You cant be proud of being white... (white boys GTFIH)

Yes it's stupid but together as Europeans they have more in common than those outside, and they belong to the same group which is what they cherish
View attachment 1316657
Keep coping with your bed time tales

B883D446 3B31 44AB 8294 3AB4BD81F564
0A050FA7 3FA0 4927 8AF2 8D14762B75CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Biiyo03 and 3 others
BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.
mirin pasta

Bulgaria still has a rich and influential culture, especially on eastern europe
and i just showed you an exmaple of how all euro cultures can be proud of eachother's cultures collectively
I doubt north Western Europeans are proud of balkan culture.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and lutte
such a dumb argument. why can't you just group up all the cultures from all the white nations and call it white culture? that's what everyone is doing with black culture anyways.
cause he hates white people and loves niggers
Idk, I’m a white american, so I’m proud of my European ancestry I guess? 🤷🏼‍♂️

not really a specific culture, but I’m just happy to be white?
why cant i be proud of my white culture? of the roman ruins left in my country, of my traditions, of the european inventions, of the history of europe?
Dw56NcGU0AEmRN8

@looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 7224 and Looks234
Honestly i would like to say something and argue. But i have no fucking clue about history and all this shit.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, buckchadley31, Deleted member 15129 and 4 others
I doubt north Western Europeans are proud of balkan culture.
they dont have to be, but they can if they want to
The first bulgarian empire was extremely influential on orthodox christianity, created the cyrilic and influenced all of eastern europe
all of that comes in the package of "white culture"

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I’m at least proud to be AMERICAN because my family tree goes back to the 1700s for being here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Honestly i would like to say something and argue. But i have no fucking clue about history and all this shit.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Basically, mulattos = cosmic race, whites are coping here. I can't stand this racism againts my future chad mullato son tbh :feelsgood:
5eda5d1d9712a446f329a5922eed658f

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, lutte, Looks234 and 1 other person
Then no one can be proud of the achievements of mankind either since humans have killed eachother for thousands of years
yes, its dumb to say you cant be proud of what your subcategory of humans did
i can be proud of things my city did, my region, my country, my subcontinent, my continent, race, the whole earth, and even the universe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, Looks234, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
Then no one can be proud of the achievements of mankind either since humans have killed eachother for thousands of years
You said they “belong to the same group” which is not true.

Race is a fairly new concept. 1000 years ago people didn’t identify themselves by skin color.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 15129, lutte and 3 others

Race is a fairly new concept. 1000 years ago people didn’t identify themselves by skin color.
lmao thats just anti white propaganda because we benefit the most from racial consciousness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234
me and @TsarTsar444 are proud greeks
@Pythagoras still needs to earn the title

• Love it
Reactions: Pythagoras and TsarTsar444

but they still discriminated by skin color

me and @TsarTsar444 are proud greeks
@Pythagoras still needs to earn the title
Indeed, being proud to be wh*te = soy, proud to be greek/illyrian/thracian = based gigachad :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3828

Their cultures and genetics have the same foundation although they differ
Europeans will be more similiar to eachother than someone from outside

• +1
How is being proud of having European ancestry racist? You sound soy
he is just a homo who wants to be dominated in bed by a gipsy (me) , so dont take anything he says seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
lmao thats just anti white propaganda because we benefit the most from racial consciousness
Copium. Doesn’t benefit you at all. One step closer to new world order by removing culture and identifying as muhh white.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Similarly to how there is no superior race, there is no inferior race. And of course, there is no "one race suffered" more than another or any other bullshit. Humans all suffered, this is not a competition. You can't deny one's identity because you think so.

• JFL
Copium. Doesn’t benefit you at all. One step closer to new world order by removing culture and identifying as muhh white.
ewww i didnt know you were such a kike

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13787
im American, so I can be proud my country who was built of many different Europeans, same with my family tree. Also the black people who helped build my country aswell.

fuck off faggot
america is basically pan european culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
i explained to you how its not leeching but whatever, you just wanna hate against whites
No I’m just telling you common sense. How are you as a Bulgarian suppose to be proud and take the accomplishments of German people.

• JFL
No I’m just telling you common sense. How are you as a Bulgarian suppose to be proud of Swedish people.
i explained to you you motherfucker you asked me the same question 100 times

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Looks234

More like 10 years ago tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 13787
im American, so I can be proud my country who was built of many different Europeans, same with my family tree. Also the black people who helped build my country aswell.

fuck off faggot
>Many different Europeans
When people tell me the ottoman empire wasn amp 039 t big o 4402701

Indeed

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 8244, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
race wars are always entertaining

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13787
america is basically pan european culture
Exactly, same with my family tree. Who was mostly original migrants to America from Europe, with my most recent European ancestry being from Denmark from my moms great grandma. So I’m a proud American and bit proud Danish aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
All you said was muhh same skin color muhh same continent
i gave you an example of how you can claim to share grounds with another culture and helped you understand in quite a few comments but you refuse to accept it so its useless for me to argue anymore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 13787
i gave you an example of how you can claim to share grounds with another culture and helped you understand in quite a few comments but you refuse to accept it so its useless for me to argue anymore
Ok bro. Turks and gypsies are proud of European culture. We are one people.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444 and Looksornot
Similarly to how there is no superior race, there is no inferior race. And of course, there is no "one race suffered" more than another or any other bullshit. Humans all suffered, this is not a competition. You can't deny one's identity because you think so.
Ok subcategory
meds are the original whites keep coping :forcedsmile:
I don’t identify as white at all tbh, im scandinavian first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Ok bro. Turks and gypsies are proud of European culture. We are one people.
1. Gypsies are not white
2. Gypsies are not part of any individual european culture, they are isolated
3. Turks are not european, they are conquerors and theyre culture is vastly different

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and gamma