You need to become extroverted

Totally t
Learn the concepts first. Introversion doesn't mean you are shy, it's that you recharge your energy levels ALONE. And of course that extroversion/introversion is more of an spectrum, but you can't change this part of your personality. You couldn't distinguish a well socialized introvert from an extrovert, as long as the introvert has energy left. After socializing for a while introverts reach a point where they just want to be alone and relax, extroverts NEED to be around people to recharge energy levels.

I'm introverted and I have more balls and self confidence that all the extroverted normies who go out every weekend to get smashed with alcohol and try to get some pussy. And don't think I never lived that lifestyle, during my uni years I went out A LOT. But yeah, because of how introverts are wired, we are at a riskier position of not being properly socialized.

But anyways, good job and good post
Totally true, I should have re-worded the post a bit. Being introverted is absolutely fine, it’s the energy that you give off while being in a social setting that’s important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
What’s your opener/opening line/intro then bro
Don’t have one. I just use the situation/setting at hand. For McDonald’s girl I said something like “I hate to interrupt your gourmet Big Mac meal but I think you’re cute as hell, etc etc”

I don’t feel like it

We’re on looksmax man, looks are fucking important, water is wet. Yet this forum is full of guys who are more than good looking enough to do the kind of shit I do but they’re detrimentally self conscious and they hate themselves. That’s the problem
EeBZTbUUYAE4gvM.png:large

they fuck with you just because they want to try a black guy and black people are rare there, exactly what would happen to an average white guy in a small chinese town.

if you were white, with your mediocre looks you would have a very low slaycount...muh extroversion

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I don't hate you at all, if you say this you behave like those average looking girls on instagram who reply with happy messages to compliments, but if you write that they are mid they get angry... People should learn to accept critiques

BTW I'm moving to sk soon, after reading your threads I'm never going to have a ltr with any girl... Too filthy

We’re on looksmax man, looks are fucking important, water is wet. Yet this forum is full of guys who are more than good looking enough to do the kind of shit I do but they’re detrimentally self conscious and they hate themselves. That’s the problem
Just be offy doofy

by business what did u talk about exactly? crypto?
Nah, they own a growth agency, we were chatting about cookieless attribution modeling , the most effective method for segmentation and creating cohorts, marketing bullshit. Boring but still less cringe than muh crypto