You have to do the opposite of what curries are doing to ascend

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
CURRY
- eats a high carb , high sugar , low protein diet , practically even worse then american goyslop
- gives too much thought of what their parents think and ends up wageslaving cuz of them
- copes with muhh sex is immoral and gets with a practically subhuman wife
- puts too much importance of what society would think of their children
- gives their children subhuman upbringing on top of subhuman genes gives them an sedentary uprbringing which makes their kids even more subhuman

- does not even let them softmaxx muhh study beta
- is so sexually frustrated but muhh sex is immoral but then resorts to raping women and BLAMES IT ON THEM lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Darwined and 27 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and 6 others
CURRY
- eats a high carb , high sugar , low protein diet , practically even worse then american goyslop
- gives too much thought of what their parents think and ends up wageslaving cuz of them
- gives their children subhuman upbringing on top of subhuman genes gives them an sedentary uprbringing which makes their kids even more subhuman

- is so sexually frustrated but muhh sex is immoral but then resorts to raping women and BLAMES IT ON THEM lmfao
I can go on but you get the point , if you are not blackpilled as a curry your opinions are practically the same as a fucking retard ngl

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, RAMU KAKA, pig_face and 1 other person

He is a subhuman

Fuckibg look at these guys , i would never to like end up like them no matter what college i get
@One Rep Max @RAMU KAKA @brucewayne78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason, Lynxress, sudanguy and 8 others
He is a subhuman

Fuckibg look at these guys , i would never to like end up like them no matter what college i get

Muhh college life. cringing at the vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, JohnBaza, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
He is a subhuman

Yeah never associate with this kind of peer group

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Tbh. Goes for physical traits too, if you have the opposite of a stereotypical curry trait it's probably something that raises your SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, LooksThinker, PROMETHEUS and 3 others
Kawhi bald funny

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
this is what happens whennu follow the curry parents , muhh eat aloo parantha bettaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and pig_face
Tbh. Goes for physical traits too, if you have the opposite of a stereotypical curry trait it's probably something that raises your SMV
Good for me to some extent

CURRY

He is a subhuman

Tbh this is very legit post

Most of the so called peer groups are full of nerds and orbiters with one or two foids, sure as shit aren’t getting laid

And I thought I was non NT, Lol

Avg engg kid has also never picked up a razor in his entire life

this is what happens whennu follow the curry parents , muhh eat aloo parantha bettaaaa
True, after I ditched that kind of diet my body fat percentage dropped by 10% and testosterone levels almost tripled deadass

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pig_face, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
He is a subhuman

Hurts my eyes, sub shudras

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Navnith, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
I failed tinder ,hinge,bumble and also yubo I need to kill myself

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51781, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Hurts my eyes, sub shudras
Yeah bhai , i feel my best after reducing my carb intake 90% of indian poupulation giga bloated cuz of it.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and goodgamebro
Tbh this is very legit post

Most of the so called peer groups are full of nerds and orbiters with one or two foids, sure as shit aren’t getting laid

And I thought I was non NT, Lol

Avg engg kid has also never picked up a razor in his entire life

True, after I ditched that kind of diet my body fat percentage dropped by 10% and testosterone levels almost tripled deadass
Yeah im planning to eat eggs on tuesdays aswell lmfao , i started a high protein and high fat diet now my sex drive is fucking higher than 99% of india lmfao , my morning wood lasted like 30 mins these days

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and One Rep Max
Yeah im planning to eat eggs on tuesdays aswell lmfao , i started a high protein and high fat diet now my sex drive is fucking higher than 99% of india lmfao , my morning wood lasted like 30 mins these days
fuck Tuesday and make it 4-6 eggs everyday
Eggs are a superfood buddyboyo

Foids in tier 1 college are subhumans aswell , whats the point when your children will come out subhumans aswell might aswell kys honestly. I started to less of shits of what my parents think now adays and im feeling my best ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, pig_face and One Rep Max
fuck Tuesday and make it 4-6 eggs everyday
Eggs are a superfood buddyboyo
Im eatibg like 6-8 on the rest of days , reduced my rotis and increased my paneer and chicken intake aswell.

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
arent you a indian? or a sand nigger?

arent you a indian? or a sand nigger?
Only real curries can feel the rage of that sooyciety causes fucking subhumans yapping 90% of time of what to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and pig_face
Only real curries can feel the rage of that sooyciety causes fucking subhumans yapping 90% of time of what to do
bleach skin
plexy
bimax
lighten coloring

you can achieve semi white, just like that one indian janitor femcel did

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and mayo mogger
OP has a big dick, that should raise his SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, brucewayne78, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA, pig_face and 1 other person
CURRY

Curries need to start to drink blood and eat raw organs to fix theyre subhuman genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Heightmaxxing rn bhai
You should exchange girth for height. Take off 0.7" of your girth and add it to your height. You'd go from 5'1" to 5'8".

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
thank god we latinos like eating beef

• +1
Curries need to start to drink blood and eat raw organs to fix theyre subhuman genes
Eggs are a start atleast . Instead of muhh veggies fried in pure cancer oil. Half of our population wont be here if insulin was not inveted . I wanna slap these oldcels that teach me diet when their whole family diabetic fucking retards

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, pig_face, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, RAMU KAKA, goodgamebro and 1 other person
Your race is not any better off than ours lmfao,
We NTmogg and dickmog you into the next galaxy. And Castizos like me height mog the average dalit hard, unless the curry is brahmin or an upper caste.

• JFL
We NTmogg and dickmog you into the next galaxy. And Castizos like me height mog the average dalit hard, unless the curry is brahmin or an upper caste.
Keep yapping when avg norh indian is the same avg latino, your race moggers are just european rape children accept the truth and move on

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksThinker, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
Eggs are a start atleast . Instead of muhh veggies fried in pure cancer oil. Half of our population wont be here if insulin was not inveted . I wanna slap these oldcels that teach me diet when their whole family diabetic fucking retards
Raw milk and eat are good but nothing compares to raw meat and raw órgans, even cooked meat or cooked organs mog milk n eggs

• Love it
I dont about my peers , my jonhson is a legit cylinder lmao its too girthy

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Keep yapping when avg norh indian is the same avg latino, your race moggers are just european rape children accept the truth and move on
Like I've said, the average dalit doesn't mog your average Mexican dude. We're giga NT, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and eat beef so...

• +1
  • JFL
Like I've said, the average dalit doesn't mog your average Mexican dude. We're giga NT, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and eat beef so...
Imagine eating beef but just slightly mog the race who eats fried veggies tells me enough about your race's genetics

• JFL

Attachments

• 3120097-41101093e2cf11e4d82ed50162412414.mov
    7.6 MB
  • JFL
Yeah you might nt mog tho

• JFL
Imagine eating beef but just slightly mog the race who eats fried veggies tells me enough about your race's genetics
Bro, not even the British could fuck the subhumanity out of you curries whereas Spaniards came and had sex with a bunch of Native women and created people who are 6'+ tall with blue eyes.

• JFL
Bro, not even the British could fuck the subhumanity out of you curries whereas Spaniards came and had sex with a bunch of Native women and created people who are 6'+ tall with blue eyes.
Atleast our rsce survived a shit ton invansion , your ogs got wiped out in like 50 years lmfao

• JFL
Atleast our rsce survived a shit ton invansion , your ogs got wiped out in like 50 years lmfao
No fucking shit, there were too many of you roaches for the british to count, whereas there was only 2-4 million Aztecs and Tainos

• JFL
No fucking shit, there were too many of you roaches for the british to count, whereas there was only 2-4 million Aztecs and Tainos
Keep coping , we survived the invasions for THOUSANDS OF YEARS you are just coping 2 million faggots got wiped out under 50 years what a masterace trait bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, pig_face and latincell95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back