You retards saying looksmax won’t go viral kys immidiately

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
U have to be giga retarded if u got a tiktok and not see how this shit is getting serious on the daily. Surgery prices will sky rocket in just 1 year. Fucking retards downplaying the problem rope asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, czwarty, cutie_pie and 13 others
Is what it is
Peach cat and goma cat sad

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I have no worries bhai , my surgeon will move my chin free of cost .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, cutie_pie, MoggerGaston and 14 others
"brRO HAS NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT 💀 IT'S ACTUALLY OVER 💀 BLUD THINKS HIS RIZZ WORKS 💀 MAYBE IN OHIO LOL 💀"

yeah bro it's so mainstream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, User49, Rimaxtis and 8 others
Could have made the forum private. But these retards downplay the problem so admins don’t feel the need to. It’s fucking over
There was a wave of users asking to private it in like February but it stopped

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
If u don’t think it’s semi viral now, legit don’t even reply ur just clueless

I don’t think actual surgery is gaining traction yet, should have a little longer

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Check PMs btw bhai

• +1
It will. It’s gonna be like ‘bro I gotta surgerymax’
Eventually yeah, but right now it’s all memes. Unfortunately I knew this day would come for a long, long time. I just need a little more money so I can get obo then I don’t give a shit

Over for us, I don’t have chances when actually genetically gifted people will start to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Nick.Harte and SurgeryEnjoyer
We need to mass report looksmaxing as incel white supremacy to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 30283
@Alexanderr thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
He basically made a bait thread where he said he will close forum lol
@Jamaldickjavontus

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
This is our lebensraum amigos, we must fight to protect the motherland!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, \/orman, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
how many enlightened psl members went from invisible to slayers by using this site's "knowledge" again?

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy, Deleted member 23239, Bushman and 2 others
how many enlightened psl members went from invisible to slayers by using this site's "knowledge" again?
none
Looksmaxxing is propoganda

It doesnt exist it is all about personality if u want to find a true maiden to raise ur children

none
Looksmaxxing is propoganda

It doesnt exist it is all about personality

correct

guys like the OP acting like every other loser who shitposts here magically became a pussy magnet by following tips of other basement dwellers with 0 expertise in anything, lmao. "just get interesting hobbies and a new hairstyle bro" tier delusion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Myth and \/orman
correct

guys like the OP acting like every other loser who shitposts here magically became a pussy magnet by following tips of other basement dwellers with 0 expertise in anything, lmao. "just get interesting hobbies and a new hairstyle bro" tier delusion.
no one cares about the tips man, it’s about not driving up the price for surgery

• +1
correct

it is all scientifically invalid and very dangerous

most slayers are ugly and most Hollywood actresses datee ugly old guys

it is all about rizz brudder

You cannot quantify
It must be had

it cannot be made

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 33275
no one cares about the tips man, it’s about not driving up the price for surgery

how many looksmax users even have income, lmao?

and lol at thinking plastic surgeons are sitting in their clinics and waiting for an incel or two to show up after they finally got the money needed for surgeries (that will get them from invisible to off-looking abominations, ironically) from their parents.

their schedules are already filled by people you call "bluepilled normies". being isolated from the society is a hell of a drug, fills your mind with a lot of delusions about your own superiority since there's no one/nothing there to test it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It will. It’s gonna be like ‘bro I gotta surgerymax’
I don’t think so,not that far,normies are still hyper anti surgery and every mainstream article makes fun of these sites like the new incel shooter episode of some tv show where they are showing posts from reddit and it’s some guy telling him to get calf augmentation

Most people are also incredibly lazy and won’t even mew when it’s free and takes no effort,

Other than gym (which is also downplayed because every social media influencer preaches natty when they’re all juiced ) and things like TikTok hair accessories etc there is not much to worry about

This site probably has more of an impact to surgery numbers then TikTok,eppley said in his interview years ago that his Saiyan custom cheek implants were highly requested

That reminds me get eppley shotgun implants asap

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Reformed and Deleted member 24444
how many looksmax users even have income, lmao?

and lol at thinking plastic surgeons are sitting in their clinics and waiting for an incel or two to show up after they finally got the money needed for it from their parents. their schedules are already filled by people you call "bluepilled normies".
It’s not incels I’m worried about whatsoever, it’s normies with money. If actual specialty surgeries and their providers go viral on tiktok it’s over for getting them done at any reasonable price

U have to be giga retarded if u got a tiktok and not see how this shit is getting serious on the daily. Surgery prices will sky rocket in just 1 year. Fucking retards downplaying the problem rope asap
Funny thing is, if you see the kind of comments under these vids, you would realize how retarded the average tiktoker is and how they are downplaying the whole concept to oh no i opened my mouth for 1 sec while mewing it's over for me or talk about the canthal tilt. The average faggot tiktoker is a virtue signaler that would die on the hill of muhhh surgery is bad even if it ascended someone hard and took them from subhuman to normie.

Looksmaxing going viral is a good thing more autists in the world that will probably join this shithole and lose their mind CANT WAIT

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
Could have made the forum private. But these retards downplay the problem so admins don’t feel the need to. It’s fucking over
Because sergeant and the other retard who owns this website don’t care about looksmaxxing going viral, in fact they probably want it to go more viral because it’ll lead to people finding this website and them making more money.

surgery prices going up from 6k to 100k because of normies will be the final nail in the coffin

• +1
Helped me a lot and everyone here. Obv not everyone goes into detail how. How fucking stupid do u have to be to not realize how valuable this info is. Even looks stuff aside, the new mental u get from here helps u see past normie bs irl

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
black pill has been viral on tiktok for a while

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy and Deleted member 24444
Helped me a lot and everyone here. Obv not everyone goes into detail how. How fucking stupid do u have to be to not realize how valuable this info is. Even looks stuff aside, the new mental u get from here helps u see past normie bs irl

how did it help you? you needed this site to realize being fat is retarded? did women start noticing you more after you applied precious knowledge found here?

I don’t think so,not that far,normies are still hyper anti surgery and every mainstream article makes fun of these sites like the new incel shooter episode of some tv show where they are showing posts from reddit and it’s some guy telling him to get calf augmentation

Most people are also incredibly lazy and won’t even mew when it’s free and takes no effort,

Other than gym (which is also downplayed because every social media influencer preaches natty when they’re all juiced ) and things like TikTok hair accessories etc there is not much to worry about

This site probably has more of an impact to surgery numbers then TikTok,eppley said in his interview years ago that his Saiyan custom cheek implants were highly requested

That reminds me get eppley shotgun implants asap
I’m really hoping nothing happens. This site has helped me so much. I don’t want this info spread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
how did it help you? you needed this site to realize being fat is retarded? did women start noticing you more after you applied precious knowledge found here?
Yes nigga I cant leave the gym without at least 5 IOIs. So many small details I did from here contributed heavily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Surgery is cope either was so idgaf. I just hope whores don't get more expensive

Funny thing is, if you see the kind of comments under these vids, you would realize how retarded the average tiktoker is and how they are downplaying the whole concept to oh no i opened my mouth for 1 sec while mewing it's over for me or talk about the canthal tilt. The average faggot tiktoker is a virtue signaler that would die on the hill of muhhh surgery is bad even if it ascended someone hard and took them from subhuman to normie.
No. It started with bonesmashing which was completely retarded. Now it’s progressing to mewing -> leg lengthping -> eye areas and all that shit which is actual valuable advice. It’s snowballing hard

Yes nigga I cant leave the gym without at least 5 IOIs. So many small details I did from here contributed heavily

like what? i mean, if you needed this forum to find out about 99% of tips posted here, you were just retarded to begin with, sorry

and those imaginary ascensions that don't actually yield tangible results are just self-comforting. lol at iois at the gym (read: i still get no pussy). reminds me of people pretending they found happiness in some random details when it's obvious they are just as fucked up as before, just found a new mask.

i know i sound negative, but this trend is so obvious on these forums. most legit "ascensions" "coincidentally" happen by guys simply going through fucking puberty.

People are not even aware how important being 10% lean is for facial aesthetics for example.

Ask anyone, literally no one knows even though it's so obvious.

Only niche incels know the terminology and starve themselves daily just to get a better looking face.

• +1
like what? i mean, if you needed this forum to find out about 99% of tips posted here, you were just retarded to begin with, sorry

and those imaginary ascensions that don't actually yield tangible results are just self-comforting. reminds me of people pretending they found happiness in some random details when it's obvious they are just as fucked up as before, just found a new mask.

i know i sound negative, but this trend is so obvious on these forums. most legit "ascensions" "coincidentally" happen by guys simply going through fucking puberty.
U are downplaying this forum so hard it’s legit so funny. Leave then if this has no value to u

People are not even aware how important being 10% lean is for facial aesthetics for example.

Ask anyone, literally no one knows even though it's so obvious.

Only niche incels know the terminology and starve themselves daily just to get a better looking face.
Exactly, after seeing example ON HERE. I’m convinced and been starving for 2 weeks straight. STOP DOWNPLAYING THE FORUM NIGGERS!

if you browse tiktok you're part of the cancer.

U are downplaying this forum so hard it’s legit so funny. Leave then if this has no value to u
Stop feeding the troll. It will go away if it is ignored.

• +1
No. It started with bonesmashing which was completely retarded. Now it’s progressing to mewing -> leg lengthping -> eye areas and all that shit which is actual valuable advice. It’s snowballing hard
Bro the people who shall ascend will ascend we can't stop it. It's over for sub 5s because the competetion will become unbearable.

• +1
I would be really surprised if that happen. But it's plausible because normies are painfully predictable and will follow a trend.
I hope I can get my surgery before if it does happen. On the bright side, if it does happen, more exposure on surgery can advance the current methods to give more naturalistic results.

• +1