EMPIRES, all of them being powerful and influential, all contributing to art and innovation, in a VERY similar fashion.
how does a nigger compare to the egyptians?

Yeah it's kinda dumb when you think about since the Romans and Germanics fought eachother
but if you look from an European perspective (Europeans can be grouped together since they are still genetically similar and their cultures are alike)
Ok. But a Germanic can’t claim Roman culture still.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
:soy:: muhm master race muh muh history
:chad:: yes, im going to have sex right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, turkproducer, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13787
the black guy isnt connected to egyptians in any way, not through skin color, not trough anything meaningful
Europe in general is known for EMPIRES, all of them being powerful and influential, all contributing to art and innovation, in a VERY similar fashion.
how does a nigger compare to the egyptians?
Egypt is in Africa so african pride.

We did that
B8EE41A8 0928 48DA A157 F5571CA50DE4
EB4D350B 3E87 4DD6 8820 F8B551D90AA6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 7224
White people became retarded this will be their downfall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looks234
he cant claim it the same way as an italian can, but he can claim it as an european
Ok for that to happen. Remove all countries from Europe and create the United States of Europe.

I agree, not directly but he can cherish it collectively with them
A German Cherishing Roman history. Jfl his ancestors were fighting against the romans. 1000 years ago he’d be getting impaled by a med.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Idk it has something to do with Iberian people in Ireland who are med, but like old eugenics stuff says they evolved from Africa? Which makes sense to me because if humans came from Africa, the Mediterranean would be the first region so it’s the most similar?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, WontStopNorwooding and Looks234
We have european union
No more Italian and German culture. You’re gonna blend all together and be one culture

• +1
Reactions: RopeMoreCumskins
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, gamma and Looks234
Egypt is in Africa so african pride.

We did that
View attachment 1316650View attachment 1316651
you dont realise how retarded this is?
Lets put it this way:
You have the european cultures
The spanish: had one of the biggest empires, have rich history, culture and plenty of innovations
The Portuguese: had one of the biggest empires, rich history, culture and plenty of innovations. Together with the spanish they influenced half of the america's language and culture
The italians: created the roman emprie, rich history, culture, huge influence on the white race
The Germanics: Some of the best art, culture, history, huge innovators
The English: biggest empire of all time, same as other cultures
and the list goes on
And all of these can claim: We are european, and we are proud of what we, and other fellow europeans have accomplished for the white race

Now you have the blacks...
You have random shit eating tribes from the congo, with some primitive and uninfluential culture
And then you have the Egyptians: rich history, culture, etc. Who are also an entirely different race than the blacks
And then the nigger comes around and screams:
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS 'N SHIEEET

How is that at all similar to the europeans?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Biiyo03, turkproducer and 1 other person
Which makes sense to me because if humans came from Africa, the Mediterranean would be the first region so it’s the most similar?
Humans came in Europe from Asia...not from Africa with boats :hnghn:

A German Cherishing Roman history. Jfl his ancestors were fighting against the romans. 1000 years ago he’d be getting impaled by a med.
Yes it's stupid but together as Europeans they have more in common than those outside, and they belong to the same group which is what they cherish

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, gamma, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
Commercial break. Reminder.

Screenshot 20210913 222223 Chrome
Screenshot 20210321 202604 Chrome
Screenshot 20210502 210700 Chrome

Screenshot 20210912 181611 Chrome

20210913 102246

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Lets put it this way:
The spanish: had one of the biggest empires, have rich history, culture and plenty of innovations
The Portuguese: had one of the biggest empires, rich history, culture and plenty of innovations. Together with the spanish they influenced half of the america's language and culture
The italians: created the roman emprie, rich history, culture, huge influence on the white race
and the list goes on
And all of these can claim: We are european, and we are proud of what we, and other fellow europeans have accomplished for the white race

You have random shit eating tribes from the congo, with some primitive and uninfluential culture
And then you have the Egyptians: rich history, culture, etc. Who are also an entirely different race than the blacks

BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Biiyo03, turkproducer and 3 others
Lets put it this way:
and the list goes on

Ok. Europe accomplished more than other continents. But what do you as a Bulgarian have to do with Italians and Germans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, Biiyo03, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Ok. Europe accomplished more than other continents. But what do you as a Bulgarian have to do with Italians and Germans.
Bulgaria still has a rich and influential culture, especially on eastern europe
and i just showed you an exmaple of how all euro cultures can be proud of eachother's cultures collectively