You guys watch rick n morty?

rock morty

• Yes

• Negative sir

Results are only viewable after voting.
Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Tbh the first 2 seasons were goodwhen no one knew about it. Now it’s fanbase is ogre with the same lame iq jokes being repeated over to death. New season is pretty good so far ngl. You guys watch that stuff?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3123
no poll dn rd

Yes bro I'm a zoomer
Shit on the floor
I'm pickleee rickk

yeah bro i also let bbcs fuck my wife while i watch and overdose on soylent

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
it was ok when it was more absurdist and wasnt obviously written by women

now its pretty trash but i still watch it because im ldaring

• +1
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

OMFG!!!!! YES BR0 I LOVE PICKLE RICK!!!!!

WUBALABADUB!!!

Wcvhikjxsf011

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Anon, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Negative sir

• +1
It's already out?, shit! I gotta go watch

I'm not a faggot so no

yes. I watch ROCK morty

If you still watch that show, you likely have higher E levels than normal. Sorry bro