You have to do the opposite of what curries are doing to ascend

I
y does everyone havw big dick on org mine barely reaches 15.3 cm in length it's over for me , I'm roping
Its almost 6+ tf you yapping about its average

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Have high t diet trust me , quit the muhh aloo ki sabzi lmfao
I changed my diet and I get hard morning boners , idk how big but they're bigger than what is normally , so probably 16cm or something

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I changed my diet and I get hard morning boners , idk how big but they're bigger than what is normally , so probably 16cm or something
good shit bhai keep it up

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l
He is a subhuman

Fuckibg look at these guys , i would never to like end up like them no matter what college i get
@One Rep Max @RAMU KAKA @brucewayne78

Beta you'll get bussy once you get to iit

Meanwhile iitian having a sausage fest with his nerd friends in kitchen:

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger

What is this retardation jfl 😂😂😂🤩

• JFL

Their whole personality is being nerdy iitian lmfao

• +1
I have seen many dark skinned ugly/ mediocre looking guys from my community getting married to beautiful lightskinned girls because of following their parents advice of wageslaving and good education but that's probably more to do with the fact that I'm a minority ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Gilbert_Durandal
I have seen many dark skinned ugly/ mediocre looking guys from my community getting married to beautiful lightskinned gfs because of following their parents advice of wageslaving and good education but that's probably more to do with the fact that I'm a minority ngl
Now its not happening atleast in metros

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Gilbert_Durandal and Jason Voorhees
I have seen many dark skinned ugly/ mediocre looking guys from my community getting married to beautiful lightskinned gfs because of following their parents advice of wageslaving and good education but that's probably more to do with the fact that I'm a minority ngl
40% of indian women have extramarital affair this now makes sense lmfao @RAMU KAKA,

Look this statistic up @Squirtle

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
Now its not happening atleast in metros
It's common in mallu Christian communities. I'm sometimes shocked at how mismatched thr couples are.

• JFL
It's common in mallu Christian communities. I'm sometimes shocked at how mismatched thr couples are.
I think its mainly because there is a shortage of men who come from well to do families in mallu Christian communities in other states so the parents just give their daughters hand in marriage to anyone who has a house and make decent money.

• JFL
Tbh. Goes for physical traits too, if you have the opposite of a stereotypical curry trait it's probably something that raises your SMV
The only thing curries have going for the are somewhat caucosoid skulls

• +1
Hes fr, alot of subhuman or ltn indians are mtn-low htn under their shitty dalit fat

Also shit diet is what made our race's genetic so pathetic
Not true diet isnt every thing I came from very poor serbian family we used to only eat bread and vegetable soup

Still I managed to be good looking and 6'4

yes losing fat is cool but don't expect to grow a jawline if you eat meat or have a good diet.

because at the end it's just genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Gilbert_Durandal

y are they such sub humans tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
saldy betabuxxing is my only option

Not true diet isnt every thing I came from very poor serbian family we used to only eat bread and vegetable soup
That is heredity not genetics

Genetics is long term

Your "race" is good looking because your people on average had a good diet, and your 1 generation eating poorly wont change your genetics because thats heredity and its short term and unlikely to transfer to you

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and mayo mogger

Genetics is long term

Your "race" is good looking because your people on average had a good diet, and your 1 generation eating poorly wont change your genetics because thats heredity and its short term and unlikely to transfer to you
He is too low iq to understand this

• JFL

Genetics is long term

That's cope my son

Genetics is survival not the diet 🥦🍎🥗🍌.

• JFL
He is a subhuman

Fuckibg look at these guys , i would never to like end up like them no matter what college i get

Nigga has type 3 gynecomastia on top

• JFL
And leanmaxxing potential is very good in india if you ask me and softmaxxing aswell

@RAMU KAKA tell him brah
dont be softie chakka. thats why im growing beard and facial hair maxxing

• JFL
dont be softie chakka. thats why im growing beard and facial hair maxxing
KEep imrpessing other males , when im balls deep in our crush with my 7×6 , dont cope bhai if youbhave a jaw like me you dont have run a patheric patchy beard

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
Reversing trend though. More and more indians are starting to eat meat

• +1
Keep coping for dark triad dark looks slayers

High excessive protein is pro aging

KEep imrpessing other males , when im balls deep in our crush with my 7×6 , dont cope bhai if youbhave a jaw like me you dont have run a patheric patchy beard
bhai dont be rude. we are friends. but moderate amount of facial hair suits almost everyone compared to clean shave

• +1
bhai dont be rude. we are friends. but moderate amount of facial hair suits almost everyone compared to clean shave
Yeah bhai sorry if I sounded rude , I thought it came off as funny . Mitran

He is a subhuman

Supposedly, India's smartest children JFL

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back