you know it's over when even men arguing against the blackpill think it's over for you

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
yesterday I was on youtube and I watched a video of a ~30yo male criticising the blackpill and talking about he was close to giving up on dating bla bla bla. then I scroll down to read the comments and one said something like "true ... never give up, unless you're a below 5'7 sub5 it's not over ..." and the guy of the video agreed. JFL. even people who disagree with the blackpill says it's over for me at 5'5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: materialistic, Deleted member 19469, SLA and 4 others
Two rounds of LL would put you a bit above 5'10. It's not over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Skry and forevermirin
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 1901
wouldn't that be like $200K at least
Close to 250k when you include nail removal and living expenses etc. Start making money fam. Point is there is still hope even though it's a bit hard to reach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, makeme183, chawaje and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25667 and OnlyHeightMatters
Just have 250k to be Average height bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
Close to 250k when you include nail removal and living expenses etc. Start making money fam. Point is there is still hope even though it's a bit hard to reach
why do so many people here talk about "just become a millionaire" like it's that easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, chawaje, forevermirin and 1 other person
yesterday I was on youtube and I watched a video of a ~30yo male criticising the blackpill and talking about he was close to giving up on dating bla bla bla. then I scroll down to read the comments and one said something like "true ... never give up, unless you're a below 5'7 sub5 it's not over ..." and the guy of the video agreed. JFL. even people who disagree with the blackpill says it's over for me at 5'5
Get LL or do natural heightmaxxing to gain 2-3 inches
Say no to rotting/giving up

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
just get a credit, normies work all their life for a house, u will work for LL

honestly why even bother collecting money for a house or a vacation when nobody wants to go with u sorry but its the harsh truth

why do so many people here talk about "just become a millionaire" like it's that easy
Being a millionaire in today's world is actually very easy
Literally kys if you aren't have buga-e in your 20's

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
I never said it was easy but I did it. My parents didn't give me a single penny. Becoming a millionaire without wage slaving is an iq test that most won't ever reach that's the reality

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 23865
humor. same goes to "just get a haircut bro"

Get LL or do natural heightmaxxing to gain 2-3 inches
Say no to rotting/giving up
bro I read the course you sent me. you have to be mentally ill to do that thinking it'll work. heightmaxxing is cope

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
bro I read the course you sent me. you have to be mentally ill to do that thinking it'll work. heightmaxxing is cope
If I was 5'5 i would have tried everything under the sun to increase my height literally everything
You have the course , have you tried it ? NO
then how can you even call something as cope

spain, avg zoomer is 5'9.5
Still not as brutal as Northern Europe
I'd say liftmax 3-4 inches and some other posturemaxxing to reach 5'8-9 mark

Also focus on face more since in places like average heights, face stands out the most

Or worst case scenario when everything fails, get LL

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
u can just lift fraud to 5'7 bro... amnesia is also around ur height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Mewton
Still not as brutal as Northern Europe
I'd say liftmax 3-4 inches and some other posturemaxxing to reach 5'8-9 mark

Also focus on face more since in places like average heights, face stands out the most

Or worst case scenario when everything fails, get LL
my posture is already good. 3 inches of footwear is really pushing it for daily use, I think 2.5 is max I could get away with (keep in mind the shorter you are, the less you can liftmaxx) and I'd still be 5'6.5 considering avg shoe is 1 inch

my posture is already good. 3 inches of footwear is really pushing it for daily use, I think 2.5 is max I could get away with (keep in mind the shorter you are, the less you can liftmaxx) and I'd still be 5'6.5 considering avg shoe is 1 inch
How.old are you? If below 20 you can give HGH a try
If above 20 do Glucoseamino sulphates overtime they'll give you ½-1 in the spinal cartilage
Take every inch you can and focus more on face

• +1
EXTREMELY cheaper in Turkey. And it’s not that they’re unprofessional, it’s just the inflation

I’m 5,5 it’s not over if you max out your life in other ways. And the challenge makes it more fun if your not a whiny feminine cry baby

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OnlyHeightMatters and Deleted member 23865
my posture is already good. 3 inches of footwear is really pushing it for daily use, I think 2.5 is max I could get away with (keep in mind the shorter you are, the less you can liftmaxx)
You should check Amnesia's 4 inch elevator shoes tutorial here
It can be a lifestyle if you really are dedicated

• +1
How.old are you? If below 20 you can give HGH a try
If above 20 do Glucoseamino sulphates overtime they'll give you ½-1 in the spinal cartilage
Take every inch you can and focus more on face
I'm 20.2yo, I don't think HGH is worth it, pretty sure my growth plates are closed. and yeah I know about glucosamine, I've read it won't give you more than 1cm in most cases but I'll try it out

I’m 5,5 it’s not over if you max out your life in other ways. And the challenge makes it more fun if your not a whiny feminine cry baby
Although yeah under 5,7 is when you become a disgrace to your own gender

• +1
2 of my friends are curry 5'5 and 5'6 and both slay much more than me. if they thought like you do they def wouldn't.

the 5'5 dude used to fraud 5'9 on tinder jfl but he used to bring home at least 1 foid per week, sometimes more. he genuinely slayed the most out of us all - including my 6'5 chad friend. yes, his standards were much lower but beggars can't be chosers. he was gymmaxxed, which was probably useful to catfish college ltbs.

the 5'6 friend hasn't dated below strong HTB. he was with the hottest girl in hs. then his ltr in college is now making money selling bath water. he fucks at will - honestly its crazy to witness but he's just one of those with natural charisma.

I think the first example is a more realistic target for you because the second guy is just a natural.

if you're genuinely 5'5 and not less, it's not over bro. there's plenty foids much shorter than you who will reject you only because of societal standards - you just need to prove to them that you're worth it somehow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183, 5.5psl and Deleted member 23865
EXTREMELY cheaper in Turkey. And it’s not that they’re unprofessional, it’s just the inflation
if I ever do LL it'll be with Paley to be as safe as possible

You should check Amnesia's 4 inch elevator shoes tutorial here
It can be a lifestyle if you really are dedicated
link?

if I ever do LL it'll be with Paley to be as safe as possible
Imma get LL with a Euro surgeon not turkey tho. Because Paley charges million dollars. If LL fails I will just rope tbh so no worries

• +1
I’d kidnap my parents and ask for kings ransom if they made me 5’5

• +1
This dude is a butcher. It's all over LL forum he botched a guy so bad he had to get his leg amputated or he'd die. You guy's don't do enough research as someone who has gotten LL LivelifeTaller is the WORST surgeon for LL. It's a legit sweat shop for LL
Damn, is there a link?

Get LL + wear elevator shoes + sock lifts + make hair thick and spiky or stand on your tip toes all the time

This dude is a butcher. It's all over LL forum he botched a guy so bad he had to get his leg amputated or he'd die. You guy's don't do enough research as someone who has gotten LL LivelifeTaller is the WORST surgeon for LL. It's a legit sweat shop for LL
Ffs I was tryna enter the forum but there’s a retarded login wall, it doesn’t even allow me to register, what do I do?

Imma get LL with a Euro surgeon not turkey tho. Because Paley charges million dollars. If LL fails I will just rope tbh so no worries
why do people in this site refer to roping so casually

2 of my friends are curry 5'5 and 5'6 and both slay much more than me. if they thought like you do they def wouldn't.

the 5'5 dude used to fraud 5'9 on tinder jfl but he used to bring home at least 1 foid per week, sometimes more. he genuinely slayed the most out of us all - including my 6'5 chad friend. yes, his standards were much lower but beggars can't be chosers. he was gymmaxxed, which was probably useful to catfish college ltbs.

the 5'6 friend hasn't dated below strong HTB. he was with the hottest girl in hs. then his ltr in college is now making money selling bath water. he fucks at will - honestly its crazy to witness but he's just one of those with natural charisma.

I think the first example is a more realistic target for you because the second guy is just a natural.

if you're genuinely 5'5 and not less, it's not over bro. there's plenty foids much shorter than you who will reject you only because of societal standards - you just need to prove to them that you're worth it somehow.
where do u live?

the 5'5 dude used to fraud 5'9 on tinder jfl but he used to bring home at least 1 foid per week, sometimes more.
how did he fraud once the shoes were off ? did he only hook up with girls 5'4 and below ?
lifefuel for me , I got brutally ignored after getting caught frauding my height on a date recently (the girl was 5'7 , I claimed 5'8 when I'm actually 5'5 , was shorter than her on the date even after wearing elevator shoes :feelsree: )
so both these guys were chad facially ? are they light skinned ? are they rich/ on athletic teams/ have status ?

literally one of my favourite posters here, every post is on point

Last edited:
  • +1
Ffs I was tryna enter the forum but there’s a retarded login wall, it doesn’t even allow me to register, what do I do?
I saw that too. No idea why it's like that. I guess just wait a bit

• +1
Reactions: chemtrails
how did he fraud once the shoes were off ? did he only hook up with girls 5'4 and below ?
i dont even think he frauded irl at all - just on tinder, ig he got lucky girls didn't call him out on it? and yes i think he was careful picking girls who wouldn't be too close to his height so it wasnt that obvious. lots of asians/latinas/indians.
lifefuel for me , I got brutally ignored after getting caught frauding my height on a date recently (the girl was 5'7 , I claimed 5'8 when I'm actually 5'5 , was shorter than her on the date even after wearing elevator shoes :feelsree: )
ah shit lmao. its your fucking fault if it said 5'7 on her profile tho lol. just go for 5'3 and below they'll not care much as long as ur taller.
so both these guys were chad facially ? are they light skinned ? are they rich/ on athletic teams/ have status ?
no, the charisma dude was probably HTN, the gymcelled dude was strong MTN. Both good looking for curries but nowhere near chadlite. And no, not super lightskin just average north indian complexion. Lightskin i think is kashmiri type pheno.
literally one of my favourite posters here, every post is on point
thanks lol.

• Love it
  • +1
the anecdotes are from california.
life fuel for me. the US is probably the country where girls are obsessed with height the most, plus the avg zoomer height is slightly lower where I live. it's a bit less of a disadvantage here

even at 5'5 I'm still taller than like 60% of girls my age

i dont even think he frauded irl at all - just on tinder, ig he got lucky girls didn't call him out on it? and yes i think he was careful picking girls who wouldn't be too close to his height so it wasnt that obvious. lots of asians/latinas/indians.
how do you know he got girls over to his place ? were you his roommate ?
ah shit lmao. its your fucking fault if it said 5'7 on her profile tho lol.
I had this theory that if you made her laugh/showed your personality on the date , the girl would "forgive" your lie
obviously I knew it was bluepilled cope , but I wanted to put it to the test
sadly,it didn't turn out as expected
just go for 5'3 and below they'll not care much as long as ur taller.
true, but the problem is that nowdays most of the zoomer girls are 5'5-5'7 , so going 5'4 and below reduces my pool tremendously among the 18-21 demographic
no, the charisma dude was probably HTN, the gymcelled dude was strong MTN. Both good looking for curries but nowhere near chadlite
literally lifefuel that 2 legit blackpill memes(short curries) could slay that much in US
is the phenomenon only seen in cali ?
people have said that cali is easier cuz of liberal foids + less average height due to spics and asians

• +1
true, but the problem is that nowdays most of the zoomer girls are 5'5-5'7 , so going 5'4 and below reduces my pool tremendously among the 18-21 demographic
idk where you live but in Spain at 5'5 I'm taller than ~60% of girls my age and I'm 20. the avg must be 5'4 or slightly above

• +1
how do you know he got girls over to his place ? were you his roommate ?
yes housemate.
I had this theory that if you made her laugh/showed your personality on the date , the girl would "forgive" your lie
obviously I knew it was bluepilled cope , but I wanted to put it to the test
sadly,it didn't turn out as expected
i feel like bluepill is helpful to an extent - like this dude used to watch jeff nippard (5'5) and see him be successful so he just never let it hold him back. also helped that gymmaxxing was in fashion back then and there wasnt much blackpill stuff in the mainstream. he wasn't very nt btw, just knew better than mentally cucking himself bc his height.

blackpill is useful to not make the mistake u made lol. girls will almost never be ok with the guy being shorter than them.
depends where u are and what races ig. im early 20s so i cant imagine things changed that much so quick.
literally lifefuel that 2 legit blackpill memes(short curries) could slay that much in US
yeah ngl it helped me take blackpill with a grain of salt right from the start. esp that charisma dude he used to laugh in my face when i showed him blackpill content lol.
is the phenomenon only seen in cali ?
people have said that cali is easier cuz of liberal foids + less average height due to spics and asians
i cant say for sure lol, but yes diversity def helps. asians and latinas are usually pretty short. like plenty in that 5-5'2 range even lower.

• Love it
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back