You Guys are Innocent and Really Dont Understand Women/Normies

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Most human beings are fucked up in the head.
That includes women.
A lot of women/normies are not nice, dont clean their rooms, are messy, jealous, hateful, liars,
would call you ugly or try to make you look undesirable even if you are goodlooking.

It is all a rat race, dominance game, fighting for social status to feel better than others.
Everywhere I go people are constantly joustling for top position. If you better than them, be prepared
to get attacked.

Even If you a goodlooking guy and you did well in school and have a good job and are talented, you
would think that will make women like you, but the truth is that many women are losers who never achieved nothing
in life other than having a pussy, a lot of them would try to shit on you to feel better about themselves and act like you are nothing.

Even men who get women constantly complain to me about how annoying the are, or how the women are using them even when the
guy looks decent.
I dont know why society acts like having friends and women means that you are winner, a lot of popular people have told
me that most of their friends are jealous of their success and not happy for them. Most humans cannot be friends or are good, they are evil fuckers
who are selfish and want you to fail. Women included.

All here who are crying for friends and women dont understand how bad most of these people are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichmondBread, Aqua, bloomercel and 35 others

This post sums up how the average man thinks. Pretty dark triad. Now thinking about it. The english are one of the biggest dark triads out there. They be lying, stealing, killing, and rape people from all over the world while maintaining a nice face.
Not every culture is like this but the Anglo Saxons seems overrepresented.

It's a dog eats dog world out there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Aqua, bloomercel and 6 others
Meanwhile I'm a total sweetheart with zero ulterior motivations cause at heart I am a complete human being with zero need for external validation.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Luffymaxxing, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
I dont know why society acts like having friends and women means that you are winner, a lot of popular people have told
me that most of their friends are jealous of their success and not happy for them.
Because it makes you look desirable and that's all that matters to society.
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Most humans cannot be friends or are good, they are evil fuckers
Agreed. Misanthropy is the way.
All here who are crying for friends and women dont understand how bad most of these people are.
I feel it would make life more bearable.

Normies would rape and kill if there were no laws

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, mogstars, ingram33 and 4 others
schizo old fuck ranting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and fuxkdakikez
people are scum but oly if you are sub 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and autistic_tendencies
20240310 104852

The English are next level evil

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua and Primalsplit
It's Whatever
We can always just play along and keep a seperation in terms of conscience
The facts are not much important in this deal

Social isolation is a depressing thing. We were meant to talk with people

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 65984, kanderior and 2 others
The main reason why many incels and people who frequent blackpill forums have intense averse reactions to all of societal and dating bullshit is because they still kept that childlike innocence in them.

While the average normie and foid are straight up jelaous, spiteful sociopath. I have been hanging out with normies for the past 2-3 years and it is a constant, unrelenting trash talking and backstabbing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Aqua, Britmaxxer and 17 others
The main reason why many incels and people who frequent blackpill forums have intense averse reactions to all of societal and dating bullshit is because they still kept that childlike innocence in them.

While the average normie and foid are straight up jelaous, spiteful sociopath. I have been hanging out with normies for the past 2-3 years and it is a constant, unrelenting trash talking and backstabbing.
Bro spoke the facts. absolutely true man, i still have this chidlike innocence in me whenever i try to remove it, it is still there but that doesnt mean i wont kill a man if i need to

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

i literally got my first hand experience of backstabbing and jealousy 2 weeks ago in a workface. me and my boss made out, she kind of forced it in a way, she was an ugly whore and i was avoiding her, and after 2 weeks here i am, i left the job as the everyone was against me, she was manipulative whore, i didnt even have words to describe how sneaky that girl was,8 years older than me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Primalsplit
i literally got my first hand experience of backstabbing and jealousy 2 weeks ago in a workface. me and my boss made out, she kind of forced it in a way, she was an ugly whore and i was avoiding her, and after 2 weeks here i am, i left the job as the everyone was against me, she was manipulative whore, i didnt even have words to describe how sneaky that girl was,8 years older than me
Nah you’re just dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65984, horizontallytall and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
People that disrespected you while you were incel would be jealous of you if you were a Chad and try to smear your name.

That includes women.
A lot of women/normies are not nice, dont clean their rooms, are messy, jealous, hateful, liars,
would call you ugly or try to make you look undesirable even if you are goodlooking.

It is all a rat race, dominance game, fighting for social status to feel better than others.
Everywhere I go people are constantly joustling for top position. If you better than them, be prepared
to get attacked.

Even If you a goodlooking guy and you did well in school and have a good job and are talented, you
would think that will make women like you, but the truth is that many women are losers who never achieved nothing
in life other than having a pussy, a lot of them would try to shit on you to feel better about themselves and act like you are nothing.

Even men who get women constantly complain to me about how annoying the are, or how the women are using them even when the
guy looks decent.
me that most of their friends are jealous of their success and not happy for them. Most humans cannot be friends or are good, they are evil fuckers

just become MMAcel

That includes women.

to get attacked.

guy looks decent.

read every word.
it's a dog-eat-dog world.
dark traid maxxing FTW

That includes women.

to get attacked.

guy looks decent.

Average High iq blackpiller realizing the truth

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Normies would rape and kill if there were no laws
brown ones definitely
but the majority would make orgies on the streets if there were no laws
they are just gay and degenerated

ngl killing normies like if you were inside some doom game sounds fun now that i think about it

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

humans are actually meant to be like that, to remain their childish personality or whatever you want to call it
if you research a little bit about tribes around the world
you will see how most of the people are described as chill, humble and generous
the indians of america and some people from a tribe in Malaysia were described like that
they were even called humble giants in the case of indians americans from the south part of the continent

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit, BoredPrince and 5 others

so you think normies are more cynical than people here? That it's actually the average .org user who's a naive hopeless romantic and normies who are cold calculating social climbers? That's a pretty radical take

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Exactly

That includes women.

to get attacked.

guy looks decent.

After reading this I will try to never be jealous or hateful in any unjustified manner (only for hatred being unjustified, I will never be jealous no matter the circumstance), even if it goes against my human nature. Never will I long for something that goes beyond what my soul can handle and may God forgive me.

so you think normies are more cynical than people here? That it's actually the average .org user who's a naive hopeless romantic and normies who are cold calculating social climbers? That's a pretty radical take
If .org rotters were cold hearted they wouldn’t end up so blackpilled and depressed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and dopaminebeyondfried
Ss'd this post. If I start getting the urge to get mad I have no friends/gf, I'll read this

Wahmen dont understand me

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
Normies are the true evil neeguh

Meanwhile I'm a total sweetheart with zero ulterior motivations cause at heart I am a complete human being with zero need for external validation.
That includes women.

to get attacked.

guy looks decent.

Normies don’t have a soul

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Primalsplit and romanstock

This post sums up how the average man thinks. Pretty dark triad. Now thinking about it. The english are one of the biggest dark triads out there. They be lying, stealing, killing, and rape people from all over the world while maintaining a nice face.
Not every culture is like this but the Anglo Saxons seems overrepresented.

It's a dog eats dog world out there.

Dark turad

Probably the best post I've read in months

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Maybe deep down, we are all evil, selfish creatures that would do anything for our own benefit

And those of us who aren't like this, just didn't dare to reach deep enough to find out

Perhaps those are the people worth going for, those who didn't find out...

you are right. normies are tremendously and fascinatingly cruel. excluding people without ever explaining to each other why. hating each other silently, both parties knowing it. so on. it is painful when you get from autist to normie, and then realise normie life is a miserable scam and that these people all fucking suck. that hurts.
then is the realisation in that trying to become a normie, something most of us rationalise as a means to an end, you are in fact hardly any different to those normies who you now realise are awful miserable ghouls. they all had the same plan as you in one form or another. that also hurts, realising you share the same weakness as a normie. most normies are insecure about looks and status.

truthfully part of growing up is realising how much a lot of shit sucks and is a lie. normies are fully bought in and are scared of the alternative.

be free, make money, live well, try and find ‘your people’ and not to let the normie inside your head win. listen to it for practical reasons, but dont let it take over.

Cope