You right you can't reason with foids or trans.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I tried i really did i pointed out humans were a sexually dimorphic species as a rebuttal to iq not being mainly genetic. They said apparently if iq was all genetic we would all be to the moon by know thanks to natural selection. I pointed out the peacock theory of reproduction that in any sexually dimorphic species you will get features that are desired by females above the rest in peacocks this is the tail.

In the human species its the chiseled jawline chiseled jawline when i pointed this out they immediately pointed to some you tuber who's discord i was in has had 3 gf's before in the past. When i pointed out the the simple fact yes we can see outlier's here or their but that doesn't disprove the rule.

i then accidentally misgendered some male and the fucking bitch called me sexist. For me describing simple biology and accidentally misgendering someone. No jokes it's such a fucking piss take tbh. They kick you over the slightest disagreements tbh fuck leftists they are not out for curries best interests tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt, BrettyBoy and Deleted member 1089
Sorry bro but I dn read, I am too tired.
I usually think your posts are cool though.

0a1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
The age of reason is over

The age of 'empathy' and 'inclusion' is now

Natural result of a female dominated west