You just don’t get how privileged you are

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I know many growing up as an immigrant family the kid starting at the age of 5 yo had to do chores at their family restaurant after school all day then have to be forced to get the top grades in classes. All those on top of having chornic illnesses and parents didnt seem to care to bring them to the docs due to expenses.

No allowance and neglected by their parents.

Stark differences when compared to those WASP spoiled kids in Bavaria, Stockholm, Oslo. Laying in bed all day in an upscaled neighbourhood scrolling Instagram and getting depressed because muh no followers.

The fact that you are privileged enough to be able to rot on .org meanwhile many are still couldn’t effort time for themselves to wind down after long day at school/work then family obligations or part time works then possibly losing their SO or getting diagnosed with terminal illness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, 5.5psl, Jungcuck and 3 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @the BULL

@gooner23 @Jungcuck @Eli @AlexBrown84

im 6'3 but mtn

I will put those immigrants in cuffs and send them to the mines

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I know many growing up as an immigrant family the kid starting at the age of 5 yo had to do chores at their family restaurant after school all day then have to be forced to get the top grades in classes. All those on top of having chornic illnesses and parents didnt seem to care to bring them to the docs due to expenses.

Stark differences when compared to those WASP spoiled kids in Bavaria, Stockholm, Oslo. Laying in bed all day in an upscaled neighbourhood scrolling Instagram and getting depressed because muh no followers.
i see your point but im a sub5 beta cuck male anyways.I need to start using my privilege for something not related to looks....

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ugly face, psychotic mother that cries 3 hours a day, multiple mental disabilities, bullied everywhere I go for 7 years straight, years of crippling loneliness, one paycheck away from being on the streets, sexually molested multiple times as a child, my life is not privileged. You can make anyone’s life look privileged by comparing it to some slum in a third world country.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: darktriadprince, Earth Dollar and StraightHeadJames
i see your point but im a sub5 beta cuck male anyways.I need to start using my privilege for something not related to looks....
Just breathe and think about it, at this moment you are privileged. Low cortisol, just starting at screen. No hardship, no one yelling at you, no external stress. It’s just you do you.

Having the privilege to rot or enjoying hobbies supposed to reserve for the rich.

• Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale
Ugly face, psychotic mother that cries 3 hours a day, multiple mental disabilities, bullied everywhere I go for 7 years straight, years of crippling loneliness, one paycheck away from being on the streets, sexually molested multiple times as a child, my life is not privileged. You can make anyone’s life look privileged by comparing it to some slum in a third world country.
Ok that’s fair in your case.

But it is fixable in your circumstance, one step at a time

Looksmax

Leave your psycho mom or distance yourself slowly

Get therapies
“Looksmax” laughable.
Buddy, I wouldn’t be able to fix my face even if I had 500k to spend on surgery. Just abandon my mother theory

"b-but saar I a-am a dalit w-working at a call c-center."

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and aesthetic beauty
everyone is just mentally ill on .org i think im about the happiest user :feelsgood:

• +1
"b-but saar I a-am a dalit w-working at a call c-center."
He prob a bread winner for a family of 8 so atleast kudos to him

The fact that you are privileged enough to be able to rot on .org meanwhile many are still couldn’t effort time for themselves to wind down after long day at school/work then family obligations or part time works then possibly losing their SO or getting diagnosed with terminal illness.
Those kids still have legitimate problems. Even tho those problems are born of privilege.

• +1

go back to china

Those kids still have legitimate problems. Even tho those problems are born of privilege.
I get what you mean

It’s relative but still problematic problems that cause distress

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
I'm very privilege, life give me everything without me doing a thing to have these things.

• +1