You will never be Chad if you aren't tall and large

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
In order to be Chad u have to have EVERYTHING. height, frame, face, dick, money, good social skills, and low inhib to be brief

Look at some of the best looking guys FACIALLY here @dogtown for example is EXTREMELY gl facially, but he will never evoke feelings of primal, animalistic lust from women. Being pretty can only do so much guys.

What does this "Chad" do with his good looks? Rot on fucking forums and bitch about how his nose ruins his aesthetics and never leaves the house. I like him, but he lacks necessary traits to be a true Slayer. Short in stature, narrow frame and bird bones. Definitely not NT or social based on texts I've seen from him.

Then u take other guys like @ZyzzReincarnate who have everything but face and NT. He does well but he can't get prime attractive women cuz face is lacking (or so he says)

The only people that fulfill everything mentioned that I can think of are @DrTony and @freakofnature and are the only chads here. End of story. Coping needs to stop

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, IndianJock, You and 5 others
DrTony is short though.
He just looks classy, is a doc, is white, and has muscles.
Freakofnature says he has only violated two girls on Tinder

He is 5'10-5'11. If I'm not mistaken
Ah. Well then there is only one Chad here. If @AestheticPrince is tall and social he maybe is Chad but he isn't white so there's only so far he can go with top white women

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Girls can't tell tge difference though, right? :feelshmm:

Crisck is a great example of a classically gl Chad. He's got everything and thus has lots of sex with attractive women

Everyone except freakboyo here is retarded if they think they're any kind of Chad

• +1
Reactions: Absi
He just looks classy, is a doc, is white, and has muscles.
Freakofnature says he has only violated two girls on Tinder
bcuz im not actively trying to slay yet, i dont go to clubs or approach or pursue social circle. i was truecel 2y ago and im trying to max out for my looks now bcuz i have a lot of room to improve on different areas. i know it may sound like a bunch of coping, but it is what is. also im pretty non-nt and socially underdeveloped

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
dogtown mogs u to oblivion boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 176, ZyzzReincarnate and 9 others
@dogtown is a volcel
Who doesn't try tinder jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, ZyzzReincarnate, RedPilledStemcel and 3 others
Hmm, depends. Sometimes you don't need to be 6 feet tall, but then your face has to be 7+/10, however, this is very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Crisck is a great example of a classically gl Chad. He's got everything and thus has lots of sex with attractive women

Everyone except freakboyo here is retarded if they think they're any kind of Chad
Nobody here has claimed to be a Chad except you lol
And yeah in order to be a Chad one must have height, frame, dick, face, NT

• +1
dogtown mogs u to oblivion boy
Yeah bro ur right I'm only 6'4 and wide framed I'm sure a 15 year old boy will totally mog me to hell and back.

This just reenforces why people on this site are completely oblivious and obviously retrded.

You need to rope asap u ugly manlet SUBHUMAN srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 656
I am a chad.
In development

Yeah bro ur right I'm only 6'4 and wide framed I'm sure a 15 year old boy will totally mog me to hell and back.

This just reenforces why people on this site are completely oblivious and obviously retrded.

You need to rope asap u ugly manlet SUBHUMAN srs
ur a ogremaxxed subhuman

@dogtown is a volcel
Who doesn't try tinder jfl
I commend him for not being a degenerate, despite having the utmost ability to do so. @dogtown = bro

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Michael Myers and Zeus
I forgot about u
And @Alarico8

Would be slaying if not moralcel.

I commend him for not being a degenerate, despite having the utmost ability to do so. @dogtown = bro
It's mostly because he's too high inhib, not a moral stance against degeneracy like you or I have.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers

It's mostly because he's too high inhib, not a moral stance against degeneracy like you or I have.

@dogtown ded srs?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 39 and Michael Myers

Cope. You need to do unthinkable stuff, then it's easy. Watch Danny Mullen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 656
He's 15, the morality tends to come with age.

So if slaying is cope and LTR's are pointless, what do you recommend?
Imagine being a teen and good looking. :(

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Bengt and Michael Myers
I am a chad :blackpill:.

But I agree for sure. Girls legit crawl and jump
on me just cus frame and they never know how I might react

I found it a bad thing. You have all the power and none of the sense.
You're right. Luckily I was an ugly teen and I'm an ugly adult.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, hebbewem and Deleted member 656
He's 15, the morality tends to come with age.

So if slaying is cope and LTR's are pointless, what do you recommend?
I recommend focusing on yourself entirely and giving back to ur community with philanthropy

• +1
I recommend focusing on yourself entirely and giving back to ur community with philanthropy
What a vague load of drivel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
gigacope. face > all. 5'10 is good enough if you have a chad face.

• +1
Reactions: ChanceAtChad and ZyzzReincarnate
What a vague load of drivel
You're a bluepilled baby if you do anything else. If u ever do ascend it gets boring fast.

I'm Catholic so I give back to the poor and volunteer to help the disadvantaged (like u retards here, but I'm getting pretty sick of all of u so don't expect any more advice on anything).

Enjoy ur shit life

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Zeus
tTZ6kK7.png

You're a bluepilled baby if you do anything else. If u ever do ascend it gets boring fast.

I'm Catholic so I give back to the poor and volunteer to help the disadvantaged (like u retards here, but I'm getting pretty sick of all of u so don't expect any more advice on anything).

Enjoy ur shit life
+1 at this. Uselles coping community that asks for advice and then talks shit because they don't have the balls to act on the advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Nibba
I know you wrote this whole thread because height and frame is the only thing you have going for you. :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChanceAtChad, manlet cUnt, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
+1 at this. Uselles coping community that asks for advice and then talks shit because they don't have the balls to act on the advice
100%. Crying coping losers whose only goal in life is to have sex, something that barely matters in the grand scheme of things.

No wonder everyone fucking hates PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers

Enjoy ur shit life
Yeah, I studied all that Bible stuff for many years of my life, didn't make me happy. I don't doubt that it is true and humans should live by it, I'm just given unto sin and deliberately want to do the wrong things. Just like many of the other Catholic, Christian, or Muslim people on here. We know immoral lives are wrong, we are just influenced by what those around us do and want to join the world in sin, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
I know you wrote this whole thread because height and frame is the only thing you have going for you. :feelshehe:
I have everything except NT. But keep crying thinking I don't have a good face u ugly nerd
IDC about my face cuz Frankly I don't think I need it to slay in the first place

@Alexanderr I get this shit every day. Keep crying crying crying like all u other PSL SUBHUMAN genetic refuse

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, Absi, Zeus and 1 other person
Cope a cabana

legit knew manlets in hs who were shorter than I am (but more muscle mass, that ain't sayin much since I was barely 5 foot in school) that got more puss.

ofc they were Sicilian and acted like niggers

• +1
Cope a cabana

legit knew manlets in hs who were shorter than I am (but more muscle mass, that ain't sayin much since I was barely 5 foot in school) that got more puss.

ofc they were Sicilian and acted like niggers
Sure they have sex but that doesn't mean Chad. There are lots of slayers who aren't Chads but my original definition stands. Chad needs everything. Virtually anyone can slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 656
Everything matters theory is legit

Women want the full package

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, disillusioned, Blitz and 4 others
Sure they have sex but that doesn't mean Chad. There are lots of slayers who aren't Chads but my original definition stands. Chad needs everything. Virtually anyone can slay

unless you're autistic like me then you're fucked

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 656
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 56, Guests: 14)

• +1
https://unsee.cc/4b4122cf/
Im getting a lot of IOIS from girls on street, tinder at 200k city is 40 matches in 48h, already 8 dates for next days. And I'm small 6.1 stats:
Shoulders 18.5
Bicep14.5
waist:32
Ass:39.5
Thighs24
Im average body wise and facialy meybe a chadlite now, need 3 more months for hair to grow, nose job and to loose excess skin (I have tons of it)
edit: also small wrists and hands, 7inches wrist 7.5 from middle finger to wrist inside palm of my hand. Frame is usefull but Its not all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 56, Guests: 14)
Yep commence the coping faggots coming in here and crying for me and my roid rage.

BRING ON THE HATE U AUTISTIC FUCKING LOSERS LET'S GO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeus, Deleted member 483, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person