You need to become extroverted

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
Just got back from a 3 day trip to Prague, went there to see a girl I fucked with a while back and she introduced me to her friends. Long story short we ended up having a threesome with one of the girls in the group, I met the promoter at the highest end club in Prague, had a joyride in a Audi R8, and talked business with a couple guys in the group. My point? I met the girl by approaching her at a McDonald’s. If I didn’t do that I wouldn’t have had all those experiences. Grow some balls, YOLO is a legit philosophy you need to live by. No amount of zygomatic projection is going to make you extroverted. People gravitate toward extroverted people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, babouchelelouche, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 31 others
Not a single word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, 11gaijin and 7 others
I believe there is such thing as forced introversion (negative reinforcement) and forced extroversion (positive reinforcement)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Amexmaxx, Yerico7 and 10 others
Why do you people have to be so negative?

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 8869
An extroverted ugly is annoying tho.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RTLBbc, Subhra26, alriodai and 21 others
Cold approaching is cringe

If you’re GL you’ll get approached :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, 11gaijin, copemaxxeer and 6 others
sounds like ur only life goal is fucking

do you find joy in other things?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Chinlet Ascension, Mewton and 6 others
Now is where you tell us how to actually become extroverted, oh wait... you cannot because you were always that way 😑

• So Sad
Reactions: justbegan
sounds like ur only life goal is fucking

do you find joy in other things?
Incel virgins cope with muh life goals.
Your only purpose in this life is breed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mewton, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Now is where you tell us how to actually become extroverted, oh wait... you cannot because you were always that way 😑
Just get loads of positive reinforcement and you'll be much more extroverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Mewton, rand anon and 2 others
ok NT chad (y)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Incel virgins cope with muh life goals.
Your only purpose in this life is breed
Lol OP also clearly stated he talked business with the guys, these retards always trying to find a way to cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anactualdude, Mewton, johncruz12345 and 3 others
Just get loads of positive reinforcement and you'll be much more extroverted
Hard to put yourself in situations in which you can receive positive reinforcement when you are introverted/high inhib and lack social skills.

Hard to put yourself in situations in which you can receive positive reinforcement when you are introverted/high inhib and lack social skills.
Ascend, get insane female validation, people will accept you, take it from there

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Mewton, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
Just <do impossible thing> bro
Changing your looks is difficult, changing your brain chemistry is impossible, never forget that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Zer0/∞, rand anon and 2 others
nah people here adamant about rotting inside

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
by business what did u talk about exactly? crypto?

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 16371
An extroverted ugly is annoying tho.
true that.

In general, when normie or above on looks. being extraverted moggs

By women way uglier than you

truth.
One is born or created at young age. to be introverted or extraverted for the rest off ones life. Somewhere in that spectrum.

Best an itroverted person can do. Act extraverted for some amount of time, than when tired I guess relaod or leave.
Changing your looks is difficult, changing your brain chemistry is impossible, never forget that
BASED

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Just got back from a 3 day trip to Prague, went there to see a girl I fucked with a while back and she introduced me to her friends. Long story short we ended up having a threesome with one of the girls in the group, I met the promoter at the highest end club in Prague, had a joyride in a Audi R8, and talked business with a couple guys in the group. My point? I met the girl by approaching her at a McDonald’s. If I didn’t do that I wouldn’t have had all those experiences. Grow some balls, YOLO is a legit philosophy you need to live by. No amount of zygomatic projection is going to make you extroverted. People gravitate toward extroverted people.
Every tale has a threesome and a Audi R8
Did the girls eat each other out?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, metagross, Mewton and 2 others
How dare you doubt him...
season 20 20x2 GIF by South Park

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, 11gaijin and anactualdude
pics or didn't happen

Yea true

People will cope saying you can’t become good at conversations but back in January I could barely do it I just did it a bunch and now I’m good at it

At Angkor wat Cambodia @currylightskin
FE055693 2F08 45E4 BB82 A8A379E86D02

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, rand anon and anactualdude
Just take a 3 day trip to Prague bro
798B6FA6 F16A 48B6 930F C6952C1B4AC3

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Mewton
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Looks234
Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: anactualdude
I have no reason to lie on an incel forum brother.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Lars
goodjob homie, I fucking love being extroverted as fuck. the most spontanious moments in my life were the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, anactualdude and ballskin

Absolutely. Yet imagine being such a pussy that you won’t go up to a girl just because of your autistic self-hate. Some girls simply won’t approach, no matter how attractive the guy is. I’ve been approached AND I approach. I’m not going to let a possibly awesome experience slip by just because of inhibitions

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Looks234
goodjob homie, I fucking love being extroverted as fuck. the most spontanious moments in my life were the best
spontaneity and extroversion are what make life living imo. I’d rather kill myself than live like an NPC just bumbling around with my head down and hands in my pocket. That’s death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Looks234 and Lars
spontaneity and extroversion are what make life living imo. I’d rather kill myself than live like an NPC just bumbling around with my head down and hands in my pocket. That’s death.
MAAA MAN <3

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi and anactualdude
What is OP's PSL ? In my opinion NT pill is legit but it will only bring you lots of girls if you re > 4.75 PSL.

I have lots of LTN/ MTN friends that are very NT hang out every day, have girls in their social circle an they never slay unless land whales. Some are in LTR but slays nothing else in 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Did the girls fuck each other? Describe in detail
Lots of different positions, mainly me doggy-ing one while she ate the other girl out. My fav was one girl riding my dick while the other rode my face. 10/10 recommend.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Just take a 3 day trip to Prague broView attachment 1692045
We’re on looksmax man, looks are fucking important, water is wet. Yet this forum is full of guys who are more than good looking enough to do the kind of shit I do but they’re detrimentally self conscious and they hate themselves. That’s the problem

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker and Lars
true, even if tales.

u experienced what the average girl experiences everyday. consider conversion :p muh eggstroversion, just walk up and talk to her at mcdonalds bro! :feelsuhh:

*Me growing balls for then being rejected like a dog :lul:

Girls approach me just for stupid tiktok challenge "where would you kiss her?"

op is probably a chad muh "just approach bro"

Now try being extroverted as a sub Chad.

Idiot.

Yea true

People will cope saying you can’t become good at conversations but back in January I could barely do it I just did it a bunch and now I’m good at it

View attachment 1692040
Youre not good at anything except spending your dads money dumb nigger

Absolutely. Yet imagine being such a pussy that you won’t go up to a girl just because of your autistic self-hate. Some girls simply won’t approach, no matter how attractive the guy is. I’ve been approached AND I approach. I’m not going to let a possibly awesome experience slip by just because of inhibitions
What’s your opener/opening line/intro then bro

We’re on looksmax man, looks are fucking important, water is wet. Yet this forum is full of guys who are more than good looking enough to do the kind of shit I do but they’re detrimentally self conscious and they hate themselves. That’s the problem
Yeah no shits, maybe because we know it will be easier to NTmax at 6 PSL than at 4 or 5 (which I am rn).

Why would I NTmax now if it will be 4x time easier if I do it in 1 year ?

I'm just sticking to my routines and my few social moment with friends, you should NTmax only when you are near your maximum potential, which most of us here aren't.

Using Blackpill theories on looks gives more results than redpill PUA techniques.

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
Yea true

View attachment 1692040
BBC halo, doesn’t count :feelshah::feelshah:

No NTmaxxing for non NT :feelsree:

I think its more about “just be low inhib” and “just have social circle” theories.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude

U will still get less success and less lays than an htn who cold approaches or is extroverted.
Keep waiting for ur beloved kweens to approach u.:feelsuhh:

Yes,women do approach,but if u rely on that u will get 1/10th the succes than what u can get if u are extroverted and approach girls yourself

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Johanjohan
Yea true

View attachment 1692040
is that the girls dog ?

You've got to be a little bit extraverted if you want to get approached regularly. Most approaches happen in "friendly" places: Bars, clubs, pools, beaches, parties, etc. High-trust features probably help a lot, too. The guys who get laid the most do the most approaching, though.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and Johanjohan
Learn the concepts first. Introversion doesn't mean you are shy, it's that you recharge your energy levels ALONE. And of course that extroversion/introversion is more of an spectrum, but you can't change this part of your personality. You couldn't distinguish a well socialized introvert from an extrovert, as long as the introvert has energy left. After socializing for a while introverts reach a point where they just want to be alone and relax, extroverts NEED to be around people to recharge energy levels.

I'm introverted and I have more balls and self confidence that all the extroverted normies who go out every weekend to get smashed with alcohol and try to get some pussy. And don't think I never lived that lifestyle, during my uni years I went out A LOT. But yeah, because of how introverts are wired, we are at a riskier position of not being properly socialized.

But anyways, good job and good post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, thegoat, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person