"You should be deeply thankful that you do not have cancer or any other serious illness" COPE DEBUNKED

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
there's no shame in dying of some illness, the whole society supports you, some females will even take pity on you and fuck you or even get married

being an incel is something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life that you aren't so lucky as to get an easy out for, that gets worse with every year, with no support like people with the cancers have, almost pedophile tier.

a blackpill not talked about much is that it is not possible for 99%+ of people to kill themselves, redditors who talk about "i live for x" generally are talking out of asshole, they wouldn't be able to kill themselves in the first place. The 1/1000 example, the exceptionally strong-willed and disinhibited person who actually suicides because of the reddit post is why this isn't acknowledged. However it is weak evidence. Otherwise a good deal more of people with miserable lives to live, nothing to look forward to except maybe marvel movie, would choose to be euthanized. In todays age at the VERY minimum 20%.

When someone with cancer dies, especially young, people say "what a shame, imagine what they could have been, imagine all the life they could have lived"

when an incel dies I don't think even they usually have a funeral, its an embarrassing thing in the family, like grandma having a hemorrhoid expunged. Perhaps you will have a small gathering if your mother has the misfortune of outliving you. You will be mocked by aunts and cousins, and your mother will just have to smile and nod - I mean, they aren't wrong. Your potential as a human being was just as destroyed by shit enviorment, but because of bluepilled thinking people will think they squandered it from bad character. YIKES!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, NoReedemingFeature, spermium and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Abhorrence
Good thread. But only applies if your problem isn’t only not muhhh getting women if it is kys

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, mogstars, aleksander and 8 others
there's no shame in dying of some illness, the whole society supports you, some females will even take pity on you and fuck you or even get married

being an incel is something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life that you aren't so lucky as to get an easy out for, that gets worse with every year, with no support like people with the cancers have, almost pedophile tier.

a blackpill not talked about much is that it is not possible for 99%+ of people to kill themselves, redditors who talk about "i live for x" generally are talking out of asshole, they wouldn't be able to kill themselves in the first place. The 1/1000 example, the exceptionally strong-willed and disinhibited person who actually suicides because of the reddit post is why this isn't acknowledged. However it is weak evidence. Otherwise a good deal more of people with miserable lives to live, nothing to look forward to except maybe marvel movie, would choose to be euthanized. In todays age at the VERY minimum 20%.

When someone with cancer dies, especially young, people say "what a shame, imagine what they could have been, imagine all the life they could have lived"

when an incel dies I don't think even they usually have a funeral, its an embarrassing thing in the family, like grandma having a hemorrhoid expunged. Perhaps you will have a small gathering if your mother has the misfortune of outliving you. You will be mocked by aunts and cousins, and your mother will just have to smile and nod - I mean, they aren't wrong. Your potential as a human being was just as destroyed by shit enviorment, but because of bluepilled thinking people will think they squandered it from bad character. YIKES!!!
I had great grandparents and grandparents that died of cancer. But they were all in their 70s and 80s

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Family issues such as a loss, being non NT or struggling income wise stuff like that
Many retards here will stat as if the only problem in life is getting pussy as if that’s worse than not being able to eat food or having no family. Some of these retards unironically deserve to be fucking incels

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, mogstars, Jaded and 3 others
I thought being ugly IS a medical disability.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, humanoidsub7 and vermillioncorefan

this nigga said having a hemorrhoid expunged :lul: started off as a cancer, ended off as a cancer

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I thought being ugly IS a medical disability.
its a soul disability. its the same as being in prison, but this time there's no andy dufraine escape possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit

This Is so true bro, i can't agree more 👌

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940

Absolute cope you either have cancer or are either very close to getting it eat raw meat to fix it

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
being alone is the worst thing possible for the mind and body.
niglets starving and being hunted down in africa still smile at the end of the day because they have their community and their timeline of development of relationships is normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss

I rather be healthy incel than Chad with cancer

Y’all niggas just too comfortable and mentally ill