You niggas ever see a HTB irl sitting with a nigga that you mog to death and think

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
She should be with me instead :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@buflek @i_love_roosters @murdah @tombradylover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, darkness97, buflek and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
No cos all women are mtbs and look the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
She should be with me instead :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@buflek @i_love_roosters @murdah @tombradylover
Never saw a 3 PSL dalit with a 5 PSL foid, yet alone with any foid (not counting oldcels).

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Yea but I don’t get mad it’s just Lifefuel cuz if that nigga can do it I can easily too type shit

• +1
Reactions: benzodiazepine, murdah and i_love_roosters
Yea but I don’t get mad it’s just Lifefuel cuz if that nigga can do it I can easily too type shit
just saw a blonde hair blue eyed anglo stacylite jb sitting with a hook nosed brown arab nigga

but you have a good perspective tbh

quite the optimist i see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, i_love_roosters and murdah
Yes, its weird. It goes against my programmed thinking that most men under HTN are single yet I see a few good looking women dating men that are below average. Its lifefuel to an extent, or maybe they were just first.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yes, its weird. It goes against my programmed thinking that most men under HTN are single yet I see a few good looking women dating men that are below average. Its lifefuel to an extent, or maybe they were just first.
nah as bluepilled and copey as it sounds

i feel like some niggas have an aura/personality that just attracts bitches to them, these types of guys are usually very popular and are social statusmaxxed and are usually leaders/respected in their friend groups

they're rare asf tho and not the norm

• +1
Reactions: murdah
just saw a blonde hair blue eyed anglo stacylite jb sitting with a hook nosed brown arab nigga

but you have a good perspective tbh

quite the optimist i see
ngl it’s a faggot mentality because idc about pulling girls just wanna mog guys. So if the girl is in a relationship with a subpar guy I brush it off and feel good cuz I mog tbe niger

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
nah as bluepilled and copey as it sounds

i feel like some niggas have an aura/personality that just attracts bitches to them, these types of guys are usually very popular and are social statusmaxxed and are usually leaders/respected in their friend groups

they're rare asf tho and not the norm
yea personality and humor can help a lot, its not all about looks. i just wanna look my best cuz im non nt lol

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and yeeyeeslayer
ngl it’s a faggot mentality because idc about pulling girls just wanna mog guys. So if the girl is in a relationship with a subpar guy I brush it off and feel good cuz I mog tbe niger
'sure he may be swimming in pussy and im kkhv but at least i mog him so who's the real winner' :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, tombradylover and murdah
"Why can't I get her then" His probably tall or have some status. Or just be first

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and yeeyeeslayer
Autism is not rewarded. Oofy doofy is law. If anything women hate men who look better than them. Imagine being a woman spending a grand on various creams and lotions then some gl guy obliterates your skin. They've been trained from early age to care about looks they don't want to feel inferior or get less attention.
Most GL women are with oofy doofy or some well of cunt. You only need looks for slaying(which is extremely overrated, btw.)

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer